Juse asked my female friend if she'll be my gym buddy was this a mistake?

Juse asked my female friend if she'll be my gym buddy was this a mistake?

>female friend

The mistake was made before the conversation started lad.

ask her how much she weighs so you know what weight class she'll be in

>not having female friends

are you a shut in?

be honest. youre just trying to get in her gymshark yoga pants arent you

>what are male friends

Women friendship is a joke

Honestly? No, not really. We've been close friends since high school and I have no interest in dating her I just like her as a friend

however, I would be lying if I said i didnt think she was hot. I often get to see her in skimpy bikinis since we live at the beach and I am a little turned on by it tbqh
So getting to see her in revealing workout pants and sports bra wouldn't be the worst thing in the world

Men with female friends before they are married are just desperate for attention from the opposite sex. I have never run into a situation where a single guy and a single girl are really "just friends." It's almost always that the guy has feelings for her, and women are fucking dense and don't see it, or do see it and think if they avoid it it will go away.

The worst thing you can be is a woman's friend. To her you are more like a pet, and chances are you worship her. I've seen too many of my faggy ass friends do this.

so much this

op what the hell is wrong with you

TL;DR: No, but yes.

>what are male partners

Women are a joke

This.

>OP trying to fuck his way out of the friendzone: The thread
>Electric Boogaloo

Sage this shit

>no
>spends a paragraph explaining how much he wants to see her body
Stop lying to yourself, Op.

>tfw op is stuck in the friendzone forever

It's admirable.

I have no intention of escaping the friend zone in fact my friend was the one that introduced me to my current gf

> mfw when have a 4/10 female friend which wants the dick
> is my colleague so can't fuck and bail
> still using her for social gains

The first step to recovery is acceptance, user.

Is it the reverse then? Because that's also totally possible if you're literally retarded and can't tell she likes you.

She did indicate that you called her fat in the text which is a common tactic for a woman who likes someone, but I don't see that you actually said that. She expects reinforcement.

Good job friend zoning a grill OP. At least you have a rebound the instant your GF finds a better cut of meat.

Wtf man I have a ton of female friends I don't wanna bang.

Sure you do friend.

how skimpy are we talking here op?

yes

mostly cheeky bottoms similar to pic however I did see her wear a full blown thong bikini during a spring break beach party once

>She's gotta really hot body
>I like her as a friend

But you don't wanna fuck her...? Is she your cousin?

I have wondered if she likes me due to some "sign" I've seen in the past

Like one time her car was being serviced so I picked her up from her dorm room to take her somewhere and she was in a hurry so she literally changed clothes right in front of me (just clothes, not underwear) and I was like "woah, you gonna close the door?" and she was just like dude, it's ok, you're my bro

>having a platonic relationship with a girl with hot body that wears thong bikinis and disrobes in front of male friends

fuck you op, I'd kill to be in your position

>dude
>bro

Nvm OP you are being friendzoned as fuck. Just bee yourself next time.

op why didn't u just say "cum gym with me"
always err on the side of boldness

I have a couple (two)female friends that I do not want to bang ever, but I do consider them decent people and better women than most

Im pretty open about fucking women around them and how racist and pol I am and they're cool with it

>It's over

God...fucking damnit, OP.

oh god you aren't even a man in her eyes

fag

consider yourself lucky op, not many guys get to see their female friends without clothes on

how sexy was the underwear she had on

she had on a push up bra and lacy thong panties I specifically remember

pls be real

Well it's not like she made an effort to undress in front of me, I was just in the first room and she was in the bedroom with the door open and I just happened to walk by and see her

This can't be real at this point.

THIS. CAN'T. BE. REAL.

considering how loose some females are today, op's story seems totally plausible

the actual amount of autism in this thread

My god, Veeky Forums is so full of autism. Guys, this isn't one of your animes. Girls don't undress with the door open because they are so innocent and pure they don't think the man will peak, and your nose won't bleed if you see a woman in a compromising position.

She was signaling you faggots. She left the door open given the possibility that he could walk by and see her in her lacy thong and push up bra. No wonder no one on this board gets laid, you get all the signals and ignore them or misinterpret them.

Yeah, I bet you fucking remember

Only because they're your fat female friends

Then that means that they wanna bang you.

All this said OP, don't cheat on your GF.

You may grow fond of the idea if it ever occurs to you that these things are true, but you'll always regret it. You seem totally oblivious so I could see you accidentally tripping and landing right in your "friends" pussy.

If you can't joking call your female friend a "fat cow" or smt similar into her face, she ain't your friend.
Ball busting is unisex

Projecting your thirst much
I have many female friends (but more male ones) and i fucked/made out with 4 girls this years just because they were a great wingman or set me up with a friend..

If you're into organizing house parties havinga wide range of friends helps immensely in creating parties that aren't sausage fests

You're her gay friend

lol

I don't think she even sees you as a man anymore

It's not really an achievement, I mean, we like cocks, of course we don't want to fuck our female friends, seeing as they lack cocks. If we were straight, then yeah, sure, nice, but we're just fags.

autism: the post

put me in the screencap, because I'm itt instead of studying for my exam in a few hours

I cheated on my GFs in the past and never regret it, best decisions i made
After things go sour, you're happy you weren't loyal
And if she was that GREAT, you wouldn't really have the need to cheat anyways.

>I specifically remember
>but I don't have any feelings for her or her hot body
You're just making yourself look worse with every post, man.

Op pull yurned dick out in front of her and see what happens

I have a few female friends and they're all goblins I wouldn't fuck even in the drunkest state but that are still kind and outgoing.

Attractive female friends are a mistake.

this desu

can confirm it works both ways

you can be friends and still fuck you dumbass nigga
pic related; my female friend molests me sometimes

Gonna need a story to this one bro

this only applies if youre a virgin because those people are desperate and cant think of anything else besides fucking

what's you exam on, breh?

O M E G A

>tfw i dont have a job, am back in school, and feel too much like a loser to date all my female "friends"
they all give off signals and i just act like im oblivious.... eventually they just lose interest

>friend works near where I live
>asks me if she can nap at my place one day because she has to work a double shift
>say sure
>she is laying on bed while I play vidya
>feel her feet on my back
>turn around and see her in thong
>"aren't you supposed to be napping? go to sleep"
>"No come play with me"
>"I'm already playing something"
>she leans up and shoves hand down my pants
>then we fuck

This. All day every day

That sounds pretty hot user. Good for you.

sounds almost like a self fulfilling prophecy

I try not to moral fag too often, but cheating makes you a dogshit human being.

I don't think that's a good thing and it says a lot about your character. If your gf is shit, leave her. Cheating can cut real deep.

Post pic of your rape friend

>name blocked out
>letter is M
Are you getting raped by your mum, user?

>not having the girls thirst for you instead
Get on my level.

STICC

I have several female friends (I'm in college) and I don't have feelings for any of them. Sure some of them are attractive and we've hooked up while drunk, but that doesn't change the fact we're friends.

Maybe try having a female friend first before you judge what it's like? Cause you've clearly never had one

girls cheat more and they always have back-up plans which is even worse in my opinion

projecting desu.

If you're a man and are incapable of being friends with females, either you run in a shitty circle of people, or you've got some kind of social adjustment issue. Like, do you find yourself falling for every female you become friends with, or are you afraid you will? Because normal people don't have that.

You should be able to be just as friendly with a woman you're confident you won't sleep with as you are with a man. If you're incapable of imagining a woman as beneath you, or understanding her as incompatible with you, you've got some major self-esteem crap to deal with.

Good. Good for you user, I'm proud of you.

>girls cheat more therefore my cheating is justified
Pathetic.

Not op but a girl getting changed in front of him is totally believable.
I was 16 on highschool going on an accounting excursion, we had to get changed into the school suits, not just regular uniform.
For some reason we were getting changed in a closet in the library rather than the locker room. The only girl taking accounting didn't want to wait so she got changed at the same time in the same room as the guys
>she wasn't wearing a bra
>16 years old
>small C cup
Best day of that entire year tbqh

doesn't mean either are ok

t-thanks user

im aware that two wrong don't make a right but at the same time its cheating gfs and backup plants are pretty universal so you acting better than most people wont chance a thing overall

get the dick out of your mouth and speak properly

I don't know what you are seeking OP but you are dealing with a board where 75% of the members these days are from the socially autistic boards of r9k and pol.

they literally cannot understand relationship dynamics extends beyond "friendzone" "cuck" "chad" "alpha" "beta" and other such retarded binaries. there's a reason why Veeky Forums generally has a few popular memes like tfwnogf and so-on because it draws in people with certain personalities.

that is all i will say, you will not get very realistic advice here for whatever you are seeking.

This

i havent slept for 40 hours fuck off. you get the point, you can sacrifice yourself but you cant change the circumstances

I think I know her. Do you live in Perth?

"""""friends"""""
I think our generation has lost the concept of actual friendship.
People call others friends because they text them twice a day via their phone or because they have sex with them.

Tidder toddler spacing fuck off Lol

>you
>anything but a complete buttfaggot
lol okay bud

Nope

this

I have one friend I know I can trust even if I only see him every few months. The rest is mates I can't be honest with no matter how long I have been hanging with them

I was always a fan of filthy frank, but I wasn't the full on hardcore edge lord fan that thinks the words faggot and nigger were cool. I was a fan of how random and funny and explosive it was, and the satirical message behind the character of Filthy Frank. I'll be pretty sad to see a clever yet random character go, but the videos that were made will always be hilarious to me and will be a memory to all.

wat

chicken bat