he is wearing fucking jeans

people wont
whores will

True

I want to feel bad for him but jesus

Shallow cunt
What?

The weak should fear the strong.

I always help people in gym if they need it.

>gym thot
>"person"

women are parasites

r9k pls go
>inb4 wite nite !! ! !

God damn it you had to make it nude
I'm in class man

Spotted the uglies.
You all are implying you don't ever judge others for their physical appearance. Sorry that you all are on the bottom half of the totem :(

>browsing Veeky Forums in public
all of my shiggy

dont reveal your powerlevel, kids.

You were bullied in school for being ugly amd you have some weird brand of Stockholm syndrome now. Fuck off

lol as if anything could be worse than being on Veeky Forums in public in the first place

everyone thinks you are a pedo

I was bullied at school for being too handsome, the girls pinned me down and forcefully sucked my cock and calles me "juicy dick boye". School can be harsh.

>jeans and red collared shirt at the gym
>that posture
what the fuck

she just needed an excuse to post her cleavage and get some Chad's attention

Don't take it personal.

Gymes should have anti-bully squads of super Veeky Forums dudes that just go around making people feel good and drowning out the haters

>women
>people
Stop seeing women as anything but objects, treat them as such.

they see you as an object already

>>>women

Making fun of a fatty at the gym is like making fun of someone for having a filthy room as they are cleaning it - you'll only end up discouraging them from cleaning up, or making them immensely pissed off enough to succeed like a motherfucker. It's really a coin toss but you're no less a callous prick for doing it. Unfortunately most modern fatties lack the emotional fortitude for the better outcome so you're likely just contributing to one more fatty in the world staying fat.

>tfw god made me an ugly man (bottom of the social ladder)
>tfw as a consequence life would truly be better for me if women were seen as pets and used as fucktoys/breeders
why couldn't I be a bluepilled Chad or even a 6.5/10 6'1" normie? I could've breezed through life in blissful ignorance, thinking everyone is good and pure.

having a giggle at all these fat insecure fucks lmao

>You all are implying you don't ever judge others for their physical appearance.
I do, including myself. But I don't take fucking selfies with people trying to lose weight in the background and make fun of them for attention on social media. I'm not a sociopath like all women are.

Anyone got the screencap of the fit poster who explained an image of a woman taking a selfie with a random person in the background making fun of his appearance?

>not going on Veeky Forums in the computer lab in back of the room
pleb

>how to repel women

I think ugly women are the bottom of the social ladder, seeing as your worth is based on your appearance.

This has happened to me at every gym I've tried to go to for the past two years

I just want people to leave me alone

Male hate is from the Jew
Female hate is also from the Jew
A woman's worth is not judged by her achievements, what are you, a feminist?

desu if you can be offended or ashamed by a woman you are below them. Only true men can not give a fuck about what an cocksucker has to say.

So this is the bitch who leaves sparkly shit all over the equipment. She got me in trouble the other day. My gf thought i was out fucking a stripper when she saw it on my shirt.

Would you smash a solid 6 at your gym?

Nice body, face could use a paper bag. I would have done it months ago but I also want to lift at my gym in peace.

Making fun of a fatty at the gym is pointless, and uncalled for coming from a basic bitch instagram slut who wouldn't know effort if it lept up and bit her in the ass

>I do, including myself. But I don't take fucking selfies with people trying to lose weight in the background and make fun of them for attention on social media.
This

I know that feel

Girls were and are jelly of my ass and would sometimes tackle me and overpowering me and sticking grapes in through my asshole then they'd eat them out one at a time calling me "juice box bottom"

bitch wearing full makeup at the gym trying to poop on other people SHAKING MY DAMN HEAD BITCH

>women
>people

wtf man i just got fired!!

I judge people by their looks a lot actually, but wont make fun of someone who wants to change

Meet me up in fph threads

>all the assblasted roasties ITT
if you havent realized women arent human yet then youre never gonna make it

I wonder if Demolition d browses Veeky Forums?

nah, I am.
>unattractive girls get average to unattractive bfs
>unattractive guys get pure, unadultered hatred from nature iself and all it hath made

Got you!

fpbp

Its primarily women who do this.

so off topic but keeping with this theme of women: my wife is in a Facebook community, small sub-set of moms with a few things in common. it's national, not local so its mostly strangers. now, i never go on her facebook except like once every two months. the last two times i scrolled through her feed, there were posts in this group from these retards that took selfies of themselves crying with their kids in teh far background, like, 'look at how upset being a mom has made me today'...and all i can think is, 'so the best thing you can think to do about it is take a fucking selfie and put it on the internet?" it's absolutely alien to me. and the frequency with which i've seen this type of thing vs. how often i'm exposed makes me think it happens all the time.

animals.

oh, and the posts average 175 responses trying to comfort them. the fuck.

Maybe you need a boob job then you whore

gyms have those, they're called personal trainers

it gets me that that FB group isn't even local. what the fuck. you just know that most of then are huge bitches to their local peers that they see in public too. the absolute state of women.

Left: the virgin refuel
Right: the chad fill up

Whether people make fun of you in the gym or outside of the gym makes very little difference to whether you need to man up.

blackwellpublishing.com/content/BPL_Images/Content_store/Sample_chapter/9780631177241/woolf.pdf

a cunt taking pictures in a place designed to sweat and suffer isn't an option you faggot.
cellphones should be banned from gyms.

but I use mine to play music

I get hating on women.

But damn, the guy who made these comics is one of the saddest people I've ever seen. He spent his time making not 1, but several, of these horribly drawn comics.

That is some kind of intense depression I've never encountered.

what's your point, if you don't want to be made fun of then stop going.

and keep being a lardball? the only fatties who are worth any respect are the ones who actually try to make their situation better, even if they don't succeed instantly, as long as they keep trying and eventually make it they're good people in my eyes

the guy who made this has a good point however he didnt need this comic. he lost the moment he let it affect him that much

but user women arent people

Underrated post

this

>being this much of a chestlet.

Fuck you. Why did this make me hard

>this guy is such a basic numale that he thinks making fun of this 6/10 chick means you must be fat

Hahahahhahahaha man I can only imagine how you look like

Dude you're talking like a fucking woman bro. Listen to yourself. You don't know shit about the guy. The only thing I can tell is he is Asian from one of the comics.

If anything it just shows me the guy is trying to get his message across to the general male public the way he knows how.

How you get depressed is beyond me, either you're female brained or a female . quit that gay shit man

W-what should I wear to the gym?

Lol that looks like the same basic bitch who was trying to make fun of that weightlifter and just wanted/needed an excuse to take selfie. This time she wanted to show her tits so she found a guy she could use to bring her tits into the equation.

I do... But in my mind. When I passed puberty I saw People have way more to offer than just looks.

I make friends based on intelligence, character, and interests first and foremost.

She just needed a casus belli to show her cleavage, that's why 75% of the photo is her.

i find this image hilarious considering the views and profession of the person who drew it

The most dangerous path is complex but wrong.

More please. These always make me laugh

This user speaks the truth but it's more fun to pretend otherwise.

I have similars but no more from that guy

that's a real don't clinge challenge right here.

fuck off to /r9k/ you fucking losers

Haha, oh wow that one actually made me booty peeved if its not a joke by her

yeah yet if he gets fit she'll be all over his dick if he plays his cards right, funny how the world works

Who cares what mediocre knob heads who've achieved nothing of note think about you.

wow I'm in the last panel

I judge people hard core. I judge people who look like douche bags for being douche bags, I judge skellies for being skelly, I judge manlets for being manlets... But I keep it to myself and if I ever talked to them I would be nothing but supportive of their endeavors to get big

>Caring what other people think of you
>Funnyjunk filename
Confirmed for never making it

Does anyone actually pay any attention whatsoever to other people in the gym?

The only times I ever even register another person at the gym is when I'm waiting for them to finish with something or their form is so wrong they might hurt themselves

Gym should be a safe zone for fatties

Outside fair game but not the gym

Keep the fat hate threads coming I'm fucking ready to be disgusted, enraged and motivated.

imagine raising the son that allowed this

could you fail any worse?

>my life choices are determined by whether awful people with cell phone cameras will try to use me to boost their miserable egos

maybe raising the daughter that is proud of doing this?

EXACTLY why I'll never go to the gym. Fuck these lowlifes how can you feel good putting someone else down who is making an effort?

I used to weight 285 lbs in 2010. By 2012 I was 160. Sheer fucking willpower. I felt like shit for months craving carbs.Got into fights with family more than I would of liked over making sure I did not break from my diet. Playing basketball shooting and running intensely everytime I missed and jumping 4-6 hours a day outside my house for most of my cardio. Played with leg weights. Slight lifting but never anything too serious. Took raspberry ketones while eating 25 or less carbs a day with green coffee bean and brewing green tea every day. Still ate a lot of fast food/restaurant food but clean as I could. I did learn to cook pretty damn good. Learned to read the nutritional facts on everything to where I'm OCD about it. Been sitting at 180 since 2013. (6'1'')