All cultures that have died featured men much taller than their eventual invaders...

All cultures that have died featured men much taller than their eventual invaders. Height is correlated with lowered testosterone.

Hence why oxen are taller/bigger than bulls and castrates (the guys that were castrated to sing better in the past) were generally enormously tall. And let's not forget Klinefelter's:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Klinefelter_syndrome

>Klinefelter syndrome or Klinefelter's syndrome (KS) (/ˈklaJnfɛltər/) also known as 47,XXY or XXY, is the set of symptoms that result from two or more X chromosomes in males.[1] The primary feature is sterility.[1] Often symptoms may be subtle and many people do not realize they are affected. Sometimes symptoms are more prominent and may include weaker muscles, greater height, poor coordination, less body hair, smaller genitals, breast growth, and less interest in sex.[2] Often it is only at puberty that these symptoms are noticed.[3] >Intelligence is usually normal; however, reading difficulties and problems with speech are more common. Symptoms are typically more severe if three or more X chromosomes are present.[2]

Klinefelter guys are super tall, weak cowards with no interest in sex.

You guys say height is good. But height = less testosterone.

Other urls found in this thread:

psyc.jmu.edu/school/documents/Klinefelter.pdf
news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2014/02/140216-short-tall-height-perception-psychology-bias-science/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

hey tall guys hows the weather up there lol idiots

>taller guys can't lift as heavy
>b-b-b-but muh rom!
lmao excuses. lanklets are weaklings.

yeah you are true OP.
High testosterone in puberal is bad for height. So if you are tall you had low testosteron

hahahhaha THE COPE

>You guys say height is good. But height = less testosterone.
Women disagree.

Does it even matter anymore
You could be tall or short
Skinny or buff
If you can't hold a normal conversation you have 0 chance at a relationship

is that a fucking sex doll

Or later puberty.

>Lanklets have no response
>Only derive self-value from how much attraction they get from women
:thinking:

>So if you are tall you had low testosteron

That explain liberal swedes.

It's because it's black.

5'5-5'8 is the ideal alpha male zone

>high testosterone
>shortness
>low testosterone
>height
seems legit. If you see, short guy have more muscular body and masculine face.

Now in terms of muscle yes up to 5'10

Hi op, heard you been talking some shit

>manlet thread

roids man. roids are for lanklets with bad testosteron genetic kek

less testosterone = less aromatization into estrogen = growth plates open longer

stay down, lanklet

yeah just take roids and you'll look like that without trying ;)

Tren is used to put lean muscle mass on fucking cows.

Calm down lol

yeah this is the manlet pill

That explains why all those people roiding, especially on tren for so long all look so swole and aesthetic, especially redditor progress pics.

calmer than you bro

manlet rage

>malnourished poor homeless person of colour
>non threatening body language
>just saying something mid sentence
>manlet chimps the fuck out

manlet rage, every time kek

wait wait wait.
OP is right. My wife prefer 5'8'' to 5'10'' man. She say that are more masculine and are very strong.

>steroids are associated with rage
>manlets are associated with rage
>steroids increase testosterone
>therefore higher testosterone is associated with rage
whoah i think OP is onto something

>defending a nig
the absolute state of lanklets

tfw roid rage isnt real, it amplifies you being a jackass if youre already a jackass, ie itll amplify manlet rage
typically people suffering from clinically low test will have more rage anyway

tren might be in its own category though.

>lanklet
>cuck

being a nigger is a state of mind

just most niggers tend to be black

calmly explaining = not a nigger
chimping out = a nigger

in this case, the manlet is a nigger.

>MUHDULLA OBLONGATA

Who dat qt

Anyone got the vid of the two police officers hoisting a manlet in the air?

or it could have to do with a genetic predisposition for uncivilized behavior and a 30 IQ deficit on average due to a monkey sloped forehead that reduces frontal lobe size

No matter your rationalization, you're still short and insecure OP. You can say whatever you want and post your gifs and whatnot, but you still know you're an insecure little bitch.
I'd work on that before talking shit.

Are you people getting paid to do this?
Or did you get kicked out of /pol/ so you're now turning Veeky Forums into a cesspit?
Just curious.

is 6'0 lanklet?

>genetic predisposition for uncivilized behavior and a 30 IQ deficit on average due to a monkey sloped forehead that reduces frontal lobe size

Yes, thank you, thats a good description of a manlet.

Manlets do have a reduced intellectual capacity, and lack of critical thinking due to their misshapen skulls, which you can call a genetic predisposition to uncivilised behavior (manlet rage).

Also their cranium is smaller than a real persons as well.

ITT: Chest beating manlets

all Veeky Forums is nationalist land

i think it's just they lurk Veeky Forums and they believe in that sort of thing.

personally i think it's excessive, i just dislike black people because of their weird musky coconut smell

>their cranium is smaller than a real persons

this is untrue, i'm 5'7 and i was born in the 99th percentile for head circumference. to this day i have to wear extra large hats.

ITT: Manlets falling for obvious honeypot bait.

This is why Veeky Forums doesnt want to include you in anything manlets.

King of manlets

even unconcious he still want to steal the bike

>tfw 5'11
>dont have strength and masculinity but also not tall

You getting enough oxygen to your peanut brain up there, faggot? Obviously not because I was speaking about niggers.

If this is your attempt at comedy then i really will manlet rage on your ass and cut you down to size with a swift sparta kick to your weakling bitch knee caps

Nations full of manlets always wi-

Increased height is only one of a large list of possible symptoms. Furthermore the odds of havint kleinfelters are 1 in a 1000. That means if you're tall the odds are more like 1 in a million. There are more dudes

>kleinfelters guys are always super tall
>average klinefelter guys are 178cm
>178cm
>tall
manlets pls

also
>implying that being trap even on genetic level is bad

also
>female gene hinders your brains abilities

rly makes you think

>>average klinefelter guys are 178cm
psyc.jmu.edu/school/documents/Klinefelter.pdf

>Large stature average height is 6’1/2

Average 178cm height is good kek

Case in point. The manlet is unable to come to terms with their feelings of inadequacy when confronted with the fact they are merely projecting their insecurities onto others while putting up a facade of superiority. Critical thinking and logic breaks down at this point, and rage takes over and the manlet chimps out. Ergo; manlet rage.

To be fair, 178cm looks like a giant to a manlet and they have to crane their neck to look up, it may induce a sense of vertigo into a manlet, and they lose sense of perspective.

>The results: Participants reported that during the ride in which they were made to feel shorter, they felt more vulnerable, more negative about themselves, and had a greater sense of paranoia. "The key to this study was there were no reasons for mistrust," says Freeman. Yet when the participants saw the world from a height that was a head shorter than usual, "they thought people were being more hostile or trying to isolate them."
news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2014/02/140216-short-tall-height-perception-psychology-bias-science/

Manlet rage

Lanklets look down physically upon those of normal height and garner a false sense of superiority while we look down on you metaphysically for your various health problems and low intelligence and garner only pity.

I'm sorry that you have to project your insecurities onto others to feel better about yourself.

>look down on you metaphysically
>metaphysically

The state of manlets.. they have to imagine themselves looking down on others inside their head to fulfill their superiority complex.

Tall people dont look down towards manlets as they are satisifed with where they are, manlets look up towards tall people.

Tall people look forwards, to the path in front of them. They're not focusing on someone else and developing a bunch of unhealthy complexes and neuroticism.

Sorry kid, but 5'5" wasn't manlet status then. The manlet cutoff raises and is lowered depending on the average. You are ranked according to your peers.

underrated kek

the manlet has a better jawline. more masculine face.
the lacklet has belly for the low testostern and high estrogen.

>physically larger men are less masculine

I've finally reached the point where I'm wondering why I am responding to this.

Your wife prefers other men?

my wife say i no man at all.

'couse i'm 6'2''

Is that your wife? Man I would eat that pussy all day and night!!! If I was u!!!take her to the gym so no one gets that pussy!!!

well nowadays there are alot of tall guys with complete babyfaces due to hormone fuckery.