So bois

So bois,

Aside from gettin' swole, how else can you look intimidating?

Good posture/general body language.

a gun

Grow a sick mustache. Wear things with skulls and flames on them. Puff your chest out and grunt a lot. Get a bandanna and sunglasses.

Be seen driving your big ass truck.

Face scars, i have a big knife scar across my face and people are always afraid of me. Pros and cons though, kind if an ugly fag bc of it.

Posture/Body Language/Confidence.

Carry around a tiki torch

Shoving various objects into my ass gives me a pained grimace and an animalistic hunch. Most people not only avoid eye contact, they avoid me entirely!

Be sure to dress like you work at a store that sells Electronics to baby boomers too

Roll your sleeves up

Whoa, that's a very smug Tanya.

Absolutely this.
People will assume you have an extraordinarily tiny penis, and will avoid you thinking that you're a walking ball of rage.

Put yourself in jail for 6 months to a year. At the end no one will ever be able to scam you and you can look intimidating on command. Do not go overboard and become a felon (bad for employment) do not attempt if you are a beta.

>Confidence and Posture
These are essential if you want to intimidate others. Though also the knowledge of when and how your posture will affect others is important. Don't puff your chest out to a group of thugs, because you're just gonna start a fight. Walk past, look forward, flick your head at em; They generally leave you alone.

>Knowledge and Street Smarts
The biggest intimidating factor on the streets are numbers, and the scowl that says "don't fuck with me". You look like a serial killer, people will leave you alone. Have 3 others doing the same thing, you'll intimidate most people.

Past that, be big, and don't give a shit and most people won't fuck with you. Though you'll almost definitely be labelled a 'dickhead' if you do this all the time. You've gotta remember, time and place for everything, but not now.

If you're white, shave your head and wear a wife beater. Make sure to stand up straight and make aggressive eye contact.

If you're black, wear a dark hoodie and baggy jeans with questionable stains. Don't make eye contact or smile.

If you're Asian, get some huge ass tattoos and some scars or piercings. Smile with your teeth.

If you're Indian or Middle Eastern..,fuck, I don't know, dress like Osama Bin Laden or something.

There, scary look achieved.

By looking down and putting your hands in your pocket

I get more nervous around the meth-addict looking skinny types than buff dudes to be honest. They're unpredictable and I've had some bad experiences in regards to being around junkies.

For questions like this, I think that it's best to turn to the Animal Kingdom for answers.

What you're gonna wanna do is piss on everything you own as much as you possibly can. Then people will smell your scent and not try to challenge your ownership.

Why? No one likes intimidating people. It's juvenile nonsense.

>Why?
So you don't get fucking murdered

Fuckin this. Cornered animals.

>nen

Have you considered moving out of the ghetto?

>LARP general

I'll tell you how to be intimidating OP. walk around and yell "LIGHTNING BOLT!"
"LIGHTNING BOLT!"

and watch the crowds cower in fear of your awesome might...

>mfw pained grimace

have an ugly face, like repulsively ugly
you are automatically a creep, rapist, pedophile, school shooter, and serial killer, especially to women

terrible

How about a buff meth-dude then?