>weight loss surgery isn't a legitimate way to lose wei-

Oh.

Veeky Forums BTFO.

why does Veeky Forums care so much about this fat white man

Can't wait for this fat fucking useless piece of shit to die from complications.

Its an unnecessary way to lose weight. When you weigh fucking 500 pounds a normal persons diet along with some light exercise will have you melting off fat.

Undergoing major surgery instead of tackling your mental issues and deciding to lose weight yourself is ridiculous

fuck off boogie

what has the color of his skin to do with anything ?

>Left is fat
>Right is fat
Fuck this fat waste of oxygen

stop posting about yourself you attention whore faggot

you posted this last night and it got deleted. fuck off with fat eceleb cancer

because threads like fph make this board believe stupid shit like this is content worth discussing

maybe he will make it. Imagine 10 years from now and boogie is a fit motherfucker

I would trade this piece of shit and his entire extended family to give Rich Piana one more week of life

yet this does not change his eating habits and he is still prone to continue living the lifestyle that got him this fat in the first place

I'm 1 week post op from getting a vertical sleeve gastrectomy, I wish it was the shortcut everyone believes it to be.

The only thing it does is limit the food you eat in one session, I still have to work really hard on the nutrition aspects as well as making sure I don't over eat.

I got a few minutes, AMA

there's a better chance of Caitlyn Jenner getting pregnant...

fuck off

Why not just eat healthy, eat less, and exercise?

Also kill your self you lazy fat fuck

>Picture accompanied by vague, inane statement that ends with a da-
>/insertboardhere/ BTFO
Is there a factory basement somewhere in which dozens of you little fucking cretins make this style of thread all over Veeky Forums 24/7? Jesus christ have some originality.

people who have to have weight loss surgery are the very definition of >NOT GONNA MAKE IT.

>Jesus christ have some originality.
>Posts the alt right frog

wew lad

said by a literal frogposter

fuck off

>frogposter

like pottery

Good job, but at least my obese wife isn't leaving me because I'm a manchild

>fuck off boogie

fuck off boogie

>LE ALT RIGHT

The meme has been a Veeky Forums staple for years, go back to your advice animal and upvote containment site. Ps Bernie Sanders would have never won.

Still a fatass the guy has to work longer before he can brag about goind from fat to fat. I don't care of those weak ass progress. What a fag, always needy of some kinda attention, beta.

>all this samefaggotry

work in ER. we see people with bypass or sleeves at least once a week for complications, and the local weightloss center is considered top tier.

It still isnt a legitimate means to lose weight

Your thread sucks my balls and boogie is a fucking moron

Well asshole, if you weren't a retard, you could have understood the reasoning why i got the surgery.

I do eat healthy, eat less, and exercise. I got the surgery for one reason alone, to be more comfortable eating smaller meals that go in hand with a new healthy lifestyle. I already lost 70lbs before the surgery.

I did not get a surgery that allows people to eat without consequence, the one I got is just a tool that I have to use.

What are the complications you see, the majority I've seen are from people thinking it was a magic cure and they can eat like a pig?

literally, unironically, complaining about originality while posting pepe. the only less original thing you could have posted was wojak

>everybody that disagrees with me has to be a samefag. stay mad alt right poster

2 OUTTA 3 AIN'T BAD
Also
>everyone that posts Pepe is Alt-Right
please kys

So is he really doing it all? Drinking just a few cups of chicken broth for a day, having light applesauce, shit like that? Or is he cutting back but still staying on a mountain dew trickle?

fph is motivation. you may not have done this personally but things like my 600 lb life are perfect workout motivators. it just helps.

NICE EDIT YOU ABSOLUTE SHITSTAIN
HAHAHAHA HOLY FUCK

>literally
kys