youtube.com/watch?v=SNjkmM6VU9M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

RIP

I'm a minute and a half in and it's pulling my heart strings

:'(

One day we may see him in Heaven's gym

You will be missed, Natty King

We didn't deserve him

Sad to think that his dad being disappointed in him over a bodybuilding competition led to him taking drugs that he abused until it killed him

True, but he really did make it though. Guy made tons of money

man i gotta say, that was incredible video.

Thank you op.

W-whatever it takes

holy shit...

whatever it takes man...

;_;

OP here,
thanks man I appreciate it, we're all gonna make it

he truly did leave humanity behind.

It had to happen. He ended up doing everything he set out to do... even leaving behind humanity

Whatever it takes i'l bust my ass for you, Piano man.

gb piano. thank u

Piano will always be my favorite instrument :'(

Really gives a sadder meaning to the phrase "whatever it takes"

RIP

As much shit and memes Veeky Forums put him in, it really sucks watching someone who's been a staple in the industry leave us. Say what you will but saying he wasn't important to Veeky Forums is bullshit. RIP man, at least Zyzz has another spotter up there.

it wasnt worth it

Hes with Zyzz now.

I was feeling kind of groggy and less motivated for my workout that I'm about to do, but fuck. Whatever it motherfucking takes, it's so simple. When you feel like shit, just say that shit in your head and all of a sudden everything becomes so clear, just fight through that shit, crawl through that mud, if you aren't willing to give it your all, then what the fuck is the point of life. Who the fuck just wants to sit around and do average normy shit.

Whatever it takes. These words took on a more powerful meaning for me today.

Well said brah, you're gonna make it

Keep it up bro

>that moment when Zyzz spots your first set in heaven

so it was all due to daddy issues?

oh fuck I read "pulling my hamstring" and I cringed in pain touching my back thigh

I bet you 10 bucks that zyzz went to hell lol

Anybody else ever get the feeling Rich was a bit of a wojak on the inside?

Felt like the swearing and tough guy act was just an act desu.

That may have been a big part, judging by the reason he first bought steroids. If his dad didn't express disappointment, maybe Rich wouldn't have felt a need to start using gear to prove himself. I suppose we'll never truly know

:'(

Say whatever you want about him, but he never lost his integrity. He could've been selling protein powders and mass gainers while pulling the "natty" card", but instead he did the opposite

What sadder meaning? This is the actual and true meaning of whatever it takes.

Whenever he said whatever it takes, I don't think he meant dying in his forties

It's so simple when you thing about it but I didn't get it till now , it's beautiful in its simplicity, WHATEVER IT TAKES GOD DAMMIT

It applies to everything in life

I feel extremely sad because whatever you think about Rich, he was one of a kind and hillarious, he will never be replicated like all the other clones on YouTube and in life

ps video unavailable, reupload to a new medium?

It's working just fine for me

idk the video works for me :^)

Thats why i had a lot of respect for the guy. No bullshit.

That broke my heart...

it's now that i realize i've been hearing Rich during my workouts when i listen to workouts speeches :'(

We'll hear him in our hearts from here on out

4 scoops, c-c'mon. :'(

I knew that one day he may go, but I didn't want him to leave humanity behind so soon

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER GOD DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

youtu.be/jFLdeGSZQFg?t=9

just

He was the Elon Musk of bodybuilding.

sleep tight my prince.

He was the butt of a lot of jokes, but if you actually listen to what he was saying, everything was correct.

>eat more food to gain size
>stick to food, not supplements
>bodybuilders today look like shit
>whatever it takes

I was a skeleton in high school and I would watch guys like Rich Piana and Elliot Hulse to get it in my head that I had to eat more. I've never been upset at a celebrity death, but this one actually is weighing down on me. RIP Rich, you were a great guy.

dont forget the

>high weight low reps if natty

>I'M NOT CRYING YOU'RE CRYING

Confusing life with death, right babe!

Fuck me this hits hard.

I say ironically whatever it takes or GOTTA EAT BIG TO GET BIG so often with my mates, shit rich why the f did u die.

Cause he did massive amounts of steroids and was addicted to cocaine.

good comment mein neger, that's just what I did today when I was thinking about skipping legs

Whatever it takes

:(

A light has been put out, but the lights in our hearts still burn

>1st video on channel
>Over 1K views in about 12 hours

I didn't want to workout today but I thought about how Rich would do anything for more day to workout. Hopefully one day he may :'(

weak person in > weak person out.

Good riddance.

Give it everything you've got

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

WHATEVER IT FUCKING TAKES GODDAMNIT

youtu.be/wSolvJjfbOA

LETS FUCKING DO THIS AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
WHATEVER IT TAKES GODDAMNIT

fuck. . .

Bur he did. He was so passionate about what he did that the phrase "whatever it takes" included everything, even early death. He knew that his health would fail sooner then later but he forgot about that. He lived and died doing what he loves and he even mentioned that he has no regrets. Rich is one of the few on this planet who truly made it.

The fucking intro...

He had very pretty eyes.

One day, you may.

youtube.com/watch?v=_7C3wsrGPq8

Posting more rare Riches

youtube.com/watch?v=SNjkmM6VU9M

not one dumbass tattoo, pure aesthetic physique