Got a job offer for $18/hr, starting next week after being unemployed for 5 months

>got a job offer for $18/hr, starting next week after being unemployed for 5 months
>Almost at 100kg bench press
>Getting better at guitar
>Made some new friends

When did you realize life was actually good, Veeky Forums?

I didn't.

Well that sucks hopefully you'll realize it soon!

It isn't.

But it is though. Have you tried /r9k/?

nice blog

Just because he's depressed doesn't mean he's THAT much of a loser

Is life great because of the limitless opportunity to better yourself?

18/hr.
Are you working in a warehouse user. I worked for 17/hr in a freezer.
No after a month my face went white and I became depressed.
I have a bigger bench btw.

Administrative assistant for a property company

Yes

Not op, but hot damn you're an asshole.

We get it, you like dicks, you like dicks in your mouth, you like dicks in your ass. You want to wake up every morning to a throbbing cock in your ass, and a limp penis in your mouth. You want penis in you morning, noon, and night. Instead of preworkout you guzzle cum, and for posworkout you gobble more peen.

Instead of GOMAD you do GODAD: gallon of dicks a day.

None of you niggers can refute this.

/thread

sup OP

>improve at something
>realize how shit I actually am and that I will never be great
>stop doing thing
time to use my NEETbux to bloatmaxxx while playing vidya nad faping to cuck pr0n

>I will never be great
If you give up like that, sure

i don't have good enuff genetic and am too old boy

Then why are you even here?
>Genetics
Fair enough. What's wrong with your genetics? - born paralyzed, with downsyndrome or some other disability?

>too old
That's rough. How old are you? My dad is 50 years old and he says it's tough for him to keep lifting compared to his youth. Are you older than him?

>got a job offer for $18/hr
That's fucking minimum wage here lmao.

Well if that's minimum wage in Australia that must mean the same wages and living expenses are static across the entire planet.

OP BTFO

We get it, you like dicks, you like dicks in your mouth, you like dicks in your ass. You want to wake up every morning to a throbbing cock in your ass, and a limp penis in your mouth. You want penis in you morning, noon, and night. Instead of preworkout you guzzle cum, and for posworkout you gobble more peen.

Instead of GOMAD you do GODAD: gallon of dicks a day.

name littleitaly one whey lifting wait improve you life

also talking aobut other things, i use to write music, when i was in conservatory it was so easy to see who was acutely gonna make it or nto

>every country's dollar is worth the same and everything costs the same everywhere

Increased mobility and strength, decreased obesity. Nuff said man. Do you want to live your life like a simpering cripple?

>
>
>
>
>
>

Kys

i have lift, but now i no longer care because i will never compete on yuropean level because of my genetic i only do pushup and yoga now

trips don't lie

Testing VPN

i am serious, don't understand why to try hard in life to onyl be yet another mediocrity

Nice blog. Why are you posting it here?

go do these tests in or don't shit up other boards.

Is only crying about being a virgin allowed here?

>on £250 a day cash in hand
>just finished uni with a degree
>still depressed as fuck

Why is everyone so depressed these days? It didn't use to be like this.

t. 18 y'old conservative

You can't honestly tell me you haven't noticed that everyone has depression / ADHD / anxiety / autism / etc.

Is this what happens when people have no purpose in life due to materialism?

oh boy, you are in for a treat when you go back down on the ferris wheel

Yeh, also being told your special, and having celebrity lives being shoved in your face all day. the media reporting the worst news they can find which injects fear into everyone

>With a nice gf
>Currently at a decent paying job
>Working towards an even better job, and things look hopeful
>Lost a noticable amount of fat this year
>Making lots of future plans with my gf

2017 has been kind to me