So I've started to diet and I'm doing well except I'm fuckin hungry all the time

So I've started to diet and I'm doing well except I'm fuckin hungry all the time

Salad nuts and chicken ain't doing it for me boys

What do you faggots eat to stay healthy?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_Census_(1989)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

*and obviously fuller for Longer

Faggot communist

t.brainlet

>I bet he doesn't even try to explain historical events using dialectical materialism

When you re ungry do a set of push up or burpee, it work for me

The only historical event I need is when communism always fails and never worked

you fucking retard communism has killed hundreds of people in my country how you dare speak anything about this shitty system

>Everything is causative
gee, you sure got me there!

Yeah there's never any exploitation or suffering under capitalism

I'm not him, but you're a fucking retard and I feel disgusted even replying to you.

Knee jerk reaction to anything mildly left wing.

You've been conditioned well. I'm sure the ruling classes will give you a promotion one day! Keep working hard and shareholder value will rocket!

>commie
>g-guys I'm hungry pls help
Like pottery

>can't use political discourse without relating to fiction meme movies or tv shows
It checks out. So far we have Star Wars, Harry Potter, avengers, doctor who, and now we can add the hobbit to the list

Capitalist dogma has killed thousands in my first world, 'civilised' country since the global financial crash.

I haven't used any of those though.

This is bizarre strawman you are constructing.

dumb materialist

wrong pic... fuck i'm a stupid mongrel

>Fascist
>Italian
>Believed in alchemy yet somehow a rationalist

wew lad

Why would you tell such a blatant lie... oh right, communist

I refuse to believe that someone who is fit can be communist. I'm pretty DYEL, would you like to redistribute some of your gains to me comrade?

Also, you don't need to read some musty old tome to know that Marxism has failed wherever people attempt to implement it.

>mfw calorie consumption in the USSR was higher than the average in the United States until they switched to capitalism

>I refuse to believe that someone who is fit can be communist
He's not Veeky Forums dumb ass he started a thread about dieting. He's a fat ass neck beard delusionally in love with a system that enables him to leech off of other people

>current annual traversal of the orbit of the third planet-sized substellar body around the nearest G2 star
>being a marxist unironically

god dammit user. read some kropotkin or something. ancom is the truest Veeky Forums ideology

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_Census_(1989)
>In 1989, the Soviet Union ranked as the third most populous in the world, above the United States (with 248,709,873 inhabitants
Wow, have more people, eat more food. Where is your source for your erroneous claims, friendo

A shitty smaug meme. I don't see any of the other odd accusations though. You high dude?

From each according to their ability, to each according to their need. Try harder and you'll be worth something.

I'm not a revolutionary Marxist. There is a lot of value in his critique of capitalism and his work is incredibly insightful and a fantastic lens through which to view the capitalist mode of production. I'm a leftist, since an economy built on the accumulation of commodities is inherently unstable and inhumane.

I'm not OP. I've been dipping in and out of Veeky Forums since tiny trip was whining about his dead parents. I'm pretty fit desu

I like the critiques of Bolshevism I've read of Kropotkin. I'm reading Bakunin currently but I'll add Kropotkin to my reading list.

>Marxism has failed wherever people attempt to implement it
Why do you think it has failed?

All these newfags replying to obvious b8

America shits itself and spend an inordinate amount of time and effort trying to usurp it in order to create an investment destination for American corporate interests.