Is it possible to be aesthetic with glasses? Or am I cursed to forever look DYEL unless I get laser surgery?

Is it possible to be aesthetic with glasses? Or am I cursed to forever look DYEL unless I get laser surgery?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=USxbfEZvq48
menshealth.com/style/frames-for-face
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Aesthetic
>with glasses

youtube.com/watch?v=USxbfEZvq48

Only if you look like the OP picture already, if not you'll just look like more of a nerd

You can get contacts, you know.

It depends. Some people look better with glasses, some people look worse.

Contacts

The real Ned Flanders?

>tfw without glasses my nose looks way bigger
>tfw with glasses im afraid i look like a numale

considering just getting contacts and being a big nosed but masculine eastern european lad at this point

Get lasik nigger

Damn, Tarantino got buff

Big noses can be aesthetic of it's not hooked, and even then you can make it work. Believe it ore not women like these facial "details" in most cases.
T. Ronan nosed lad who got his nose complimented a few times

kek

Depends. You can pull it of, if you have the right face for it. Pic is me, 20yo, sorry for the flip. People tell me that without glasses i am prettier, but with them i seem more intelligent. Too lazy to fuck with contacts and have fear of laser, because it fucked his eyes and sight up permanently

Fucked my father's eyes*

You look like a pretentious hipster fuck who takes nigger dick up the ass because it's "progressive".

I once had to wear glasses I didn't like it. People say I looked better but feel I am disabled faggot makes me feel worse. Good that my eyes get fixed and I don't have to wear glasses anymore.

Get glasses that suit your face shape user

Check this out:
menshealth.com/style/frames-for-face

>get blind in 10 years nigger
no thanks

You look like you suck dick just to check if you're gay.

You know that there's a reason beside lifting we are here on Veeky Forums, don't you?

Why wouldn't it be? If you look DYEL you probably are.

How do you guys lift with glasses? Leaving them in the locker room? I can't tell the age of chicks without them, might end up hitting on 50 y.o. MILF.

i mean if you dont try it how can you be sure?

You tell me

also check em

YASSSS

N-nice quads there, user... m-mirin'...

Mired

You're thinking of it the wrong way round.
Once you hit a certain height, mass and BF%, almost anything looks good on you.

Consider, what are glasses compared to the sick cunt who wears them?
Accessories aren't strong, user, Flesh is stronger.

>nanomachines son
He looks like an irl Armstrong

I lift with mine on just fine.

You tell me. Yeah, I know he's a manlet. As a girl I don't care :^)

I dunno. I won't do laser surgery due to not being approved for traveling into space. Maybe someday in the next 60years it'll be feasible and I don't want to fucking miss that shot. Even if it's for 10 damn seconds.

I think it's really just having the right frame for your face and style. I haven't found it since I can't see for shit when I don't have working glasses on. There are cheap pairs you can get from online vendors for like 20 to 50 dollars. When my HSA is hitting the cap every month, I order another pair.

Congratulations you look just like every other hipster faggot