What primal thing you enjoy doing /fit?

What primal thing you enjoy doing /fit?

I have this obsession with lifting some heavy ass weights and then come home and eat a whole roasted chicken ripping apart with my hand like an animal (a girl I was seeing saw me do that once and stopped taking to me). I'm pretty sure it's increasing my test tho

Cuddling and fucking a woman.

I do the same; the gains go through the roof

I like cuddling a bit too much for a male. Just feels so damn good man. P sure girls would find it clingy or some shit if I just cuddled when I wanted to

fucking white women

Throwing my poop at strangers in the park

I like watching clouds and stars, anything to shut off from modern life a bit

Cuddling is just as important as sex for me.

you're a savage. you belong in Africa.

Long walks in the foods. Jumping into streams. Going on journeys across the country alone (Amerifag).

I cuddle a lot too and I don't give a fuck. Only downside is girls usually think I'm way more interested than I actually am.

>What primal thing you enjoy doing /fit?
I enjoy doing the primal thing of surviving as a socially inept kissless virgin in today's chaotic extreme social environment.
Also I like lifting heavy things up and down a few times a week.

Eating raw vegetable and cooked meats like you described. It gives me a bit of an adrenaline rush.
Top Kek!

>Cuddling is just as important as sex for me.

Faggot

fuck this guy
cuddling is amazing, i love that shit aswell.

I once bought a 2-lb. chuck roast, seared it like a 32 oz. steak, and viciously tore it apart. I mean, I tried to use a fork and knife for the first ten minutes, but it was just too tough. Eventually I gave up, held it in my hands, juice running down my forearms, as I tore into it like a wild beast.

It was a difficult battle, but I have never felt more alive.

>how to spot the white "male"

cuddling makes me feel like im a viking and i just returned home from pillaging and discovering islands

nothing feels better than holding a woman like i could protect her, and knowing that she sees me that way.

depends on the chick, but most chicks fuckin love cuddling it's a definite pro for em

jesus christ, this, this has been a huge problem

vile

numale is the term

>Fuck this guy

Bet you would you faggot

Cuddling is beta male behavior dude get it together.

yeah nothing like fucking woman and then telling her to fuck off right jamal

jeeez bby how fuckin insecure can you be lmao

lying with your girl and caressing eachothers bodies, having convos, being the most intimate you can be with a female...
and its beta male? cuz why?

Archery, Slinging, walking and generally fucking around in nature. There are dirt mounds by my house that I pratice there alot.

Niggers are not welcome here

It's okay user, one day you will find somebody to love.

ohp'ing in the squat rack

chicken ripping is the same for me

I would never hold a good chicken rip against someone

mine:
>opening a bag of kettle chips

how does waking up beside a girl feel like bros

The cuck coping mechanism rears its ugly head. You should be ashamed of yourselves.

had to leave before your dad comes home

Go out there and find out user. You will make it.

You do you man. I will keep cuddling qts

>Go out there and find out
okay I'm out, what now

kek

>the second most intimate thing you can do with a woman is beta male behavior
How many times have you cuddled a woman

Scream an battle cry when I'm done( at home)
Also checking form in shower

bait

A warm gun in my hands and lifting heavy shit

>implying I'm white

fuck off nigger

They're overrated. Not even worth it

Mountain climbing is a primal experience, the less gear the better. Same with trail running.

Also my bros and I had an awesome workout in the middle of the woods with rocks and logs, it was so much fun.

I miss cuddling. It's been 3 years since I have cuddled with a girl and I feel detached. I never thought I would become numb like I read all the time on here, I got the dead look in my eyes too. Fuck. At least I got a great doggo that I love and would give up my life for.

>pursuing money will make you happy

everybody wants what they never had

Non-white here. Cuddling is dank. Stay Africa-tier, Jaekwon.

>innocent thread about eating chicken devolves into a verbal fight about niggers and cucks

every fucking time lol

>fuck a hot cougar 10/10 asian model
>tell her to leave my penthouse apartment while my cum is still dripping out of her pussy
>she cries and writes a feminist blog about me

HAHA ALL THE BETAS IN THIS THREAD JELLY

She only gets to cuddle after I blow a load.

> cuddling

By itself, no. I get too horny to just sit that way comfortably for long. Either has to be immediately post-sex, or I have to have something else to focus on like a book.

Only exception would be one of my ex-gfs. I never really felt the kind of animal attraction to her that I felt for most other girls I've been with; I was just young and thought it was better than being lonely. Could have cuddled with her for hours without any primal urge to fuck. Just boredom.

Just want a girl I can easily manhandle with one hand and can physically dominate but also protect so she feels safe at all times.
Too bad most girls that fall under that category aren't even in high school yet :/

>this whole thread

>I'm pretty sure it's increasing my test tho
i love this blog

I am also a chicken ripper. I usually do it with a big loaf of warm sourdough bread to rip into as well. I think I saw a cartoon of a man eating a meal like that and it's such a catharsis for me.

How short/weak are you that you can't manhandle an average sized woman?

This girl I fuck loves it when I stand behind her and hold/fuck her in front of a mirror. She likes seeing how small she looks compared to me.

We don't like your kind around here.

I actually like to chop down trees with an axe, used to live in NC and would just go out to a random ass logging area that was nearby and cut at least two down on a given day.then I'd section them up and just leave them there.

Never got in trouble, never looked weird, got a workout, got time to think about things while I chopped, smelled like sweat and pine like a man should.

(now I'm stuck in this desert hell that is California.)

the fuck did trees do to you cunt

>California
>Hell
Pick one faggit

>my girlfriend was very clingy/cuddly the first few months we were dating
>eventually I learned to accept it
>now I'm more into cuddling than she is and she stopped wanting to cuddle as much
>tfw she gets annoyed with how much I want to kiss and cuddle her
h e l p

Getting that redhead extremely pregnant, multiple times. Hnnggghhh

I go to prostitutes and pretend I'm getting g them preganant so as to ensure my bloodline passes on, according to my records there should be around 30 little Neanderthals running around ready to form into my tribe

lmoa1gf

>What primal thing you enjoy doing
Fucking raw and nutting in that pussy

I enjoy a lot of things but the chance of me finding someone I truly adore is extremely rare. I've only talked to 3 girls in my life who were like this, 2 of them were from Veeky Forums and they were into extremely fucked up shit sexually (like me, im a degenerate)

When I talked to them I felt like an entire new world just opened up and I found my soul-mate I could talk to just about anything without limits. All of them were living in a different country or a continent and were in relationships.
Its like eating the most delicious food in the world then realise that you will never get to eat that again because girls this compatible are extremely rare and statistically insignificant.
I can go on Tinder, see all those pretty girls and feel exactly nothing because I know I cant have a connection with them and theyre boring. It's an abstract feel

After lifting heavy, I like to come home and tear open a can of tuna/cook a steak. I sit on the floor and share the meat with my dog and cats and pretend that the rush I'm still feeling from lifting was from hunting down a beast and now I'm sharing the spoils with my tribe as the alpha.

They gave him wood.

Fnarr.

the same thing happened to me.
a couple weeks later, "i think we need tk takr a break"
fuck watch out man I don't want another casualty
if she starts deleting pics you have together, watch out
best of luck

dehydrated because I always forget to drink water

Do some different affectionate things for a bit, she might be overwhelmed with the physical and in need of a different kind of stimulus for a bit

unless those trees are thin I doubt you did 2 in a day

axe's get dull

I like "cuddling" but I really fucking hate that word for some reason. It sounds gushy and cheesy.

This is so pathetic, literally wrote to avoid relationships so you can get money. Fuck off sheckelburg.

DELET THIS

The most primal feeling is sitting innawoods would your dog and your girl, as the leader of the pack, looking into the fire with the stars above you

I cry myself to sleep.

Fire

Chewing on grass and tasting the lightly sweet sugar that comes out. Twirling my dick around like a fucking helicopter.

Making white women suck my minority cock

almost perfect but too much midface

>gorilla roaring and grunting during PR attempts, and any >2pl8 DLs in general (homegym so nobody cares)
>predator/prey roleplay in the bedroom
>buying whole animals (mostly swine and sheep these days) and portioning the meat myself, used to slaughter myself too but am not legally allowed where I live now kek
>take ice cube baths after a good sauna

but to countereffect this I also
>paint kitschy still life stuff while listening to classical music on vinyl
>let my nieces braid my hair and beard for hours on end
>can only fall asleep if I am the little spoon when cuddling
>regularly post on /e/ and /y/

Oh well.

this gave me a semi-boner

DELET THIS

Used to have 115ish lbs gf while being 220lbs myself. Can recommend.

kys

>Fnarr
I get that reference!

Getting my hair braided. Braiding people's hair. Combing the cats and dog.
Pretty sure it's a remnant from monkeys picking bugs off each others.

Kek

I like to constantly molest my girlfriend. She says she doesn't like all the sexual attention but she do

HAPPY WELL-ADJUSTED PEOPLE KEEP MOVING
THIS IS AN ETERNAL LONELINESS NO TEEN LOVE NEIGHBORHOOD

I like to eat two fists of potato chips and pretend im Popeye who got a test boost after eating spinach. While Im eating them I go autism mode and run around the house and stoping to do ten push ups and then return to my bag of potato chips to refill my fists with chips and do it all over again.

I only do it when Im alone and no one knows my secret.

>white people fuck white people
sounds good to me

Drinking alcohol next to a fire in the woods at night.

fucking a girl taller than me

I'm 5'9" and I've dicked two girls that were over 6' 2",holy shit what a rush throwing them around.

almost wish I got them pregnant, my sons would be 6' 5" Chads for sure.

Yelling and wanting to right people.

how do I get teenage gf
all the girls here are thots and sociopaths

tell story

>cuddling
>primal
Choose one