How do I leave Veeky Forums? This place is a waste of time and serves no purpose to me anymore

How do I leave Veeky Forums? This place is a waste of time and serves no purpose to me anymore.

You don't. Serious answer. I've tried to leave for over a year.

See that address bar at the top. Don't type Veeky Forums into it

Work and travel

You become so busy you don't have time for Veeky Forums. That typically means outside hobbies.

However personally I found a more healthy relationship is better. When I'm waiting for something to happen, I can jump on my phone and laugh a little, brighten my day with you stupid fucks. Veeky Forums should always be a side thing, and not what you solely do for hours.

>What is carthasis?

Kill yourself.

Lol. I feel much better now.

>anymore

The final step of the ironpill is to leave Veeky Forums. I've done it, I'll lurk here sometimes but never post... I think that's the secret. If you want you can get yourself permabanned, that's helps get you on the path quicker.

>The final step of the ironpill is to leave Veeky Forums.
> I've done it

>he says as he is posting on Veeky Forums

um... user...

>Veeky Forums is bad

It's not, it is a great place. Maybe if you are a retarded manchild and you can't control your urges it's not, but this is the best place to share knowledge and experiences.

You don't

Normie it up, get a gf, have friends and hobbies
you won't necessarily leave 4chin but you don't need to, you only feel that it's taking up entirely too much of your time.

>How do I leave Veeky Forums? This place is a waste of time and serves no purpose to me anymore.

What purpose did it serve you before?

What purpose do you serve?

kek

I left when I was happy and busy with a very active social life and a gf.
I returned when i moved far away from home, was diagnosed with cancer and have very little socially going on.
It's a crutch.

>he didn't read the banner when he first came here
Good luck. On your final breath in this world you'll be checking the catalog for threads you posted in and see if anybody replied.

I've been here since 2009. Enjoy your stay.

Which if you read just a little more, I only occasionally lurk here. These have been my only 2 posts in at least a year.

Walk Away From The Screen Like Nigga Close Your Eyes Haha

Don't go, I will miss you ;—;

you're here forever

sure, try and leave :-)

Be or do the opposite of everything Veeky Forums represents: Go out and love yourself. Also invest your time in doing something relevant for your life.

This. I lol when dumbasses like OP have no self-control and blame this website for their problems. People like that will just turn to something else as the culprit for why they can't get anything done. I used to be the same way with my smartphone and then vidya games.

Storytime? We're here for you user

It's this time of the year again.

Roll dubs and leave Veeky Forums forever.

roll

you're here forever user

Roll

I don't know if I want dubs

If I get dubs ban my IP forever, thanks mods.

i had a problem with Veeky Forums a few years ago and successfully left but i ended up just getting addicted to reddit

the biggest thing that helped, along with helping video game habits, was removing my desktop from my room and generally making my room not suitable for anything other than sleeping, fucking, and studying

>You become so busy you don't have time for Veeky Forums. That typically means outside hobbies.

this is real advice

Please Lord give me dubs

Come on dubz

fuggggg