Motivation thread?

Motivation thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=YZ46I3kMOr0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=q91oD6eKhuk
youtube.com/watch?v=E7oMBq1vkCM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That imagine is the shittiest cringdfest I've ever seen. That bull would fucking trash that bitch in seconds.

And yet females have managed to stand up to the "unstoppable bull" of patriarchy?

Spare me from your ignorance.

Sure they have

>And yet females have managed to stand up to the "unstoppable bull" of patriarchy?
lmao

The worst part is that the bull is actual art by an actual artist, and the little girl was added later as a political statement, not art.

The artist was offended, and I would be as well, by political activists coopting his art for their use.

Gender relations are not a contest, the goal is the same for each other. Ride the bull instead of trying to fight it.

The actual worst part is the inherent ignorance that the wall street bull is a symbol of bull (prosperous) markets that lead to stronger economies and better quality of life for all.

Yet some shithead puts a stronk womyn to show how gurl power can beat the big mean 1% wall street meanies.

IMO the best works of art are the ones that have a more honest, opposite meaning than what the artist intended

They put the girl in front of a mean-looking bull to symbolize "muh vagina is powerful", but in actuality they put an obnoxious little SJW in the way of the symbol of wealth and economic progress.

More honest than they could have known indeed.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=YZ46I3kMOr0

this always gets me pumped

Adding that little girl turns the piece from "look at how awesome our economy is!" to "we want feminism to impede economic growth."

m.youtube.com/watch?v=q91oD6eKhuk

this is the superior version

women = bear markets?

*with the help of men
feminism is a shit-test

>STR vs DEX

its actually by the wall street shitheads to virtue signal.
Cool as doggo mediating between the little girl and her bull.

youtube.com/watch?v=E7oMBq1vkCM

there is an animated picture which depicts the bull actually raping the girl and my god it has made my cum several times.
god i love being male.

I think it is funny they allowed the little girl to stay, but the guy that put a dog pissing on her leg, had to go.

Total double standard.

Hi there Master ruser.
Nice bait, indeed.

the original sculptor of the wall street bull is livid about the fearless girl statue because it distorts the value of his original work

>He maintains that Fearless Girl — sculpted by Kristen Visbal and commissioned by the firm State Street Global Advisors, which intends to call attention to a lack of women leaders on Wall Street — at once distorts the intent of his statue from "a symbol of prosperity and for strength" into a villain, and does so for the firm's own commercial gain.

shit meme

i guess he's got a point

He does.
But art is not about glorification of humanity but vague and utterly ridiculous or deeply disingenuous statements designed to garner attention or manipulate for a nefarious purpose at any cost.

Not even a single sentence can go by unchecked these days.

All you have to do is go to a city pool and the massive rolls of fat stuffed in spandex.

Just thinking that could beat you in a fight from sheer bulk should be enough for you to work on cardio. Worked for me.

I see you are going for max rep in this thread Master Ruser.
Amazing job, I say.

>spotted the freshman

Get over yourself, son.

Exactly

This guy gets it.

ha, fags

Posting this image has doomed this thread, and for good reason.

Don't you have to go watch a first year art student shove spaghettios up her snatch and babble incoherently for 20 minutes?

>bull represents strong markets and optimism
>feminism ::blocks your path::
What did they mean by this?

Sweet hubris