I'm sorry sir, but this is the smallest size we have. That'll be $79.95 + tip

>I'm sorry sir, but this is the smallest size we have. That'll be $79.95 + tip

How do you eat clean when you go out, especially at places like movie theatres where everything is overpriced and unhealthy?

>eating at the cinema

>not eating for 2 whole hours in any given day
what are you, a monk?

Crab legs aren't that bad for you

10 keks

>tfw my falcon keeps stealing my crab legs

Little shit's a gains goblin

>tfw bulking and can't sleep 8 hrs because must eat 12 meals a day
At least the weight goes up, r-right?

This is why I stopped going to the movies my gf has to buy popcorn and a drink which costs as much as the movie.

this would be a beautiful photo without that dinosaur

why do people have to meme so much

>my gf has to buy popcorn and a drink
what difference does that make to you unless you're paying for it?

>gf who eats junkfood
dumped

I just wanna know where I can find roads like that. shit's amazing

pacific northwest most likely

I wish I was in your shoes.

My theater banned me for trying to sneak through with a group after they started a no singles policy.

Sneak food in you tard. Went to see the shitty TMNT movie a few years ago with friends and we smuggled in 4 whole pepperoni pizzas. Also, tiramisu as dessert for some reason.

cinemas are for niggers.

This. Just sneak into the theatre and bring your own food too.

how do i sneak in a tupperware container with baked chicken breasts and broccoli

You're friends with Khabib?

man, you bummed me out...

>eat before you go to the movies
>sneak food in
>eat after you went to the movies
it's not very complicated

What fucking nigger ghetto do you live in that doesn't allow single people in to watch a movie?

keking so hard at you amerifucks having to SNEAK food into a cinema

here in Australia we can take anything we want in

is there anything you cucks can do right?

eu-fag here, most cinemas don't allow food in, some do

Its not like they really care though. I always take in chips and drinks in my bag and openly hand them around when we sit down before the movie even starts. Nobody ever said a word.

next time just say youre in a cuckold relationship. your friend can still be the bull if he wants to maintain his honor.
it's 2017, jeez

>not ordering falcon chow for all that sweet protein

You guys aren't going to make it.

I know that feel all too well brah. I've been thinking of setting late night alarms to get up and have a whey and milk shake but fracturing sleep like that makes me feel so much less energized during the day.

I go to the movies LITERALLY every week and have never purchased the popcorn since I turned 12.

I either don't bring in any snacks or bring in my own. I like these hard candies that are 4kcal a piece and they last like 10 minutes each so I can suck on them all movie and it comes out to like 50 calories.

Robert I'm supposed to get the special cuckold discount

Why do you have to drag Robert into this? He's decent, hard working and friendly and he would never ever come down to where you work and slap the dick out of your mouth.

The more you eat the more you stay hungry, this is a fact. Fasting inhibits the feeling of hunger for atleast 24 hours.

Try not eating shit. I lost 50kg never feeling hungry. Learn to cook and eat meals with high satiety. Fiber is your friend.

Casein.

>letting a no singles policy stop you
That's what your falcon is for.
If they have a no falcon policy too, just put a jacket on him and tell the staff your pigeon is bulking

washington/oregon area

>kinoplex day
>communal cinema shower ran out of hot water
>penis shrinks from intense cold
>fail penis inspection
>tfw confined to the popcorn mines for two months

>Stumble when going across the measuring sticks
>it only reads 6'6
>get consigned to the manlet trampolines

I love the sound of a can of soda being cracked during a quiet part of the movie.

My friends and I usually bring in a rack of beers and throw it at the screen if we don't like a part of it

>somehow had 50kg to loose
>tells others not to eat like shit
Kek

Pacific Coast, from Northern California up into Canada. The redwood state parks in CA are my favorite places in the world