Are you smarter than a /pol/ year old?

They say Veeky Forums people are more likely to be mentally deficient in comparison to the average person.

So let's find out.

>Main board is Veeky Forums, frequent /pol/ also.

test.mensa.no/

Other urls found in this thread:

test.mensa.no/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>test.mensa.no/
>the automatic +98th percentile test

lmao as smart ass 99% das a lot of people you dumb nigga lmao

If you're so smart why don't you change bookmarks on palememe?

i never understood what the goal of these tests is. is it pattern recognition or something else?

?

Where can you take like...the official IQ test? I have no idea where to take it and it seems like bs to me anyway desu

The top intelligent to be an agnsty edgy nazi
Feels good man

is that good or bad?

intelligence dummy

read it and weep nerds

you're black person smart

What do you mean?

It tests the capability to problem solve. Which is a fundamental factor that separates us from unintelligent life. Our ability to problem solve propels our evolution.

As in a real life Mensa test? They have seasonal tests held in major cities, but it costs money to take the test.

Hitler did nothing wrong.

No.

we can already tell your iq, no need to take the test baby

my mommy did say i was special

>yahoo
>140 IQ
hmm..

>not being asian smart
never gonna make it

>internet iq test
>intelligent
pick one

what a misleading bell curve!!! The black IQ bell actually has two peaks. The larger one, which your figure shows, but there is another one around the 95-100 IQ range. Much smaller, obviously, there are two underlying distributions for the 'black' IQ curve, so these two populations should not be considered one.

Is Veeky Forums too scared to reveal their IQ? I thought you're all big brave muscley men????

>taking online IQ test that says your IQ is 140
>actually beliving that online IQ tests are reliable
>joke tells itself

idk dude first thing i pulled off google

>It tests the capability to problem solve
No, it only tests pattern recognition. Intelligence is not still defined, but it definitely can't be just measured specifically by multiple choice open close tests in a 3x3 grid
These tests are always engineered to give you a high result to make you feel good, this increases the chance you'll either share on kikebook or buy the irl test
There was no memory component to it, for example

Veeky Forums pls go, You're not going to find anything intelligent on Veeky Forums

Tog den å fekk 130 IQ en stund siden, imotsetning t en ekta test hos psykolog der eg fekk 115

>internet IQ tests

Ahahaha no.

what problem solving? every shit looks like pattern. how does being good at seeing patterns make me solve problems?

reminder to remove at least 25 points from your result
t. 125 to 100 IQ average fag

this is completely unrelated to fitness. Back to pol, weakling.

>tesco bookmark

OP är därmed retarderad

131, or 98.1 percentile.
The test is broken, it's too easy.
Anyway, how did you solve the 33?

you're now unironically on a watchlist, congrats

i got 121 but i just rushed it in 5 minutes

I took about 7 and got 123. Pretty much what I expected, I'm fairly sharp but not genius material

same

feels bad

I didn't get 33 and 31

I remember taking some test like this in elementary

Seems like I am a fucking retard...

felt like i did shit but got 128 with 9 minutes left. always thought it was a dummy aswell

Could be worse

Can't for the life of me solve the weird ones at the end, if they're the same for everyone and not in a random order.