CBT- current body thread

New CBT, old one is near dying.

>186cm
>84kgs
>20 years old
>lifting for 4 years
>cutting for 2 months, ~4-5kgs off my goal.

thoughts?

Different pic

probably would put myself @~15% bodyfat right about now, still holding a lot of fat on core/hips. sound about right?

going to bed now, will reply to posts in ~9 hours

Stats?

Mirin, but train your neck

Also OP, how was your journey like? Tell ud about it, ups and downs, diets, routines.

Still mirin, just dont necclect your necc

making progress

6'0
208 Ibs
Ugly
Lifting since 13

What do

Looks like a true curlbro.

5'10'' a little over 4 months in

Nice arms man

6'0 200

Why so paranoid about your surrounding

Here is my hideous body.
I will do some DNP+test in spring.

you are not ugly, you look ok.
body looks great

more chest work

looking great

Lmao, it just has a bunch of shit lying around and can see far into a room. I decided I was gonna take monthly pics and I did that to the first one so Im gonna do it to all of them cause of my autism.

Oh I see, well looking good !

5'6
158lbs
21yo
17.5% bodyfat (air displacement)
Bulking.

you look like Jeff Seid would look if he took his bulk a step too far

thank user, yeah it probably seems weird but already gotta edit out dick and face so its just an extra minute or so for the full paranoia edit

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

though you don't look like you're doing any sports

before
>ew barrel chest
after
>do you sports/dyel

that's an improvement r-right

Can you cure my curry fever please?

Take some clippers and go over that bush on your chest to at least 2mm, you will look very good.

i want to fuck everyone in this thread

have a trappy feeling about this one

Inb4 london

you always post this image, you always say inb4 london, it is sad. get a personality.

bitch I can't even see your body

Your tricep is crazy lol
dem waist to hip ratio
forever london

Nice tricep bro.

Look good but would consider putting some work into traps and upper back, look small in this pic

BOBS AND VAGINE.

>5'7
>72 KG / 152 LBS
>19 years old
>1 year lifting
>cut from 220, trying to come to 145.
>eastern europoor

Thoughts?

Looks good, you'll look better with more cutting.

sure
5'3, 187lbs
2pl8 bp
1pl8 ohp
2.5pl8 dl
1.25pl8 sqt
all for reps

left one's back in April

Bulking like crazy now, half clean half dirty. I just want to be big and strong

>6ft
>195lbs
>Lifting for about 3 years. First year and a half was off and on due to military fucking up my schedule
>20 years old
>yes I have a dip in

Looking great beerbro

Amazing progress if you really did lose that much weight.

Mirin arms. Routine?

u mirin tiddies?

Stop itching butt

You do kinda look like a fat Jeff sied

Ruined

stop bulking and eat a 200 kcal surplus now before you get obese you thin-lipped psychopath listen to me you'll get fat as shit for no good reason

6'0
swear im not a manlet
pls no bully

>hating musclegirls

y

I'm honestly fucking struggling, dude. I just slammed around 4000cals today, and I literally just came off a severe deficit a week ago and got to pic related. Now I'm pretty sure I lost all the leanness I went through mental hell for, and this is the second time I've done it.

I have a huge unhealthy attatchment to food. I just don't want to stop eating, and it feels like I'm already too far gone.

Fuck.

5'7 170lbs
>Inb4 vacuum my manlet pit

is this gyno? it looks good either way

90 percent of what people think are "gyno" cases are just unattractive subcutaneous fat under the nipple and on top of the pec muscle.

On a cut, this will dissappear guaranteed. Gyno, however... You might not get so lucky.

6'1"

Yes I made almost zero progress in two months because I'm extremely lazy.

Cut off tits

well i can't fucking force you not to eat you CUNT ill knock you out

your body doesn't need a 2000kcal surplus to grow, don't be a STUPID ASS holy SHIT this thread is getting my blood pressure up before going to sleep, listen to me MOTHER FUCKER i keep explaining this to kids in my gym who THINK they know everything, they *THINK* they know, they don't listen, they see Frank yangs fucking 10k calorie bulk and they think their metabolism needs a million calories a day to put on like 0,5 grams of muscle

GETTING ME PISSED OFF BEFORE BED

you look okay

good progress mate, i wouldn't call that zero

Thoughts?

Even if I'm on a test cycle, hypothetically?

been in and out of the hospital a lot lately..but trying to stay in shape just in case i have a QT nurse...

Asking for a friend?

Y-yeah...My friend has had issues with low test all his life and the depression got him to the point where he attempted suicide here and there, so now he BnC's with test only.

You know, just wondering. Because I hear test really increases appetite, especially at a 750mg blast...

Get your moles checked

weak as shit after losing ~11kgs, bench 80x5, don't squat, deadlift 150 x 5. i don't focus on the main lifts, usually isolations.

i don't want a giant neck lmao,started lifting @ 16 y/o, 79kgs and overweight. within a year of lifting and eating fucking everything i hit 102kgs (still the heaviest and strongest i've ever been lmao), dieted down to 85kgs after that over a few months. since then done two or three cycles of bulks and cuts with ~10kgs of gaining and losing.

right now is the leanest and biggest i've ever been

started on a brosplit for the first year then transitioned into PPL and have done that for 3 years.

i trained arms 2-3x a week for the first 2 years of lifting so you're not wrong, arms are @ 16.5 inches lean

thanks man

traps and back are one of my strongest muscle groups, don't have any recent pics but here's one from ~1.5 months ago in shit lighting

Two month cut progress. 200lbs to 190lbs @ 6ft

6'4
193 lb
Am I going to make it?
This is month 4 but my muscle memory is helping

Heres what I look like on da beach

If your surplus exceeds 500kcal i will come to your house at night

I will know

I think I'm just gonna do a 24 hour fast and see if I can damage control a little bit desu. This entire week of completely excessive amount of cals is actually making me feel like shit. Maybe I can salvage what is left...

Thanks for the motivation, man. I'll get my shit under control from now on

How's everyone's day today?

not gyno my dude

>tfw wide hips

At least I'm seeing some progress though, since I used to be full blown skinnyfat mode. Now that I have a job I should invest in a gym membership since so far I've just been doing calisthenics

We are the same age and have been lifting for the same time. So here's my cb for reference

5'11, 164

6'2 171 freedom units 78kg

really appreciate the perfectly angled shot between all the mirror images

actually, straight up mirin that more than you honestly

pic with pump

5'4"
~140 lbs
Started cut end of April from 162, not sure of %

>5'9
>196 lbs
I think I look aight
I still feel too small

g-good, how was yours?

>188cm
>71kg
>18 years old
>Lifiting at home for 4 months now

>How do I finally leave holocaust mode?

6'2
200lbs

I need help/thoughts.

How much should I eat if I want to bulk

Back day best day

More than you currently do, and eat your weight in protein.

Eat more my guy, start doing the numbers.
Can't get big of you aren't eating big.

elliot?

Im gonna be serious with you bro, your really big. way above average. The fact you still feel too small is alarming and sounding like body dis-morphia. Keep your goals man, but wake up to reality.

Look good bro. But because you're 5'6 you really shouldn't wear long shorts. Switch em out for some footy shorts brah it will make you look taller

Im a girl and i would fuck you omfg.

lmfao if i look like that after 4 years of the workout program i'm doing now imma just quit
my goal is zyzz in a year

lookin' fucking good. Mirin' that v-line.
Weight?

You look good. But are you actually 6 foot?

Start doing roids then newfriend.

Currently 154 in freedom units.

Left my traps at home

>try on gfs underwear for shits and giggles
>unironically turned on

What do you think Veeky Forums?

Eat more, sleep more, lift heavier.

Pull your pants up to hide your hips
You look you've been lifting for 2 weeks.

Very nice.
I like your skin color. Very deep dark.