Veeky Forums, I want to take this cut to the next level...

Veeky Forums, I want to take this cut to the next level. I'm bored of fucking around eating low cal/carb and working out constantly and I feel like I've hit a fat loss plateau at a relatively high bodyfat. Should I begin doing half an hour of running daily? Or will I lose gains? I'm on 2500 kcal daily intake and eat 1.6g or protein per lb of bodyweight. I work out for about 1 1/2 to 2 hours daily. I train everything twice a week except legs. Pic related: me pinching midriff body fat to give you an idea of how I look.

Just go running you fat fuck. Christ Almighty, take your balls out of your purse and man the fuck up.

DYEL?

>2500 kcal
Low Cal is like 1800-2000 for ~ 6'.

Inb4 >1.6g/lb
Protein is used in serotonin, dopamine, enzymes, hormones / other body chemicals, bones, muscles, cartilage, skin, and blood.

I do, I forgot to mention I run for half an hour every other day. I was wondering if it would affect my progress at the gym significantly if I was to run daily. I made a similar thread earlier which is why I forgot to mention that

I'm gonna be cutting for a few months and that's not sustainable. If I thought I could do that without cheating I would, believe me.

>cardio kills gains
sick of this fucking meme. just eat a bit more to compensate and hit your macros every day.

Also what do you mean by that second part

how long have you been doing this man? 6 weeks? it's gonna take longer than that to see the results you want.

>take your balls out of your purse and man the fuck up.
What did he mean by this?

He meant stop being a low test faggot and lift.

All of the strongest men in the world popped the strongest sup: cock.

We get it, you like dicks, you like dicks in your mouth, you like dicks in your ass. You want to wake up every morning to a throbbing cock in your ass, and a limp penis in your mouth. You want penis in you morning, noon, and night. Instead of preworkout you guzzle cum, and for posworkout you gobble more peen.

Instead of GOMAD you do GODAD: gallon of dicks a day.

This is the key to real strength, none of you niggers can refute this truth.

Oh please, I just finished cutting over a couple months ending at ~2000kcal a day without much issue.

Eat denser food and shut up with this "not sustainable" bullshit

Around 8. I've seen massive results even in the two months I've been doing it so I guess I'm just used to fat falling off me. I guess now I'm human-shape again it takes a bit longer to get more conditioned

If I thought I could do that I would. I'm not doing that beacuse I want to stick with it.

You can do it, you're just choosing not to.

You're honestly incapable of cutting 100 calories a week from your diet over 4-5 weeks?

I should increase the deficit by 100 calories each week? I never though to do that. I'll try.

you look like you've never been in the gym before

Sorry for being so edgy. Woke up starving, looking forward to another day of cutting, running, and resisting cravings and saw your post. Triggered me to say the least.

I'm a lil chunkier than you, but the running has been helping me. Sweat it out, keep good form.

Only times I am able to get shredded is when I do a season of hard labor. Work all day. Basically not sedentary. Since we have to simulate this, running is the way to go.

I've only been at this for like 2 months haha

M8, you're like ~18-20% BF.

Protip: keto (protein powder and flaxseed oil).

Yeah it's gonna take a year or two to be where you wanna be

Haha don't worry about it mate I'll take any help I can get, I appreciate you posting in the thread. Yeah I'm about to go out for a run now. Figured that I've got years ahead of me to develop a good physique so I need to focus on cutting for the next few months/year. Cheers mate, good luck with it

Yeah I did that for a bit but was so expensive and taxing I couldn't get on with my daily life and it actually ended up making my life worse rather than better. I missed opportunities with girls and my mates so I've recently switched to low carbs. The only carbs I consume now are brown rice and vegetables

Bicycling..

>progress
Recomp exists.

A 500Cal. deficit is 1lb/wk.

>Insulin inhibits fat usage.
>Insulin increases fatty acid synthesis in the liver, which is step one in the process of gaining body fat.

>price
Protein concentrate is the cheapest form of protein in many countries -- 11lb. for ~$60 (MyProtein).

With that, casein is really helpful for losing fat and gaining muscle.

Refeed for a week then start cutting again at a slightly lower surplus.

You don't calculate calories by height you fucking retard. You go by weight and level of activity. Stop trying to give advice.

>want to bring cut "to the next level"
>a-as long as I don't have to eat at a deficit. Can't I just half ass a treadmill instead?

Haha I'm eating at a deficit already. It's not that I don't want to, it's that I do want to and I think going on a cut that might be too severe will ultimately end up impeding my cut overall if I end up bitching out and cheating. Although I'm going to do what one user said above and increase my deficit by 100 kcal each week for the next 5 weeks then keep it there for two or three months

>1 1/2 to 2 hours at the gym
Stop sitting on your phone at the gym.

I don't mate. For example, today was shoulders and I did 5X5 incline bench then pushed to beat my 1RM PR after that, 4 sets of rear delt dumbbell flyes, 4 sets machine rear delt flyes, 3 sets standing front raises, 4 sets face pulls, 3 sets dumbbell shrugs, 4 sets barbell shrugs.

I've got nothing to prove on an anonymous imageboard. If you think I'm overtraining then tell me

Height is very correlative with weight.

>weight
Lean body mass?

"Lbs remaining the same" suggests you're eating at maintenance.

>4 sets of rear delt dumbbell flyes, 4 sets machine rear delt flyes.. face pulls
>DB shrugs, BB shrugs
I would condense a lot of this.

Muscle growth signalling rates suggest full body workouts ~ every day anyway, about 60-80% intensity.

..4-8 x 6-12 for hypertrophy.

You're eating too much for a cut and not enough to gain any muscle. You're probably eating too much protein. What in the fuck are you doing for 90-120 minutes every day? You have no gains and won't go under you current bodyfat without going full auschwitz.

Take a step back and realize you're going nowhere fast. Pick a goal and stick with it until you accomplish something. I'd recommend eating to gain ~1 lb/week while keeping protein at 1-1.2 g/lb and lifting heavy on a sensible timeline like 4-5 hrs/week (3-4 days @ 1-1.5 hrs/workout). You are not fat but you won't look good at all until you gain some muscle.

The workout you just described should take you no more than ~1 hour and is way too focused on rear delts. You are resting far too much if that takes you 2 hours to accomplish.

Im 5'11 168. I cut from 178 in 2 months eating at 1,950 calories and getting 170g of protein. Try 2100-2000 for a month