Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lXbyV__AM-c
youtube.com/watch?v=mXGsdUyVbEM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How much do you squat OP?

215kg after 2 years

squat 0 after 6 years, ama

How fat are you?

head on over to /plg/ to see an 18 year old 180lb kid squat 585 at RPE 9.5 or so after 2 years lifting

13% bf atm

I can flex abs but not shredded

Most people won't squat over 4pl8 natty without making it a priority over normie stuff. Hope that answere your question.

>priority over normie stuff
>just squat 3x a week on good routine

the fuck

squatting 3x a week is already outside of normie territory

link?

youtube.com/watch?v=lXbyV__AM-c

Mehdi isnt interested in lifting, just shilling his watered down SS copy of a program.

He lifts just enough to impress dyels and promises fast progress and gets filthy rich doing so.

I squatted 180 kg after 1 year of SS and another year of Texas method before switching to a PPL program. And thats without having manlet levers.

If Mehdi really bothered to progress beyond stronglifts he would lift considerably more. But in all honesty, who cares what you lift as long as it´s makin you big?

mehdi isn't a powerlifter, he's a salesman that ripped off SS and made it more appealing to new lifter by removing power cleans and addIing volumes

his lifts are good enough

youtube.com/watch?v=mXGsdUyVbEM

maximum jelly

This is literally my greatest fear. What if I struggle for years to get my numbers big and still look dyel? How do I avoid this, should I just avoid lowbar?

he squats around 405 iirc, which is probably about as far as a person with average genetics who isn't insanely dedicated to their training will go before they stall so hard it isn't worth the effort to them to progress further

Train for hypertrophy

don't worry user, you will almost assuredly never squat 585

Would you say original SS is superior to SL then?

I'm doing SL + accessories myself

SS allows you to make the sames strength gains while spending less time working out

You do more volume on SL so you'll gain a bit more muscle

>all these people on Veeky Forums falling for the SL5x5 meme.

hows that even possible, i wonder

Shouldnt be too hard if I tried, I have an easy time getting stronger. Started with 60 kg, I´m at 155 x 5 now a year later. I´ve seen great growth in my legs but at what point is it time to switch to hyperthrophy? Some people claim it´s best to get strong first before making the switch but I don't want to grind away 2-3 years and still look like I do now. Hell, that kid looks smaller than I do and still squats twice my assumed max.

I know leverageabuse and technique plays a role but how do I know for sure I´m actually getting stronger and bigger instead of just better at bringing a bar from point A to B? Do people just "feel" when the muscle gains stop and switch to hypertrophy?

>180 kg after 1 year of SS

brehhh... did you have a background of sports?
I got to 120kg in a couple months then it took me like half a year just for 120-140

he said 1yr of SS and 1 yr of TM = 2 years.

oh right nvm i cant read

A lot of these "powerlifters" are mostly just people with great levers, technique and a very developed ability to recruit their musclefibers. They are not "strong" per say, you could probably beat any of them in legpressing, armwrestling or a fight where levers and technique won't play much of a role provided that you actually have greater musclemass.

They are just really good at the three big lifts and have naturally found the very best and easiest way to execute them. Even if you were able to produce the same force with the primary muscles, they have better leverage, tehcnique, shorter ROM and will outlift you. Dyel or not, they do it for the mires from the other chubby men at the gym and don't care how they look.

Yeah, you're fucking stupid. They're legitimately strong as hell

>knee wraps and a belt

lmao

Notice to all the newfags, when people brag about hitting big numbers in small time they never mention their weight.

Wanna know why? Cuz they are 225+lbs pc nerd trolls.

1 year in squat 445lbs not fat ama

been looking at OP's pic for 5 minutes straight.

...the fuck am i looking at?

>don't care how they look
Stopped reading right there

Congratulation bro but no one gives a fuck, i'm not saying that to put you down but seriously no one in your life will ever care in the slightest about the amount of weight you can squat

You maybe be able to dunk if you squat that much so that's one thing you can use to impress people

A simian creature is grabbing the bar of a door, trying to get out of his enclosure. You can see a reflect, the person taking the picture is behind a glass protection. My guess is it is probably a picture taken from zoo in a developing country.

well, shit. thanks.

You always look like a dyel in clothes if you weight less than 200 pounds

>GDE
what did he mean by this

fuck off jig

dyel detected