How do I leave Veeky Forums? This place is a waste of time and serves no purpose to me...

SniperWish
SniperWish

How do I leave Veeky Forums? This place is a waste of time and serves no purpose to me anymore.

DeathDog
DeathDog

@SniperWish
You don't. Serious answer. I've tried to leave for over a year.

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

See that address bar at the top. Don't type Veeky Forums into it

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

@SniperWish
Work and travel

Nojokur
Nojokur

You become so busy you don't have time for Veeky Forums. That typically means outside hobbies.

However personally I found a more healthy relationship is better. When I'm waiting for something to happen, I can jump on my phone and laugh a little, brighten my day with you stupid fucks. Veeky Forums should always be a side thing, and not what you solely do for hours.

Illusionz
Illusionz

@SniperWish
What is carthasis?

Kill yourself.

Lol. I feel much better now.

Booteefool
Booteefool

@SniperWish
anymore

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

@SniperWish
The final step of the ironpill is to leave Veeky Forums. I've done it, I'll lurk here sometimes but never post... I think that's the secret. If you want you can get yourself permabanned, that's helps get you on the path quicker.

5mileys
5mileys

@Boy_vs_Girl
The final step of the ironpill is to leave Veeky Forums.
I've done it

he says as he is posting on Veeky Forums

askme
askme

@Boy_vs_Girl
um... user...

idontknow
idontknow

4chan is bad

It's not, it is a great place. Maybe if you are a retarded manchild and you can't control your urges it's not, but this is the best place to share knowledge and experiences.

Skullbone
Skullbone

@SniperWish

You don't

JunkTop
JunkTop

@SniperWish
Normie it up, get a gf, have friends and hobbies
you won't necessarily leave 4chin but you don't need to, you only feel that it's taking up entirely too much of your time.

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

@SniperWish
How do I leave Veeky Forums? This place is a waste of time and serves no purpose to me anymore.

What purpose did it serve you before?

What purpose do you serve?

girlDog
girlDog

@5mileys
@askme

kek

happy_sad
happy_sad

@SniperWish
I left when I was happy and busy with a very active social life and a gf.
I returned when i moved far away from home, was diagnosed with cancer and have very little socially going on.
It's a crutch.

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

@SniperWish
he didn't read the banner when he first came here
Good luck. On your final breath in this world you'll be checking the catalog for threads you posted in and see if anybody replied.

TechHater
TechHater

@SniperWish

I've been here since 2009. Enjoy your stay.

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

@5mileys
@askme
Which if you read just a little more, I only occasionally lurk here. These have been my only 2 posts in at least a year.

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

@SniperWish
Walk Away From The Screen Like Nigga Close Your Eyes Haha

Playboyize
Playboyize

@SniperWish
Don't go, I will miss you ;—;

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

you're here forever

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

@SniperWish
sure, try and leave :-)

Lunatick
Lunatick

@SniperWish
Be or do the opposite of everything Veeky Forums represents: Go out and love yourself. Also invest your time in doing something relevant for your life.

idontknow
idontknow

@idontknow
This. I lol when dumbasses like OP have no self-control and blame this website for their problems. People like that will just turn to something else as the culprit for why they can't get anything done. I used to be the same way with my smartphone and then vidya games.

Soft_member
Soft_member

@happy_sad
Storytime? We're here for you user

Methshot
Methshot

It's this time of the year again.

Roll dubs and leave Veeky Forums forever.

happy_sad
happy_sad

@Methshot
roll

Inmate
Inmate

you're here forever user

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

@Methshot
Roll

DeathDog
DeathDog

@Methshot
I don't know if I want dubs

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

@Methshot
If I get dubs ban my IP forever, thanks mods.

takes2long
takes2long

@SniperWish
i had a problem with Veeky Forums a few years ago and successfully left but i ended up just getting addicted to reddit

the biggest thing that helped, along with helping video game habits, was removing my desktop from my room and generally making my room not suitable for anything other than sleeping, fucking, and studying

@Nojokur
You become so busy you don't have time for Veeky Forums. That typically means outside hobbies.

this is real advice

RumChicken
RumChicken

@Methshot
Please Lord give me dubs

iluvmen
iluvmen

@Methshot
Come on dubz

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

@Methshot