Daily reminder

Daily reminder

It's a sad but cruel world. Suck it up OP and find some girl smaller than yourself.

Wow she must be tall then...

this must be fake who the fuck says "sweetheart"

She probably processed 5'10 as 5'8 as men tend to add inches to their height.

Southern women

im not saying this cant happen because ive heard that american girls can be huge cunts on tinder but the "have we talked about how tall you are yet" seems weird out of nowhere and staged

Say you meant to type 6'1
There's nothing to lose DO IT

Some women in the Midwest as well, especially smaller towns

Condescending people.

Any female when talking down to a manlet.

They say bless your heart not sweetheart. Sweety and that shit is for people who are "with her" and trolls

why didn't you ask her her weight faggot

She must be a tranny

literally nothing wrong with this, she was up front about her standards.
people are not obligated to date you.

T R U T H B O M B

no shame on either side to this, really. i agree with the broad. i'm 6-1 and when dating women 5-10 or taller it just doesn't feel right. the wife is 5-8 and even she can feel a bit too tall at times, especially in heels. if you're 5-10 you wanna score something 5-6 and under. simple as that. looking back i'd have scored me a little thicc 5-2 honey.

No one says you shouldn't have standards but its funny from women considering many of them can't even eat less than a landwhale and do anything with her life outside watching netflix and smoking weed. It's the same entitled mentality many guys use

nice b8 but you literally couldn't do this with women/weight or you'd be blacklisted and fired from your job

i'm 6' 1" btw

Unironically this

>t. 5'9 manlet

>anything I don't like is b8
>t. manlet

that's not the only thing they tend to add inches to

>as if 5'10 is any better than 5'8
We're talking tallest midget here, really.

not an argument

>reddit spacing
>shit opinion
Really made me think.

This

5'10 on tinder is 5'7-8" irl

You didn't know that females value height?

>reddit spacing

my favorite meme of the year so far

nah fuck off girls can already get away with everything at this point, marry a rich guy, divorce him and take half his life earnings with the house. im so tired of you faggot apologist who will always brainstorm a way to defend m'lady. if everyone acted like this the entire world would turn into what the US looks like now with entitled fat cunts with sexual identity in twitter bio protesting against slutshaming.
take your "you're worth it babe" elsewhere

I'm 6'0 even and still wear lifts on Tinder dates.

Been here the whole summer?

oh, "summerfag", another meme you just picked up eh? what else have you learned?

>dating Tinder girls
stop being autistic mate dont do that