Manlet hate thread

manlets btfo

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Third_Position/status/909885566111637504
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lmfao fucking pinkdicks BTFO

actually can't tell if the dude who hit him is black or hispanic or a tanned white dude

>wearing your Hakenkreuz on your right arm
deserves getting clocked desu

Why would you ever advertise your politics without being handsome and fit?

Why did he punch him?

he's white

pic related

its degenerates hitting degenerates who hate degenerates. wew.

He's wearing a swastika armband. Probably talking about how he's the "master race."

On the wrong arm.

What LARPer would make that mistake? What "nazi" would? I mean, really.

Lmao he lost his bravado as soon as the lanklet got in his face

Wasn't this board for over 18?

alt left meme kek what a fuckin faggot. I'll accept antifa, but there is no alt left.

You see how the wigger tests him by posturing his head forward before going in for the KO?

If manlet had stood his ground instead of acting beta in that moment he wouldnt have been hit at all. Being ready/able to defend yourself is the best deterent to being sucker punched like that because a lot of it is posturing and mind games.

Where's the ugly people hate thread?

synonymous with manlet hate

This and this

really make it seem odd

Why would he wear it on the wrong arm? And knowing what it is, why wouldn't he be ready to be attacked?

manlet hate thread quickly turns into who can say the most retarded shit. not surprised

While the punch looks real, it's likely this situation was set up to make antifa seem more legitimate.

Media outlets were all over this, pushing the "punch a nazi" shit.
twitter.com/Third_Position/status/909885566111637504 read this thread/the others he's posted.

Seems all too strange, what was this guy even doing

being an autistic /pol/tard in public

Too bad Alt-Righters are cucks for Based Black Men, Israel, etc

functionally the opposite actually, considering manlet memers are exclusively insecure facelets

Isn't that an oxymoron though?
If you were going to go around larping a nazi, why do it alone knowing the violent response you're going to get, especially when this guy was clearly not trying to fight.

Wearing that armband is obviously provocative, wearing it without being prepared for the confrontation he had just seems too unlikely, let alone the fact that he was by himself.

lel, we got one, boys.
back in the pit, cuck

>WE'RE HERE, WE'RE QUEER, WE HAVE NO TEST, GET USED TO IT

Digits confirm it's a false flag. People like this are usually paid to do this shit in public to create a false narrative

>none of them have had sex
lmfao

there's no pit and you're still ugly

Manlet Alpha Thread

Most of them just look like normal dudes to be honest

>short legs
>tiny temper
every time

If you are unironically white nationalist you are an immature child. Fucking short fat loser should have stayed on /pol/

Didn't the facebook group or whatever say to NOT attend the rally if you were an autistic cuck? You lot screwed yourselves.

kek

good, fuck these losers lmao

you called me short and I called you ugly. If only one of those implies a temper, then short is not an insult. Yet you called them synonymous?

weak bait

>all these slide posts that appear immediately after anyone questions the narrative

My favorite part was how they told these dudes to "dress nicely" because they wanted this movement to look hip and cool or whatever. They couldn't have assembled a bigger group of fucking nerds

No bait mate. Grow up

Guy middle right with the stache looks pretty alpha tbdesu

don't reply to me again until you hit a growth spurt, cucklet

Funny how little self awareness they have. Their race can't afford to fuck up like this. Even their parents think they're evil. Makes you wonder where they learned to act like this.

>all these buttblasted niggers
you are more than welcome to go back to any non white shithole instead of shitting on white people in their own countries.

Not a single fit person in sight.

You saw the embarrassing minority among us.

I don't think you want to see the real deal.

you had 4 sentences to not make a brainlet out of yourself
>failed
had one thread to not make manlet haters look like trigger ugly people
>failed

yeah have a good one, duder

thanks, lil guy

How can people call themselves the "master race" when they look this shit. They gotta know how shitty they look right? You'd think they'd at least hit the gym once in a while

why are white nationalist such manlets?

lol this guy is on gear and STILL looks like shit

it's okay so am I tho

Typical brain dead lanklet. If you post more memes, your ugliness will go away! Fucking kek

no prob. hopefully having learned a thing or two you'll be better suited to win a female, and not end up here again for security.

Stop roleplaying online dude, it's fucking corny, just join society and be a normal person

post body fag

Take a look at the average nigger and then tell me they look like shit.

such absolute sweeties! you guys are so cute

>Laughs at his own joke

Think it's more about not wanting to become a minority or see civilization crumble even more.

>not wanting to become a minority
well stop being so fucking ugly and maybe white women will stop fucking black men

I'm laughing at you for trying to hard to make me care about your precious memes lol

better than being caught in the

I'm ugly can't get a girl --> hate on literal shortcomings to lessen the blow of my metaphorical ones --> still ugly cycle

nothing happens without a reason, if there's a rise in white nationalism there has to be a reason but niggers refuse to see that it's their ape like behavior that keeps causing it.
>maybe white women will stop fucking black men
Life isn't set of BLACKED Jamal.

lol CUTE!

Everyone hates niggers. Only you cucks hate black people. I know plenty of black people who literally just go to church, help charities out and hum tunes. I don't know how you could possibly have a problem with people like that.

Also, fuck, at least remember to button up your polo at your next rally, fuck man.

the guy with the murdoch murdoch shirt is textbook untermensch

something you'll never be called by a women, yes. Finish your thought if that's possible

awww! thanks bby

If there's anywhere you can count on people to be open about their degeneracy, it's the internet

np. so is there another ugly brainlet to slam or what, this is boring now.

>dress nicely and get your tiki torches boys :)
>we'll show those roody-poos what for! :)

Nice fantasy you have there.
The real reason whites are becoming a minority is ridiculous immigration combined with higher birthrates in immigrants. Niggers as a group aren't actually growing that much. Thank God the Recucklicans haven't had any luck making abortion illegal.

>haha
>lol
nigga I guarantee you use those to try and fake confidence and hide insecurities but we all know you're short from how you respond to the rest of these posts

>pic related it u fag

they are american after all

This is a tire fire of a thread

you show them my big boy! :)

wow thats real and everything

lol niggers can keep dreaming

>le mustard race

Ugh, this larping is old.

>nazis are all low test virg-

nice shop faggot

Alt-light pal
Love me some George Lincoln Rockwell.

Question for any /pol/acks ITT, why the fuck is it always the literal worst, the fucking effluvia of white people that go around insisting that they're better than everyone else?

If someone like my best friend, 6'3/blonde/blue eyed/fit came up to me and told me that people like him were the better than everyone, I'd be more inclined to believe him.

A balding, DYEL, manlet LARPer however? No way brah

Exactly this. I frequent /pol/ for years now and this has always activated my almonds but yet remains unanswered.

The media is not gonna run with flattering pics. See

>tfw you find out it's not shooped

manlet detected

brah the dude behind him doesn't even look white but yea, he is pretty good looking, try getting more people like him to go to your White Nationalist parties

I'll spread the word

leave the manlets at home

The media have a narrative to push further denigrating white people, so of course they won't show the normal looking people. Also the left will relentlessly dox and witch hunt people, not worth risking your job over

>that one guy with the murdoch murdoch shirt

I love that show but honestly i'm sick of untermensch ruining the movement with their poor body hygiene

Not OP, but I too unironically believe this.

I find that pretty hard to believe.

What I can't get is the whole Nazi shit, if it were Germans in Germany reviving the whole Reich thing than I wouldn't really care, it was their thing after all but White Americans?

It just doesn't seem right, especially when the US has a history of Nativism they could draw from, I honestly chalk this behavior up to the US getting KRAUT'd in the mid 19th Century and outnumbering the Americans of English descent, their tendency to hive mindish behavior and autism is showing

literally one person cherry picked in a sea of autistic dyel retards

>all these asians jumping on white people
Gooks just want a green card to a country that isn't a piece of shit

heem sleeby

>Butcher Bill's parents were both English from England