Why do Americans lie about their height on the internet?

Why do Americans lie about their height on the internet?

Is height really important in American culture?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yvGXCisAaR4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Height is important in every culture anyone who says otherwise is certainly below 6ft

how can they keep getting away with it?

When are scientists going to start classifying sub 6'0 manlets as a different species??

This picture screams manlet rage.

youtube.com/watch?v=yvGXCisAaR4

It's Todd's little lies

>I'm 5'7
>gf is 6'
>mfw

nice cope friend

Anything beyond ottermode is extremely diminished returns when it comes to women, it only earns you respect with men. Dating research has repeatedly shown that height is #1 masculine trait, where more is better until you reach the point of being deformed by your height. Facial aesthetics is the only superior trait. And it's not just with women, when it comes to positions with leadership, both in the political and business world, tall men are heavily preferred over short ones. Most male CEOs range between tall and very tall. Manlets are second class citizens with inferior genes in every respect.

I can't be bothered with posting sources but you can easily google these things.

A better question is when will they start classifying us lanklets as a different (ascended) species

Read what you just replied to again. Image aside, he's agreeing with you

the autism in this picture is strong

I often wonder if the insecurity of being a manlet is the driving factor behind the sucess of many actors.

Downey jr is a handsome, filthy rich womanizer known as fucking Iron Man and still wears giant boots to increase his height. There just seems to be no cure for manlet insecurity and I often wonder if it´s not the greatest spiritual force on earth.

The luck force is the greatest force on earth. It's essentially what determines who's a manlet and who's not.

Also determines whether or not that close call is a close call or a fatal accident. Idk what else to call it.

downey jr is a poser fag

>going beyond ottermode for any reason
people here really underestimate how much better superior cardio is than strength and muscle size in almost every part of life

The guy in your pic is well beyond ottermode though

damn, I never knew manlets got so upset that they resorted to making comics

pretty pathetic

These are fun thx m8

THE GROWTH HORMONE DAHNALD

"manlet" on Veeky Forums is like "jew" on /pol/
Except jews are actually up to something.

i dont really see the point of teasing someone for about something they cant change its pretty pathetic desu

>tfw kojima height

Idk but it's annoying as shit. I'm 5'9" and every time I tell someone I'm 5'9" I have to hear people say "no you're 5'11"

I've shat shorter manlets claiming to be 5'11 and then I say I'm 5'9 and clearly taller than them. They usually get super defensive and try to convince me I'm 6' kek.

Most Americans are 6'1 or above. It's understandable why some of them feel less in comparison to their countrymen.

STANDING

nice try, mongrel. your average height is around 5'9, maybe 5'10 for white men.

it's continental europe that has an average height > 6'

tfw 5'6"

Lmao nice bullshit, the average height for burgers is 177 cm / 5'10 for Males. When i visited US a lot of the guys where shorter then me n am only 183 kek, meaning from anecdotal evidence most are even shorter then what the average is.

A nation-wide Napoleon complex.
And an obsession with the symbolic 6'.
Don't see this shit in Europe, where men are generally ~180cm or shorter.
Unless somebody is comically short, nobody cares besides autists with body dysmorphia and roasties.

ON MY TOES

Correct, no one really cares about height that much, however "european men are 180 or shorter" the fuck? Here in Norway i am being towered by ethnic norwegian faggots who seem to grow tall no matter what they do. I am barerly acceptable here with 183 cm.

okay brah

>Don't see this shit in Europe, where men are generally ~180cm or shorter.
yeah... in Italy maybe lol

he was probably just trying to stretch himself out

the fucking dog

I'm from Slavland, most men here are 175 - 180cm.

>Reality TV star
It's almost like he was mentally ill to begin with.

Lmao I remember the days of fit where body dysmorphia hadn't gotten to the point that we called roided up dudes who look as big as olympic weightlifters "ottermode".

Ottermode guys are called that because it is the "swimmer's body", they are long and lean, with enough muscle to swim fast and that's it, that guy is fucking 30lbs of lean body mass over ottermode at least.

Pic related

You won my friend, you won life

Southslavs are tall as fuxk

dinaric alp slavs are the tallest men on earth (on average).

>looked up Big Boss's height
>he's 5'9

The dog always gets me

ottermode is the best by far
I got Veeky Forums in college and never got laid because I was an autist
I became a runfag in my senior year and lost all my bulk and now I get laid frequently with girls approaching me instead of the other way around
ottermode is BETTER, plus so is being 6'1"

that's some next level coping right there