>still in kitchen talking
>thirsty intensifies

man, im thirsty as fuck
what to do?

im feeling my gains melting

get out there and start getting douchey college 101

Go say hi, faggot

Report back

Well first off, sage, because this isn't fitness related, and next off, just go out there and smile and say hi and wave (or don't wave, just do what feels natural) and then get your water and come back here to let us know how you eventually spaghetti all over the place

no fucking way im gonna do this

what happen if i drink my own pee?

had a similar situation happen to a roommate. buff short black dude. five or six of us were sitting in the kitchen hanging out, almost in a semi circle. dude comes downstairs, walks between us, briefly acknowledges us, puts something in the microwave and just stands there for like two minutes, then turns around and leaves.

takes some balls but who gives a shit? just go, if they try to talk to you, be open and present and respond to them with your full being so as to not look autistic, then leave.

but theres a bunch of girls, man

don't be afraid to look like an idiot. Get out there and say hi

I stayed in my room and pissed in bottles to avoid basic human interaction..I didn't turn out well as you can imagine.

Call/text one of your housemates and ask them to nonchalantly bring you a glass of water. Tell them you have a really bad cramp in your calf or some shit and that you can't walk on it. Trust me, this sounds autistic, but it is way less likely to make you look like a fucking freak than if you were to go out there and try to socialize. Godspeed, user.

Take off your shirt, casually walk to the kitchen and get water, report back on the mires.

>glass of water
i need a jug

>Tell them you have a really bad cramp in your calf or some shit and that you can't walk on it
thats a good ideia
srlsy

do you have a decent looking body? if so, all the better man
think about it, if the situation were reversed, you were sitting there with your buddies talking and some hot chick steps in to drink some water, what would your reaction be?

if nothing else keep in mind that this whole episode will last about 20 seconds and you won't be thirsty anymore

HOW U GUYS DO IT?

This, but take off all your clothes instead. What are they going to do, whine about you being naked in your own house? You pay the bills in that motherfucker. Don't let these roasties control your life, user, this is what a fucking alpha male would do in this situation.

too chad for me

let me ask you this
think of your last workout. if a genie appeared and offered to let you skip whatever lift you hate the most and still make progress, but in return you would be placed in this exact situation, what would you do? do the exercise, or go to the kitchen and get a fucking drink of water?
think of all the hard shit you have to do in the gym all the time. this is nothing compared to it. you got this m8

>not Veeky Forums related
>OP is literally autistic
If this thread is the most sageable thread, I don't know what is.
MODS

stop being a bitch, insecurity related stuff are valid Veeky Forums issues. GTFO of the thread

No shirt, boxers only. Walk into kitchen as if you just awoke from a nap, walk in scratching your ass, casually says whats up. Drink your water, if there are any single cuties that you like, causally say to the group *yawn* I'm going back to bed...who wants to join me.

>insecurity related stuff are valid Veeky Forums issues
wut no they ain't stupid nigger

fuck you get out of my board.

Do this OP

neck yourself newfag

> newfag
been here since I was 15. This board used to be real good, now it's turned to shit, and everyone does more bitching than useful stuff.

>user is losing his gains because social pressure
>not fitness related

Alpha as fuck

>been here since I was 15
So you have been here a year?

>been here since I was 15
How's being 16 then user?
Nothing in this thread is Veeky Forums related, you and OP are the reason this board is turning into /r9k/

This what I do when my roommates have people over.
Shower or make it look like you showered. Place towel on neck and wear it like you just succeed in a good workout. Say you need to get some, water cause you where thirsty in the shower. Everyone will agree cause who the fuck drink tap water.

>I'm going back to bed...who wants to join me.

You had me until that part, too fucking autistic.

make sure you can pull off sexy rebel badass if you just do your own thing and ignore them.
a simple hey is another route.
but shit the ol' autismo can be too much

just walk in the kitchen and say out loud "i hope none of you sluts drank my juice" then grab a drink and leave

theres a 1/3 chance one of them might stumble into your room later

Or you can just realize that these women don't mean shit, are stupid whores, and aren't worth jack shit.

Last time my roommate pulled this shit I went out there and made myself some lasagna like a champ, they looked at me weird but no fucks were given.

All you nihilistic pussies still can't act nihilistic because it's just a facade.

JUST GET OUT THERE YOU FUCKING STUPID FAGGOT, NOBODY IS GOING TO HURT YOU, GO AND GET WATER IN YOUR OWN FUCKING HOME

>who wants to join me

Fuck thats the cherry on top id probably not do after all. Youre the man

yea it takes game to pull off a line like that. not recommended for the socially handicapped

I thought the nigga was saying he was thirsty for pussy.

So you would recommend to OP, a guy who is afraid to leave his own room to get water, that he say shit like that?

Cmon man.

Its your fucking house go out there and get water.

this
sometimes when I walk in a new place or environment I like to just act like its my own house. this guy can't even act like its own house in his own house.

What does he have to lose? He's sitting in his room dying of thirst, maybe he can quench his thirst and pickup a sloot.

Can either be the weird guy who asks random girls to go to his bedroom, or the autistic guy who hides in his room when roommates have females over.

And if you haven't figured this out yet, by lack of op posting anything, it is a fake thread.

Is this even a question? Sprint out of the room naked straight to the kitchen.

Flip open the sink and start drinking right from the faucet like a crack heads first pin of the day.

Also don't forget to grab the olive oil bottle. If they ask what its for tell them its for "A fitness technique called jelqing. Bitches."