What particular muscle do girls mire the most?

What particular muscle do girls mire the most?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iQlIPOTbuH8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Your dick you fucking brainlet

Your wallet.

>dick
>muscle

Pick one, brainlet.

glutes
traps
delts

Dick is not a muscle, but it does have muscles.

delts
abs
glutes

Forearms, calves, abs, delts

Your brain. R-right guys?

>traps
Girls couldn't care less about monster looking muscles like traps

Yours doesn't.

My brain or my dick, manlet

No matter how big my muscles get I think my joocy cawk will always be the centerpiece. Pretty sure chicks dig cawks more than your fucking triceps or whatever.

non-meme answer: wide shoulders, strong legs and ass

abs are a plus, but you can't subtract everything else

most grown-up women like provider men, they don't like 'too much' muscle for some reason. Teenage girls go for flavour of the week, but women over 25 kind of expect you to be all sorts of shit, I know it's hypocritical but trust me on this

you can have a handsome face and a shit personality, but you can't have a shit face and shit personality.

non-meme answer: wide frame, forearms, abs, ass, arms, hair, dick, face, height, dick, face, face.

The nape

I'm doing ss and my upper body is shit, but I'm getting mires here and there for my ass. Feels fantastic.

>glutes

you need to take the upperback/neck pill brah

The heart.

All!

abs, abs and more abs.

I'm 6'2 lanklet ottermode, they care that I'm lean and I have a big dick. Get a lot of comments about my ass from girls though, so that's a thing.

Traps for sure. A lot of people dont realize what trap do their appearance. Girls tend to think men with larger traps as more masculine or fit. I even had a few girls at my job tell me she thinks thats the sexiest thing. Train your traps, most girls dont know what theyre even called, but theyll know how it feels when chads traps are over her as he destroys their vagina

Pecs
Pecs are the manliest muscle, men have known this from time immemorial
PEC YOURSELF before you NECK YOURSELF

Realistically though girls perception of you is pretty malleable (hence why lanky dyels with bad attitudes can still get pussy) because if you act socially dominant their attraction hormones will cause them to perceive exclusively whatever qualities you have that are attractive and ignore whatever ones that aren't
It doesn't work forever but it works in the short term

LATS because they love the hot wide-shoulder V-shape

People who claim you can train your traps are usually just retards on gear.
And the traps aren't just the things next to your neck.
They are the entire upper mid portion of your back.

The order of muscle goes

Shoulders
Abs
Glutes
Forearms
Pecs
Back
Thighs

If any two of the above are well defined over the others they you have that freak factor going on.
If you're full on T-rex or Chicken legs then you're a joke and an oddity.

dabooty

You're right, nobodies trained their traps ever. Lmaoing at your life.

Obliques?

user...
You've been lied to your entire life.
Massive traps are genetics and consistent hard upper back work and being on your game when it comes to your natural test levels.
Not just fucking shrugs.
Shrugs and stuff like it works because the people who advocate that are on gear and even the dumbest bullshit exercises, even sitting on your ass and occasionally doing an australian pullup, will net you huge upper back gains.

sooo this, they frame the whole tummy tum area

To add to this.
You know how guys would out of nowhere scream I STARTED DOING HUNDREDS OF PULLUPS AND HEAVY SHRUGS BRUH
THAT"S WHY MY TRAPS ARE MASSIVE!!!
It's bullshit.
They hopped on or they were already on and they started taking heavy shit and their traps exploded as a result.

I feel like traps make your shoulders look bigger and wider overall, which is good

You shouldn't even need to ask
Gloots 4 sloots

Non ironically this here, the wallet muscle. I some sort infograph today that showed women made up nearly 80% of spending, despite men working more and earning more. It follows therefore that men are literally giving most of their money to women to spend (usually on absolute bullshit)

biceps hands down. then abs.

source: have vagina

ive only been doing SL 5x5 but it has yielded gains in my traps. they arent massive, but i like the progress. might be genetics though; my dad has good traps even though he doesnt work out.

Wallet of course... but beyond that; Adonis belt (or whatever muscles make up that region), abs and forearms.

Shoulders.

cleans. your traps will pop nigga

abs and biceps for reasons unknown to me.

Ass apparently. I get the most compliments on that other than anything else. One I hear the most is "you have such a nice ass for a man"

those most visible while fully clothed. arms, shoulders, neck, and chest.

the only real answer and neckbeards avoid it

bitches like beach muscles.. abs and arms

russel the love muscle

I've unironically gotten trap and ass gains, trap gains more actually.

>at social gathering
>with gf
>drinking with old classmates, mostly female
>gained 25kg since they last seen me (6'3 height)
>hands all over me in that drunk girl tee-hee way
>get ass slapped
>gf literally fuming at the ears
>have to back away from these hoes

They love the obliques

you may have a vagina but are you a girl ?

Women (and girls these days) want the dad bod.
Not the answer you want to hear, but women like a cuddly man.

These, but mosly the face.

G L U T E S
T H I G H S
F O R E A R M S

Every other answer is wrong

can confirm, did whole lot of cleans yesterday and my traps DOMMED tf out rn

incorrect

holy shit you are delusionnal

I guess this is because men have more meaningful hobbies. I don't really know what I'd do with my money as soon as I finished my masters in e.e. I'd prolly just lease a nice car and save the rest. If I were in a ltr, she'd prolly spend a shitload while I just train, work, build stuff and play vidya...

This tbqh

Wrong. Women say they want a dad bod because they know a man who looks like that isn't gonna be able to sleep around. It's safe, at the cost of attraction.

This.

Traps are probably the most unaesthetic muscle
To the average normie grill that feels intimidate by some pecs or triceps bigger that the normal, monsters like looks like walking freaks

London?

Of course user

neck =/= traps

Forearms, abs.

this nigga woke

Shoulders and butt.

what do i need to do to achieve the body in the OP?

>let me casually dismiss all of the surveys that have been performed and turn a blind eye to reality

>People who claim you can train your traps are usually just retards on gear.
Holy shit, DYEL faglord confirmed for not knowing shit about shit

t. doesn't have an aquarium

Shoulders, then thighs, then back, then arms. Am grill. Don't underestimate the power of THICC legs

>tfw you somehow have basically the perfect shoulder to waist ratio
Where do I meet girls now

>People always tell the truth on surveys

Does anybody have that graph saved?

your heart

Jaw muscles/thread/

Glutes and shoulders for adult women, abs for teenagers

>tfw dick will never be a muscle
>tfw you'll never be able to make dick gains
>tfw some dyel faggot will still fuck that 10/10 qt just cause they were born with an 8 inch dick

why am I still alive at this point

Forearms.
Since I focused on them, they got veiny

shut up faggot

user pls

Never seen such retarded answers.

Biceps
Shoulders
Abs

doesn't matter, women will convince themselves that you are perfect if they love you.

That's true.
That's why I either keep a certatin emotional distance or cut the relationship short because at certain point she is going to realise I'm not perfect. And then its over.

Most of the thigh glute forearm answers are just people trying to shill deadlifts and squats

face and abs

Juicy pecs and big arms are my favorite

>neck, traps and shoulders
makes you look more manly
traps and shoulder are the places with most androgen receptores in the male body. by having them bigger, the more manly you appear. (im not talking about having freaky-roided traps and shoulders; just the enought so they pop)

>arms
big enough to appear you can lift her um with easy. grills love that shit

>pecs and back
also makes you look strong

>abs
are great, but no one can see them when you are with a shirt(most of the time)
having them just to certain ocasions are ok tho

anyway, just workout to appear more manly, to increase the male-female polarity, the sexual dimorphism

what they can see is if you have a gut or not.
these days chances are if a man has no gut he will have abs. also if you have well defined abs and waist you will look totally different than someone who is skinny fat

My view might be different from other since I lift and the average girl doesn't but imo
Legs
Traps
Chest
Wide back in general

>white cop
>Fat

who would've thought...

Imagine a baby with a 8 inch dick. Weird huh?

There were girls freaking out about a dudes triceps at the last party I was at so I'd say arms in general

They always say that then two margaritas later you catch them staring at your arms drooling.

It's like guys saying they value intelligence over anything else. Yeah that's why you're staring at the ass on the blonde two seat over.

As a girl pectorals and abs are the key.

They dont idiot. You think women know or care enough about anatomy to even recognize any distinction between muscles?
Girls mire overall size and appearance of the body as a whole. You won’t hear a girl talking about a guy’s traps or delts, but you will hear them talking about how ‘big’ or ‘muscley’ someone is.
Same reason why a lot of girls find it gross when a guy has a really low bf%.

The library.

Traps and shoulders are what will make it look like you lift while wearing clothes. Without traps and/or narrow shoulders you will probably look dyel no matter how much you can lift unless you have huge arms, but that will just look unbalanced and silly.

Traps and shoulders will make you look masculine and so will a thick neck.

I think women will prefer shoulder width, traps (if it's not overdone and too huge) and a thick neck, while JBs will prefer a good set of abs and a sculptured chest.

Glutes for the sloots of course. All girls like a nice ass.

>People who claim you can train your traps are usually just retards on gear.

That's just a retarded statement. Your traps can grow just like any muscle. Is there a huge genetic factor? Sure. Will steroids help them pop? Of course. But even if you can't get huge traps because of your genes, you can at least make them somewhat bigger by hitting them properly. Personally I am one of those guys with traps genetics, so I never had to train them and they still look huge, but Alex from BetaDestiny have made some really good traps gains from basically having none, so it's definitely possible with some hard work, time and dedication.

That is true as long as you don't have narrow shoulders. Narrow shoulders + big traps is a terrible combination.

> I some sort infograph today that showed women made up nearly 80% of spending

Trusting shitty studies, not even once.

here we go

youtube.com/watch?v=iQlIPOTbuH8

I've been trying to do proper one arm chinups and and now my forearms are leaving my body behind.

I just want bigger ceps lads