How many of you on Veeky Forums have a physique similar to this? This dude's 6'3 and...

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

How many of you on Veeky Forums have a physique similar to this? This dude's 6'3 and his waist is crazy small
instagram is bonheur_fitness

5mileys
5mileys

thats a sick shoulder to waist ratio

iluvmen
iluvmen

this is disgusting

likme
likme

@5mileys
That's what im saying. I know a guy irl that has a build very similar to him

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

@Need_TLC

Haha this nigga wear a corset

Methshot
Methshot

deadlifts1 plate

Emberburn
Emberburn

@Methshot
He says it's hard for him to gain mass and eat a lot because he's an ectomorph

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

@Emberburn
The ectomorph meme is my favourite

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

@Need_TLC
Fucking nasty, how to fail at making it.

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

@AwesomeTucker
Well some dudes literally cant put on weight because of their height and metabolism so idk

cum2soon
cum2soon

@Lord_Tryzalot
Getaloadofthisguy.jpg

hairygrape
hairygrape

@cum2soon
Well user like i said, i know a dude that has the exact same build as him and he's skinny as a fucking toothpick no matter how much he eats. So that is what makes me believe the body type meme

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

@hairygrape
CICO. Unless he has some ridiculously rare disorder, he is underreporting his caloric intake

Firespawn
Firespawn

why are you faggots so obsessed with a small waist. a thicker waist is manly and stronger

SniperWish
SniperWish

@Carnalpleasure
Maybe but I dunno

WebTool
WebTool

@Carnalpleasure
this

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

@Firespawn
This, large hips = powerful hips = more explosiveness

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

@SniperWish
Dude have him track his calories for a week. It's literally the laws of physics which dictate weight gain, he can't eat over his maintenance and not gain weight without breaking fundamental laws of nature

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

@SomethingNew
Yea ill tell him then, i'll ask what he eats but as far as i know he gets good sleep and gets his maintenance. He's 6'1 so it shouldnt be hard but he's makin progress very slowly

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

This nigga looks like he tried to make himself in Dark Souls and decided to pick the "top-heavy" option.

Evilember
Evilember

@Firespawn
no its not. small waist is correlated with high test

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

@AwesomeTucker
That guy is right there are no fucking 'ectomorphs', somatotypes are just a meme.
If he'd eat over maintenance he would gain weight. Maybe he has a tapeworm or some shit if he actually eats a lot but I'm 90% sure that guy just 'thinks' he eats a lot and actually is not eating much at all.

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

@AwesomeTucker
a lot of those people always say "ohhh i eat so fucking much" cuz they'll down a 3000 calorie meal in one sitting but ignore the fact that they dont eat 12 hours before or after doing it. people love focusing on that one big meal and saying "i eat so much but no matter what i do i cant gain weight!" nobody that says this is accurately reporting their caloric intake for the week

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

@Need_TLC
Rib removal surgery. Waist cannot be the same size as the head. Nigga dun goofed.

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

@Need_TLC
he looks like crash bandicoot

FastChef
FastChef

Shit looks weak as fuck, it's like he's been skipping waist day since forever.

This isn't aesthetically pleasing so I don't know why some people are obsessed with this shit.
The waist to shoulder ratio meme has a fucking limit

likme
likme

That Tugoro mode kek

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

@Lord_Tryzalot
stop spreading myths. Some people might have rare fast metabolism's but thats not normal, get yourself checked if you have this magical metabolism. But for 99.9% of the world who lives in reality, eat your fucking food and gain weight.

RumChicken
RumChicken

@Evilember
this is what waistlets actually believe

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

@Need_TLC
He probably has a lot of estrogen since childhood, because those are very feminine features.

Emberfire
Emberfire

he looks like an anime

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

@RumChicken
wanting big, birthing hips like a women for "my refrigerator deadlifts"

It's seriously the go to body type of little boy hole fuckers

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

wraps hand around his waist
Checkmate, Lanklets.