How do you train your neck effectively?

How do you train your neck effectively?

I tried building my own neck trainer with a pair of old jeans, tying it around my forehead and doing some neck-ups.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_XL5XQYzyX8?t=1m22s
m.youtube.com/watch?v=_tyHv6lI8Cs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Show us how it works I bet it will be hilarious

I want to believe.

Looks like some sort of suicide-device.

rolling for this

My neck comes from trap shrugs and squats

I use a cloth grocery bag. Place plates inside, wrap towel around handles, and put the handles on/around your head. Then, instead of holding the plate on my head and possibly assisting my neck with my arms, I can apply pressure to the side of my head where the straps are and be sure there is no assist in the curl/extension.

Now film yourself doing this

when people ask how you improved your neck will you truthfully tell them weighted facefucks?

I need a visual on this. I don't have a great imagination.

Please tell me this is one of those threads for real

It looks a lot like
But instead of seeing the plate, you would see the bag, and obviously it's not tied to the head. I really just wanted a way to be sure I was isolating the effort and could get smaller bumps up with multiple plates. The towel is wrapped around the two handles (which are together) so it's a little more comfy. Sorry I got no image, phonefag here not willing to post pic of bag-on-head.

OP fuck everyone talking shit about your potential neck geinz

>boxer

I can vouch that this exercise is the most effective way to build your neck muscles and increase your tolerance to chin checks without fucking yourself up long term

This is my the best attempt I'm willing to make right now. Blue is bag, green is towel.

You guys are missing out on big neck gains if you're not with me on this one.

No bullshit it took me 1 whole month to visibly notice gains

Really ? Come on now, you don't actually use that thing ?

kys frog

ITT: Necklets
youtu.be/_XL5XQYzyX8?t=1m22s

I use it a couple of times a week, I don't wanna use it to often because my neck makes weird sound when I turn around with it.

That said, I've made some gains with it.

congrats for being autistic

To be fair, this doesn't look that much better.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_tyHv6lI8Cs

would this kinda neck training be suicidal?

I used to do a lot of bridging when I wrestled for about 5 years, my neck does that too. I personally think they neck is the one part where less ROM is better. There's a lot to mess up there . . . disks, nerves and foramen, tubercle, and maybe even the processes, all from rubbing/bumping one another repeatedly until osteoarthritis sets in.

I just have a big head, the problem has taken care of itself.

Grab a plate, lay on a bench, and do neck crunches.

How fucking hard is that.

shit makes me nauseous as fuck

Sounds like a personal problem

Really not hard at all, but it's also easy as fuck to cheat yourself on it too.

Velcro strap + chain + weights