/fat/ - Out of Control Edition

>Who is /fat/ for?
For /fat/fucks who want to better themselves through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication.

>This is not QTDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss but use that thread for general questions

>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)
>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/ (complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html (simple)
>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php
>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com
>Join the /fat/ Discord
discord.gg/VkBqy5p

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4oG_DO5ei1w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

R8 my belly

nice quints
have some healthy cake
youtube.com/watch?v=4oG_DO5ei1w

You look like someone cast Amaterasu on you.

Had my cheat day today

Celariac user. not sure about nutritional value, but seems okay. my dad used to put quite a bit of that in mashed potatoes. actually does a very good job at making it taste creamy so taste wise it's great. it is one of those type of foods that gets boring quite quick though

lol

A few days back I finally broke through the 155 threshold through a calorie deficit. It was a wonderful surprise. And then I've been ruining things. Eating a lot. Requesting stupid shit...like doughnuts. As of now I haven't gained anything. Fool's luck, really.

It has made me realize that I really can be a thoughtless beast in the moment.

You just killed your next woosh bro.

I'm feeling cravings really bad right now.

I want to drive down the street and get some taco bell.

Or fry up a couple sausages that I've got in the fridge.

Go take those sausages and toss them.

Tired of being fat lads. Started at 320, down to 293

Yo /fat/ long timer lurker never posted before.
I recently saw a concert and ever since then I've been crazy motivated and I've been controlling my cravings and been on top of everything I need to do. I'm still fat as fuck, but it's been a solid month of being completely on track and I feel amazing. I'm an actor/musician and seeing that concert made me absolutely realize that I wouldn't be able to perform a show like that, at the state I'm in which really caused a shift for me.
I don't know why I'm really sharing this, none of you should specifically care, but I guess I wanted to share this joy with someone, and who better than the anonymous /fat/ friends that might relate.
Here's hoping we all make it friends. One day.

We can do it, m8

Is NO ONE GONNA CHECK THIS MANS REPEATING DIGITS?
>checked

what triggered it?
did you just zone out and start eating everything in sight like you were possessed?

Con *heavy sigh* fess

Good get m8.

I'm gonna get back on the wagon and start losing weight again. I was on /fat/ a few month's back but I dropped it after I had pizza with friends. I told myself that it would just be a week off, and then it spiraled out of control. Luckily I only gained back a few of the pounds that I did lose, but now I plan on actually getting down to an appropriate weight, not only for the sake of my health, but for the sake of my confidence, my appearance, and hopefully to get a GF.

I was 220 when I started, I am currently 205, and my goal is currently 180. I will do this. I need to.

320 today, same as yesterday, v5lbs from start.

3.9mi on treadmill today, 53mi total. Finished Week 5 Day 3 of C25K, which is 20 minutes of jogging without walking, and did it twice. Pretty happy with that.

DJ KHALEEEEED

Day 9 of cut and I'm still bloated all of the time. Three general reasons (from what I've gathered) that one would be bloated:
- ate too much
- body is hoarding water due to not drinking enough
- need to BM
I've been drinking 1 to 1.5 gallons of water per day so that's not that issue. I haven't been overeating (1500 cals or less per day). I think the problem is I'm not BMing. Anybody here experience the same thing? Should I increase my fiber intake?

How do you decide when to cheat? Especially if you're doing IF/OMAD? Everytime I think I want to break and cheat, I get so scared everything will go off the rails and all that slow progress with be killed in less than a week.

Stop eating salt, nigger

Daily recommendations are 3k-5k generally and I've been consistently eating less than 3k. My highest this week was 3500k. Anyways I'm drinking a metric ton of water per day so that shouldn't be the problem.

ur a big guy

>Should I increase my fiber intake?
How much are you eating already? When's the last time you pooped? Are you regular? Fiber could help, or it might not. I eat high fiber and I still get water retention if I go too heavy on carbs or salt.

Are there real fat loss benefits of drinking a lot of water?
I am currently drinking 5 liters a day. I am feeling great, and I seem to stay longer without water if needed, but I doesn't seem to make me lose more fat.

weight loss is calories in calories out.
Water keeps you full, your body working nicely, and prevents water retention.

In general it's good for you so don't worry about whether it makes you lose fat

You have to replace most if not all of your other liquid drinks with water.

Why?
Because a large soda has the same amount of calories as a medium sized meal for an adult sized man.

It helps me "feel full" which helps me fight cravings, have a craving drink water, it helps me avoid soda and juice and kool-aid (and whatever). Not direct benefits maybe but it makes a good wingman.

Thanks thanks and thanks.
So its EZ. Feel better with a lot of water and I can't drink (much) of shit drinks because I am full of water.

lol it's not even 9am and I'm 3,309 calories in already

beetus here I come

forgot pic

well I mean atleast you're counting.
Lower your calorie intake 150cal a day slowly until you hit a nice deficit.

I wagered with myself $500 that if I didn't stick to a 6 week diet I'd have to donate to a charity that I fucking hate

user, please keep up with the diet.

its not even the money its the principle
$1 is too much for that shite

top kek

>so that shouldn't be the problem.
Yes it is. Salt makes you hold water

>lets ask for money so we can help sand-niggers with money, so they can be in their prime form when they steal, destroy and rape
Whatever you do, just lose fat so you don't raise sub-human monkey nigger children with your money.

my hatred exceeds my desire for health

ive been healthy, didnt care, but this i care about

Actually you're preventing them from committing crimes by donating. The better the care facilities the less likley they are to commit crimes. Even rudimentary care compared to none is night and day in terms of their mental health and propensity to act violent, steal or abuse drugs

t. someone who's worked with refugees

not a fucking dollar

Thanks for your future donation :)

If I already cut around 1000 calories a day, will 16:8 intermittent fasting speed up my weight loss?

>mfw no lilyposter itt

Guys I'm in trouble.
>Just found a gym that does rock climbing
>Thankfully only about 230lb so I can still get up the wall
>Managed to halt the slide, having a really fun time, been going for three weeks
Except now the tendons in my fingers and inner elbows are fucking themselves up.
I heard that tendons heal, real slow, and I might have to stop.. but stopping generally results in not starting again.

I dunno what the fuck to do, I don't want to accidentally do some permanent (and expensive) damage because my body can't handle lugging my fat ass up a wall.

Doctor here.

Stop

fat fucks

Forever?

>tfw checked scale at gym today
>been going 6 weeks
>down 6 kg from 99 to 93
I think I'm gonna make it.

Try again in a month

Stop for 6 weeks, take a gelatin + vitamin C stack

alright, thanks for the reply. I might just ride the celeriac train until I get bored of it. May as well with those calorie stats.

Why do i lose all my weight in my ass, legs and arms and none at my stomach? I went down 6 or 7 pant sizes and barely down 1 shirt size...

I don't know man, I've been sucking dudes off all day. The problem is after swallowing about 30 loads or so, I'm easily at 3,000 calories, but I had to work for each one. Does anyone know the calories burned per hour for dicksucking? Still trying to nail this intermittent fasting approach, is their a limit to how many dicks I can suck, or is the more the better?

Cuz you're obese

what did you mean by this

>Semen
Negligible

belly protects your internal organs, it's the last thing to go, you'll have it even when youre getting thin.

men prefer to store fat around their waist. it's the first place you accumulate fat and the last place you'll lose it from. the only way to get rid of it is to get lean enough

Well that's... fucked.
My membership costs a bucket as well.

Go to some rock climbing forums and ask, they should know better.
Continue to lose weight and do some finger exercises, stay far away from fingerboard exercises as a noob though.

>tfw no matter how lean I get, I have to still buy large sizes because of my mutant never-ending torso
almost wish I was a manlet, but at the same time I am thankful I'm not

Just get medium tall.

What are some good recipes for broccoli?
And what are some other really feeling vegetables/low calorie items?

Carrots are pretty good.

Ive started my change father 3 days ago, and stopped eating bread, i inmediately loss 3kg, although im a pussy cuz im leaving one unhealthy element of my daily diet each week.
Pls forgive me father

>tfw unwittingly consume 1.5L of cocoa banana scented face cream

>just vomitted faeces after yesterdays marathon binge
I have done some serious damage to my insides lads

You are severely constipated and need medical attention immediately. There is an obstruction in your colon. When was the last time you defecated? You probably need an enema.

you're full of shit man
well you were

naturally? can't remember
with laxatives and douching, whenever I'm in serious pain

I should have just scrolled past /fat/.

Bread isn't unhealthy though.

can you fat fucking autists stop making these threads and die from heart failure already
you're not gonna make it anyway
just kys

milk of magnesia
chug it like there's no tomorrow

t. 5'7 underweight beta

i'm not the beta on the fat general you skinny fat faggot
i'm also 6ft 190 pounds
just kys you're never gonna make it

You are right, but sadly they represent a large amount of carbo in my diet, ill rather cut it of my diet.

>carbphobia
You cannot possibly be serious

Im not him, but what if i poop every 2 days, am i fucked?

You need a surgeon, dumbass

I binged since Saturday.I dropped 70lbs but this man had his breaking point. how the fuck do i stop this shit lads? how can i recover? Help lads, I'm losing motivation after i sprang my rota tor cuff

! month progress boys

hope it's going well for you all

just give up
you're a fat fucking retard with no willpower
you're worthless
kys

I feel fine
except the vomitting

did you try to not eat things though?

No, I started SL so I'm trying to eat just under maintenance for now.
Nice get

is there a way to stop marathon eating? How to stop bingeing, all week i'm under my tdee then BOOM! Eat until I feel like a 3rd trimester woman. Any anons here that made it tell me how they push through this shit, i dropped 70lbs and don't want to put it back with interest. How do you all do it? my scooby calculator says i should be eating 2398 to drop 1.2lbs a week, i was eating 1600 and feelin dizzy, mabye 2000 is good

Well at least I'm not a manlet haha

You look like me except a shitskin. Nice man tits I hope they go away.

Fuck it, I'm going to the gym still but today's a new day.

sure famalam
you're a degenerate who can't control his basic bodily function that will result in your death of heart failure
kys you waste of air

don't workout with a shitty rotator cuff you stupid fat fucking retard
if you tear it completely that means you're always gonna be a fat degenerate
wait a week for it to heal and you'll just be a fat degenerate for + 1 weak

My stomach hurts bros

don't keep food you can binge on

I know that's not a permanent solution, but it's better than nothing

self control