If guys can have a preference for big breasts and thin waists...

if guys can have a preference for big breasts and thin waists, then it's okay for women to have a preference for big penises. it's unbelievable how many guys on this board pretend that we prefer average dicks. Why the fuck would we, they're average, they're a dime a dozen. If I was given the choice, I'd choose bigger every time. why choose average when I can choose the best?

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

men have preferences
women have requirements

okay
who cares

Role-playing as a girl who loves big dicks on Veeky Forums during your free time is probably the most pathetic thing a human being can do

I've read so many things about penis size, that I don't know what to believe.
But girls have been scared of my dick.

>t. 8 inch

>

who the fuck actually falls for this. and if you do, why do you car?

>stimulation to the cervix

you know how i know you don't have a vagina?

Thank God I was born with a big dick AND I'm gay.

op on suicide watch

>Posting this on every board
>Having a big dick

Pick one

The primary reason I work out six days a week is so that I can reject women. Is this bad? Being propelled purely by spite?

>Literally this

Girls only want 7 plus inches dicks if their meathole can already kill boba fett

If they are decent, any 5'5 inch dick is already more than enough

t. honda civic

average penis size is 5 to 5.5 inches
most women do not care as long as it's not micro
welcome to the real world

This

Also kys OP

>lel, let me change fornix to cervix
nice try dicklet

t. Honda Veeky Forums

what did he mean by this

actually, it's;

small 5.5"
below average 6.5"
average 7.5"
above average 8.5"
big 9.5"

this is only counting the men who matter, men who have had multiple partners in their life.

the g-spot isn't that far in

fucking lol

This attitude is why Veeky Forums is full of wizards, goddamn.

Same as tit size. I've never knocked back a good girl who had small tits or a narrow waist... you're an idiot OP (in case nobody has mentioned it yet).

>mfw king of dicklets
Nice quads

are you agreeing or disagreeing with me

i honestly cant tell

dayum
lucky quads of truth

Nah m8 I do the same thing, helps bc I'm in a relationship with a girl I like.

It doesn't happen a lot, I'm not attractive enough to have bitches lining up for me, but there's something special about turning down some vapid slut that thinks they get to choose whoever they want to sleep with. Its probably bc I was cheated on in my first long term relationship (3 years) but I get such a great feeling seeing how self conscious they become when I shut them down.

every legit study shows average across all races of man is 5-5.5

i jelq so it doesn't matter either way