/PLG/ Powerlifting General

Reminder that rule based monetary policy is the only correct opinion to have

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1Mkhj0P3Nsw
reddit.com/r/CringeAnarchy/comments/71bsyi/the_creator_of_pepe_the_frog_is_attempting_to_sue/
youtube.com/watch?v=zBjE8o70J34
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Someone said my arms defiantly grow ^-^

>8x5 squats at 70%

Here we go lads

piss easy unless you dont rest

>100x1 paused squats @ 100%

Here we go again lads

Sumo and over 2" arch should not be allowed in competition

Woke up today with a completly sore throat and a runny nose and after forcing a lot of food in went to the gym anyway.

Could barely hold most of my 5x5 numbers and failed on the last ohp.
Felt like dying after the workout

Seems like I can't just work through this sickness can I...

Also to keep it more Veeky Forums related and not just me venting:

What kind of bad form could cause pain in the lowest part of the back on the left and ride side? (no pain in the middle where the spine itself is except maybe in the transition part)

>you will in your lifetime see the systematic ethnic cleansing of halfies and darkies from your country

feels good

>What kind of bad form could cause pain in the lowest part of the back on the left and ride side?

which lift?

Hnngggg

And commies after. Just a few more deaths comrade and we shall have the Hayek-ian utopia.

I've tried beer, believe me I've tried to like it, but its gross.
For casual drinking I much prefer that cru cyder stuff, like 7-8% and tastes pretty good.

WRONG

>being THIS delusional
oh buddy

As a person of colour it disgusts and disappoints me that I can't feel safe in a powerlifting thread of all places

Good night, alt right, we're no longer the minority.

Pizza and beer are the italian way. Drinking anything else would make you a pleb.

libertarians have to leave too

I've not been here in around a month.

Is this you?

OHP.

Squat and Diddlies are fine.

But the sides of my lower back just "stiff up" way too much while doing it.

DESU the type of government which you want to live under would have you shot and thrown in a ditch eventually. (Normally I would say you and your loved ones but well you know)

Whites are still the majority in the USA. And I FUCKING hate the term PoC, it's reductionist drivel that lumps everyone who has some melanin into the same group while glossing over the vast majority of their identity in the search of some form of false unity.

Could be your QL's. They can get overworked if your bracing is shit. Work on that, and if you've got access to some bands try this next time it flares up
youtu.be/1Mkhj0P3Nsw

It'll help the symptoms.

GZCL or Jacked and Tan 2.0 for them muscle gainz?

Why do you want to gain muscle mass?
Are you willing to stab yourself in the ass with chinese bathtub hormones?

Are spirits better cold or room temp? I never have the opportunity to cool my drinks

Below 0 > excellent > good > "cold" > shit > aids > room temperature

Fuck but they always warm up when out and in town

>no pain in the middle where the spine itself
irrelevant

i was the guy who had a lateral bulging disc who thought he had some hip issue for months because it wasnt in the middle of the spine

get it checked before you make it worse whatever it is

Learn proper English you sperg

I am so sorry to hear that there are so many racists. As a liberated white male, I would like to apologize on behalf of all white males for their typical racist white male behavior.

I want to let you know that I fully support interracial dating, especially white women who choose or prefer to be with Black Men. In fact, I think that such couples look quite delightfully lovely together -- the Black Man's muscular and masculine physique pressed against the soft feminine curves of the white woman.

One can imagine that such a beautiful contrast begins with a soft kiss and then crescendoes into lovemaking as the white woman presses her lips against the beautiful black phallus to show her devotion to the African race who has come to liberate our society from the scourge of racism.

Every act of Blacksperm dousing the white womb is a revolutionary act against racism, and I, as a progressive anti-Trump white male support and endorse your decision.

I for one would be honored to date such a wonderful woman as yourself. And I can assure you that I would not be jealous like those racist white males who wouldn't want you to continue being attracted to Black Men. In fact, because monogamy is largely a racist concept, if you were my girlfriend or wife, you would have my full support to continue seeing Black Men because a woman's happiness and satisfaction is priority and paramount in any modern, progressive relationship!

I just want to look like a human from wow and increase my Strength stat irl.

cringe-worthy baits

Fornication, for that my beverages always rise in temperature when I am on a departure into my towns night life.

>As a person of colour
this triggers me everytime

everyone is a person of colour, ''white'' people arent literally ''white''

you have literally 0 idea about my ideas on the state and its function if you think that

his forearms are bigger than his quads.......

Nazis

>nazis

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

explain your ideas in

>implying rick isn't ancap as fuck
Commies and Reddit ruined the show

Apparently the inspiration for pepe was from a ww2 comic

So I guess this is the rarest pepe

Fuck this looks so fucking gay I doubt they would even allow me in the gym after that. I need to buy some bands and do it at home.

I thought I understood wrong
Why would you make a drink and then go out?
Make an drink, drink it and go out or go out, come back, then make a drink

>sending them to a good board

reeeee stop it shitlord

You may not like it, but that is what peak performance looks like

source? Not on the comic, but that it was the inspiration for pepe

/out/ is literally for mountain climbers and doomsday preppers

The best boards are Veeky Forums, /k/, /an/d Veeky Forums

I really did mean "apparently"
reddit.com/r/CringeAnarchy/comments/71bsyi/the_creator_of_pepe_the_frog_is_attempting_to_sue/

I'll try my best to meet that word requirement but

>individuals, being biological beings' are born with what we shall call 'the will to power'
>this meaning they wish to express their will to its fullest potential
>in the feral state of nature humans originated in one may only express their will as far as their physical might may take them, and even then noone is omnipotent so you are limited severely in how well you may express your will
>the solution to this is cooperation and formation of collective might via voluntary association with other individuals
>this perhaps started as hunter gatherer tribes to express peoples will to survive but as humans associate, culture spawns and thus the reasons people associate with one another also changes
>the state is an entity that we shall call "a just state" if it fully allows for the maximal expression of all of the wills of the individuals by which it is representing"
>a true just state is purely an ideal as that would require an omnipotent hivemind
>thus if you have a state its sole goal should be to maximize the will expression of all by which it governs
>leading to the justification of a culturally uniform one party state which aims for maximum expression of the wills of the individuals it governs, meaning dissidents can be allowed to leave, and kicked out or killed if they refuse to leave

tldr, individualism's goals of self actualization seeks a practical tool to achieve this via usage of the state in an efficient manner

negate this

oh no, user

stay pleb

i made some weighted chin program ill share it if it works after a couple of weeks let you know

What pepe would you like?

So you want a state that tries to please every individual as best possible? Won't that "one party" be inevidably either be destroyed by internal conflict or surpress the individualism it is trying to protect?

>unironically thinking social contract theory is anything but trash

By the way, since you want to slot a bit of Nietzschean psychology in there, you might find it interesting to know that he also thought social contract theory is ridiculous

No wonder you're a weak virgin.

That's only 195 words

Last cycle, six weeks ago, I did a PR squat 3x5 with 202.5kg.

Today my program called for 197.5kg for 3x5. I did it beltless. Is this what it feels like to be a talentchad?

no it means you gimped on depth as seen in your vid

im going to hit that after a year of strength training you wait isley

Those aren't high m80pot80

Do you not go to iffley anymore?

Frog did, Bryce did, Virtus did, I bet bodorio did. I wish you well on your journey friendo

I was there on Monday m8, I was working clientside today and that means I train at home. I also train at home on weekends and some Fridays.

What program would you recommend for someone with 300ish wilks?
I haven't ran a program in a year now and I think I should.

There isn't a source. The guy who made pepe is trying to sue prominent """alt right internet personalities""" who are profiting off the pepe image by using it in books, phone games, youtube videos, etc.

The people affected and their fans are of course butthurt. One line of thinking is that another frog character existed in an old comic, therefore the guy who created pepe must have stolen the character from said comic, and therefore he has no right to claim pepe as his own. It's pretty desperate.

If I sent you something by post would you sign it and send it back?

His depth is fine

I'll be going there starting next week :3

fuck you and your optimism

I going to squat ur totel u hear boi

Probably, as long as it came with a return envelope.

texas method, maybe resurrect the hepburn memethod.

Texas method is a really good idea. I ran it for a month and had lots of fun but had to quit for a while and never picked it back up.

I forgot it even existed tee bee haych

Ray Williams called, he says his squat is bitch tier next to that.

Really?? Are you a student? Come Monday between 5.30 and 7 and we can do memes together. There are too many normies in Iffley, we need to get them OUTTT

> a year of training
>300 wilks

try harder mate

>Resurrect memeburn
IVE BEEN ON IT FOR MONTHS ALREADY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

haha yeah... just been training a year lol

Yeah returning student. No idea what time of day I'll be going generally but I'll say hi if I see you.

GDE
hipster

reminder that clarence squatted 3 plate after 2 years of training. he skyrocketted that after he started doing memebugarian

not everyone is a GDE you just gotta find the best way for you to train

Hmmm maybe you can sign my motorcycle
In fact I'd like to but your trappy t shirt off you too

>he skyrocketted that after he started doing memebugarian
roids*

yea but he was also 70 kg bw and 15

some people are GDEs and deserve to know

You're not a trend setter.

Wtf join ouplc and lift during after work hours like a lad. We can have a year of sharing plg memes and bullying gymnormies who don't touch their chest.

I'm down with this

>some people are GDEs and deserve to know
Far more people are mental GDEs than physical GDEs.

You can't teach passion and trying hard.

Oxford Right? I'm about an hour away. How much for the shirt? Is it washed?

Are you more or less grossed out by your trappy T-shirt now that you know that Rafael was a bearded little disgusting Hobbit the whole time?

£10. It's clean.

Not grossed out at all. It is fucking hilarious.

Yh I'm a member of ouplc. Sounds comfy tbqh breh.

I GOT A BUNCH OF PEOPLE TO RUN IT ALREADY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

What does ql stand for?

Well this looks very helpful, but my gym has nothing that lets me hang upside down and I think there isn't any other way is there?

I'd also love to be able to do the plain hanging thing during every warmup, but there's no shoes that let me hang on the bar at top either.

I fucked up my shit before when I first started deadlifting with shitty form. The pain is quite different, while during fucking my shit up there was also some kind of burning sensation, after OHP i just get a huge stiffness of the sides of the lower back.

>tfw mental talentchad but physical gde
I can lift through pain and injuries I can push through sets @11 with sheer force of will, but it doesn't matter because I still can't progress.

Hi /plg/ friends. I'm finally getting close to amateur lifter babyweight mode(2pl8 squat), but after my workout my erectors are always super tight and it hurts walking home. How can I fix this? I also feel like keeping my back straight with this load is hard as fuck, I'm scared of going to higher weights.

there is no difference
a GDE is a GDE I dont care if it is his, mind his small muscles. or his microdick making him lift less

there is no changing a GDE

>when you get a plg friend to do memes and bully twinks with

Yeah buddy

POST A SONG FOR ME TO PR TO

>that mid back rise

be careful friend

I will contact you in about a fortnight or so when I am free to drive and collect it

That £10 must include 1 selflie together too and full publishing rights to post it on plg

youtube.com/watch?v=zBjE8o70J34

This

Your erectors are super tight because they are weak as fuck and you keep them hyper flexed and give them a massive pump.

Stretch more and don't be afraid of a little (I mean, little, not lots) of movement.

QL muscle, google it.

As for hanging just buy a band like the one they have and bring it in your gym bag.

Am weak though no bully