Should I worry?

So this showed up this morning on the left foot. We live in Central Florida. Any idea as to what this is?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26498424
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you're ganna fackin die

probably an ant bite or something
should go away in a few days

It's a penny, 1/100 of a dollar

Acute Anal Autism

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26498424

post more of your feet and ill tell you

Monkeypox

Also used to live in FL. Looks like bug bite

this desu

we should all be so lucky

Thats how aids starts. Trust me. Never should of fell for the trap pill

You need more hobbies, doctors orders.

time to die

slut

disgusting

That's an ant bite.

feet herpes

How does one become a musclemancer?

That's a wart

HOLY FUCKING YUMMY

I had one of those before.

I cut it out with an knife but then it got really itchy and now years later it is a tiny red dot. But no bump.

Does it itch? Might want to cut it out if it doesn't go away in about a week.

Every once in a while, you stumble upon a thread that sends your side on a journey. Never change Veeky Forums

listen babe, your gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments on here, lemme just start by telling you that aint what im about. you're perfect the way you're, you hear me? PERFECT.

>haha toasting in le ebic bread lmao include me in the screen cap, reddit xD

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST ARE YOU AN ALIEN?

I-is this conclusive? Are traps not gay anymore?

i dont care about a screencap you autist.

I just like complimenting funny people.

Take your cynicism and faggotry elsewhere

What exactly was so funny?

don't use a trip in threads where it isn't relevant

>Bailey J on the research team

sell strange vials filled with esoteric potions out of your van behind the gym

How's that amputation treating you?

Hi there!
You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Veeky Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!
Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bait to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

I use trip every fucking time i post so sue me fagit.

Well, I have no idea what it is, spent literal days googling insect bites, nothing matches up. But the good news is I get that exact bite every couple of months, and I haven't died yet. It tends to disappear after a week or so, as long as you don't scratch it.

I want to devour those feet

hhnngg

L O N D O N
O N T A R I O

good catch

MUMBAI
U
M
B
A
I

you have aids bro

Black widow bite, definitely. You're dead son.

whos 'we'?

this

sell your soul to the dbol

thats a staph infection

Born and raised in Lakeland. Looks like an ant bite to me. Does it itch or burn at all?

Whatever it is, whatever you do, do not attempt to pop it. You don't want an open wound wrapped with a sweaty sock and shoe.