ROIDFAGS GTFO

>"I use steroids"
>"But I make sick gains, user. What's the matter?"

Translation: You're a little bitch who would die in your natural state. Your existence is assured only insofar as braniacs can supply you the juice.

Prove me wrong, roidfags.

>I shop for food at the supermarket
Translation: You're a little bitch who would die in his natural state. Your existence is assured only insofar as braniacs can produce artificial fertilizer and GMOs and manage global supply chains.

Prove me wrong, groceryfags.

>waa waa I have no access to roids

Cry more, bitch nigga.

>1 person stops doing steroids
>1 person stops eating food

which one will be healthier and alive in 1 month? your little strawman dog shit falls flat, you inbred retard. considering that you're a pro roids shitter, your stupidity isn't surprising.

Person who stopped eating.
WATER FAST. STOP EATING

The hunter gatherer that didnt fuck his body by not doing PCT because you implied they both stopped at what ever point they were at at the same time.
Unrelated I have unironically gone a fortnight without going to the grocery store and can easily imagine doing it for a month or longer.

you will never use steroids unless you have severe body dysmorphia or are a committed athlete

prove me wrong

Nah you're right

What is turinabol?

roid shitter frauds who just had to meme post so they can avoid the fact that the little strawman was dog shit stupid spotted. you little bitch boys run damage control faster than anyone on this board lmao.

How is that a strawman? You argue that steroids are bad because you are dependent on someone else to make them, but you're dependent on someone else to provide almost all of the goods you use everyday. Go live in the woods.

By that logic 99% of society would die because the average human cannot live without medication, food produced by someone else or knows basic survival skills.

If you shut down a few factories and farms millions of people would die because they literally have no clue how to raise animals or how to do anything. Even better if you somehow cut off power grids, without Google no one knows how to do anything they dont daily (ie work a paperpusher job and watch netflix).

every shitkunt i see at the gym on roids dont even look that big, it's almost like they were the smallest kids when natural and had to get on gear so they could feel like a big guy because everyone always saw em as not a big guy

tbol, oral steroid

poor little keyboard warrior, you'd be the first on the chopping block in a "natural state"

How do you know they're on steroids then?

If you can tell they're on steroids by looking at them then they're pretty big/lean. And if they aren't then what makes you think they are on to begin with?

Op do you know how to raise animals and crops without Google?

You die in a natural state

Do you need any medication?

You die in a natural state

What skills do you have that would be useful in a "natural state"?

because they are always weak kunts, their size to strength ratio is so off which makes it a dead give away

>yfw you realize this is true because the natural world is destroyed and the soil of the earth is basically useless
LOL

can't wait until we all get boiled inside-out by our own blood

How East Germany won pretty much every single medal they ever won

I live in California and to be completely honest, it's scary how many people are into this bodybuilding thing now. I see young men all the time wearing gold gym apparel like stringers, tank tops, hats etc, going to gym and beaches dressed in barely underwear, talking to and flirting with girls and transexuals, groping and getting pumped in public. They just can't control their love for muscles. I haven't seen a dadbod in so long, women just ignore them and say they want a muscular physique to satisfy them. It seems it be more and more common nowadays....

Kek

The braniacs' existence is assured only insofar as you can supply them with money to buy food. It's almost like we live in a society where trade is integral to our way of life.

>at least 80% of jobs in Western countries are just service jobs that essentially provide no real value to society

Ah yes im sure everyone would fare well very in a "natural state" when suddenly Microsoft Excel spreadsheets have absolutely zero value.

>implying the entire world isn't full of redundant wastes of space

OP has a point, but the argument is very poorly put.

No one cares about surviving in a jungle, but there is a lot to be said about not making yourself dependent on a substance if you don't have to be.

Then again, I think a lot of the anti-roid stuff comes from naturally very high test people who don't realize how lucky they are. They see themselves make quick progress and just assume everyone else is like them.

What should be happening is that testerone replacement should be way more widely available for men. That way it can be done safely and legally. Everyone can get to that happy healthy high test range that some guys are blessed with if they want to and doctors can make sure they don't go crazy and shrink their balls.

Go back to /a/ you DYEL manchild where you can show off your Pure roidless physique to people. You sound like one of those faggots who just thinks you take roids then magically grow news flash they dont.

pic related it's you

Not nearly as much. In other parts of the world people are much closer to their food and overall survival without technology.

>In other parts of the world people are much closer to their food and overall survival without technology.
In most parts of the world, people are reliant on literal charity to survive, this is because of their artificially bloated populations, overexploitation of resources and overextended urbanism. There are no real preserved areas or peoples outside of the deep Amazon and Papua New Guinea.

Everyone is going to die soon and there isn't really much that can be done to stop it.

natural supplement

You really dont know anything do you? Every single elite powerlifter and olympic lifter in the world is on steroids. According to your dumb ass, they are weak compared to the mass they have. Even though these are the strongest people on the planet.

uhh but roids do magically grow your muscle?

3 bitchy, roid shitter whiners with hilariously small brains and even tinier penises, and they're all too stupid to make a single argument. keep on bitching and clamoring for your superior's attention, retards. you can refute nothing.

They're already alive, not sure how stopping AAS would make them die.

Guessing they had better bodies before starting than you'll ever have.

Post your current body or fuck off.

Nice bait thread you pussy.