Plant based whole food, not vegan

>Imma eat a beef burger cause I need the pro....

Other urls found in this thread:

jssm.org/vol3/n3/2/v3n3-2pdf.pdf
breakingmuscle.com/healthy-eating/plant-based-protein-versus-whey-for-athletes
meatandhealth.redmeatinfo.com/media/old/Red meat and protein.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>vegetal protein absorption = 0

False, if only obviously.

The only way can argue against a plant based whole food diet is with lies though.

Don't see any 0s on there.

Regardless it is based on outdated and, frankly, manipulated studies. See jssm.org/vol3/n3/2/v3n3-2pdf.pdf

breakingmuscle.com/healthy-eating/plant-based-protein-versus-whey-for-athletes

In all honestly, fuck you stupid vegans. There is no way we are going to follow your shitty meme diet. Here is why

>1. Tradition: There is no fucking way you are bringing down something we have done since humanity was created just beacuse it hurts your feelings

>2. Ethics: IMO, as long as the animal doesnt suffer much its ok. Meanwhile some of us couldnt give less of a fuck. And in the end, nobody actually cares about that argument

>3. Vegan food is more expensive, some people eat what they get

>4. Fucking meat tastes delicious, there is no way in hell you are gonna make anyone eat a fucking bowl of broccoli instead of a steak.

Any questions?

>Any questions?

No but here are some answers:
1. Meat eating is a recent "tradition" among humans, at least at current levels. Regardless, we are already making headway is rolling it back as there are more people than ever following our recommendations.

2. Lots of people care about that argument, several million. The more we expose conditions in factory animal production the more people we bring to our side.

3. No, vegan food is not more expensive. It is actually the least expensive way to get all the necessary nutrition.

4. Lots of things taste delicious but are not nutritious. Refined sugar, for instance. Trans fats. Antifreeze. Etc.

5. I'd prefer not to get cancer of the asshole, complicated by Type II diabetes brought on by obesity, so I choose not to eat animal products.

> 4 oz beef protein = 29g

> 4 oz "beyond burger autism" = 20g.

> 4 oz beef 283 calories

> 4 oz "beyond faggot" = 290

2 ezy baby

>2. Lots of people care about that argument, several million. The more we expose conditions in factory animal production the more people we bring to our side.

Vegans care about it, meat eaters dont. In all my life I have never seen 1 vegetarian in my home country, but plenty of trash talk about you.

>1. Meat eating is a recent "tradition" among humans, at least at current levels. Regardless, we are already making headway is rolling it back as there are more people than ever following our recommendations.

Recent? We have been eating meat since forever.

>3. No, vegan food is not more expensive. It is actually the least expensive way to get all the necessary nutrition.

Might wanna re-check that. At least here is easier to just eat a steak and a bowl of salad

>4. Lots of things taste delicious but are not nutritious. Refined sugar, for instance. Trans fats. Antifreeze. Etc.

Dont compare meat to refined sugar. Meat does have plenty of benefits.

>5. I'd prefer not to get cancer of the asshole, complicated by Type II diabetes brought on by obesity, so I choose not to eat animal products.

>Cancer

Only famility member that has gotten cancer is my grandfather, and he didnt even die from it.

>Diabetes

Im thin as hell, im nowhere even close to getting fat, neither is my friends group. Furthermore only 1 member of my family has gotten diabetes, and he wasnt fat.

Your health benefits are false, nobody cares about them ethics outside of america ( not literal, but seriously the amount of vegans is in no way close to the amount of meat eaters), and you are ridiculized by so many people.

To be honest, I dont hate vegans, but come on, your diet, while viable (arguably) is in no way necesary. The fact that we can go vegan doesnt mean we should, and you arent giving me any reason to do so.

>GMO free

There is literally nothing wrong with genetically modified organisms.

>less fat
>good

>Meat eating is a recent "tradition" among humans

No it isn't.

>2. Lots of people care about that argument, several million. The more we expose conditions in factory animal production the more people we bring to our side.

Shitty conditions for animals in shitty farms is not an argument to become vegan. It's an argument to fix the shitty farms.

>No, vegan food is not more expensive. It is actually the least expensive way to get all the necessary nutrition.

I have eaten with a vegan before. There was some good food, but to get food that actually taste good (IE close to meat) we spent a fuckload.

>Lots of things taste delicious but are not nutritious. Refined sugar, for instance. Trans fats. Antifreeze. Etc.

Trans fats don't taste any better than fats that are good for you, and animal meat is nutritious.

> I'd prefer not to get cancer of the asshole, complicated by Type II diabetes brought on by obesity, so I choose not to eat animal products.

Sugar is not an animal based product and it's heavy consumption can lead to diabetes. Just don't eat shit food retard. And the cancer argument is weak. If all this stuff really bothers you then you should lower your test levels because test has negative long term effects on health.

I don't believe there is any argument against eating meat from a "life" perspective (IE meat is murder is stupid) but there is a strong ethical ground to protest the consumption of food made in conditions that are detrimental to the environment, and t hat is not a problem specific to meat either.

>Implying gmos are bad.
Next pls. Take your antivax shill elsewhere.

OP casually overlooked the fact his image is patently false.

I don't hate vegans either, but Falafel is the fucking best. I love falafel.

Uh what were we talking about again?

Going to say no to that Iron there. Iron is bad for you mmkay

and how much is this vegan shill burger?

If its sooooo healthy and fucking natural why in the fuck
1) women have lower weight babies, sick babies and retard babies?
2) kids will grown up with fucked up theeth (rotten theeth at 4~8yo)
3) grown men have a lower test count and hemogobiln count vs a omnivour
4) you all look like faggy teenagers

>1. Meat eating is a recent "tradition" among humans

LMFAO, WHAT. Cooked meat is a large factor that allowed humans evolve to their current state.

Holy shit, the delusion. Can't be bothered reading past that.

what is this ground beef made from thou? f it is made with the rump steak of the cow, then per 100 grames that is now 31 g of protien

meatandhealth.redmeatinfo.com/media/old/Red meat and protein.pdf

I actually just bought this shit tonight and tried it out, it smells like utter fucking shit when "raw" but actually tasted really good, not exactly meat but close. 7/10 would try again but it's fucking expensive like $6 for a half pound pack with two patties so I'll stick with beef for that reason alone

Fucking dubs of truth.
I wish the GMO hate meme would die.

>its another vegan thread

how about im going to eat it because it actually tastes good?

Just don't forget to activate your Beyond Burgers™, faggot. I can't even begin to explain how damaging unactivated Beyond Burgers™ are for you.