He doesn't do power cleans

>he doesn't do power cleans

It's like you don't even want to do the best full body workout there is.

Literally a meme workout.

>full body workout
>posts pic related proving otherwise

Good luck with your trex mode you dumb fucking idiot

>guy wants big arms, shoulders, chest, back, nice aesthetic physique
>tell him to throw a barbell around like a sperg, accomplishing none of this

it never gets old

It does hit all of your body, granted the chest and arms are involved very little.

you dont want to look like pic related? BTFO

I do, which is why I do my bodybuilding-style accessory work just like Lu does (and the rest of the Chinese WL team) instead of pretending that Power Incels will lead to full body development

>manlet
>asian

"no"

Do full cleans, they're fun as fuck

>will lead to full body development
nobody claimed that

>power cleans

I go to a jank-ass gym with barbells that don't rotate (no bearings or bushings). Is it safe to power clean or will I break my wrists when the weights get heavy?

Snap-City

Yes but they seem to focus on your legs even moreso

Look up axle clean and press. They are really fun

I've never seen anyone at my gym do them other than a manlet who failed a 2pl8 trying to impress his girl

cleans are fun if you get decent weight, I'm hitting 315-350s on my workouts with it now, and it is good for making people at commercial gyms feel weak as shit.

Damn. I've been olympic lifting for 2.5 years and I'm at 305. Height/weight?

5'9 170lbs (sometimes I ride up to 176~lbs depending on water/weekly diet)

I've been doing oly and general weight lifting since I was 16.. so 10 years now. I've only had 1 significant injury and that was from a car crash 3 years ago.

Actually thinking about cutting to a lower bodyweight, 165s~ probably.

Those are very legit numbers. If you're at all interested you could compete on a national level

I do Powercleans mainly because they help my deadlift and because doing deadlifts every pull day would crush me. It also helps being able to clean the bar when doing OHP. Nothing more pathetic than the guy who has to occupy a squatrack to do his pressing.

I wouldnt go as far as to call it a full-body workout, especially since it mostly just works explosiveness and strength. You won't get swole from doing just powercleans. Still, if you cant clean and press a girl, why even lift?

>believing people on Veeky Forums

Thats where you fucked up

>caring about aesthetics

it's like you don't even want to make it

I just do my SS routine and take pride in my strength faggot.

I lift for rugby and doesn't suit me. The guys who do Olympic lifts are usually more explosive but can't take a hit and can't compete in the gritty parts of the game as well. Doing standard heavy deads and squats, I hit harder and don't get wrecked when I get hit.

afraid of a little squat volume?

They're actually not bad, I feel they help me get in some extra volume. Currently doing TM and they round out my volume on Monday.

That grill is 130 lbs at best.

Points taken though.

I feel it too much in my elbows

Looking great and proportional IS making it. Nobody cares about how many units of weight you can swing around unless your competing to see exactly that

I care

I don't care how proportional and great someone looks, all I care about is how many units of weight they can swing around.

I'm afraid of my kneecaps exploding
I know it's fine if your form is right but slamming down into ATG that fast spooks me big time

Dumb question but what body type does cleaning favor? Would manlets be better at it since they don't have to sling the bar as high, meaning less lost momentum?
You just know he sniffed dat ass before the press

I dont think body type matters on cleans, I have seen lanky people throw up crazy weight and manlets.

I do powercleans as a bit of explosive/aerobic work, but mainly just because they're really fun.
I think they've improved my diddlys, mainly breaking the ground, but I don't know for sure.