What's your cheat meal/snack of choice brahs?

Mines Popeye's fried chicken and hot sauce

Used to be the crispy chickens for 1$ at Wendy's.
They've bumped up the prices since and now I dont know what to do

Chipotle or Taco Bell, usually Taco Bell

>cheat meal

Make another sandwich quickly

peterschnitzel
>2 big schnitzels
>bacon
>3 fried eggs
>some sauce with lots of onions
9 €

By cheat meal you mean "meal with shit macros and calories that i nonetheless work the rest of my daily allowance around", right?

Cheating is a meme.

Somebody is a party pooper

pizza with pepperoni, beef and bacon

It's all about that baconator at Wendy's bro. Plus fries and a frosty if you feel like really being a fat fuck

Vodka and ramen.

I JUST ORDERED FROM PAPA

TIME TO CHEAT MY SHIT UP

yeah i will probably adjust next week around it. at worst i'll be set back a few days but im over a month ahead of schedule as it is

Lol no need. Don't listen to that dyel. Cheat meals are necessary to keep discipline.

Murphy's or John's

It's entirely possible to be conscious about calories and macros and still eat fast food. I'm not saying you should do it all the time, but it's fine every now and then.

For example, a 3 tender meal at Popeyes with green beans and cajun rice is 520 cals. No biscuit, no ranch sauce. Macros probably aren't the greatest but something sensible like that can definitely be worked into a healthy diet.

Charley's Steakery large chicken philly.

>830 cals
>77g(!) protons
>23g fat
>80g carbs
>big as fuck

Pancakes, tea with milk and sugar. Usually followed by a long cardio when I realise wtf I just ate.

Lately I have just been sucking on pieces of pasta and dipping them in salt.

No butter or anything?

Mother
Fucking
Chicken nuggets
I used to eat them all the time. I was a skeleton but I would eat these things like a mad man

This. Fucking discipline yourselves.

If you're a weak fag.

My cheat meal is alcohol because food is food but it doesn't get you drunk.

Culver's mushroom Swiss burger and a large cheese curds. Literally on my way there now.

>MUSHI MUSHI I HAVE IRON DISCIPRINE

I like the way you think