/GAG/ Gym Autism General

openly vent about autism you've seen for committed.
clips on the smith machine edition.

I guess I'll start. Some dude was talking about how he was on a deload week. then proceeded to deadlift with screams at the top of his reps and do and amrap at 275 until he booked his ticket to snap city.

There was this old bald Asian man at my old gym. He would stand there doing like slowmo dragon ball z looking movements. He’d then get on a machine and load it to the maximum weight and do one rep with terrible form. For example he’d do tricep extensions by jumping and putting his entire body weight into it

>tfw not sure if autism or ancient Japanese ninja training

You should keep your eyes on your own lifts user, the gym should be a judge free zone.

Pretty small guy at the gym. Wears tanktop. He realy have no clue what the hell he does. Sees him talk to this qt. Qt is hot as fuck. I see that the qt is mirring me. Cant realy tell if that little guy is her younger brother or boyfriend.
Ask if i can spot her or something, ends up chatting. I ask if i could cook some food for her later. "Sorry user, im here with my boyfriend"

t. someone who wears basketball shorts in the gym

fucking fag half the reason to go the gym is to judge guys that are smaller than you

I was having a really bad day last week and while working out some guy tapped on me
Without realizing it I just “WHAT” and he was visibly shaken.
He said sorry and walked away and when I realized what I did I felt like a real asshole

>There was this old bald Asian man at my old gym. He would stand there doing like slowmo dragon ball z looking movements.
Probably Tai Chi. It's practiced mostly for fitness in Chinese communities, though it's a real martial art too.

>ask if I could cook some food for her later

How would that even work user? Take her back to your place for some grilled chicken and rice with a side of whole milk?

If you offered to take her out to a real restaurant she would have let you cuck her beta bf

That makes sense, but why the one rep max weight thing?

Lol,you sound like a fucking loser. You probably are.

that may be true but at least I'm not crying about being looked at in the gym

Don't know about that one. People do some strange, strange shit in gyms.

News flash loser, No one is crying about it but you. It seems to be the highlight of your pathetic life. Stay classy you loser

you're the one that's delusional m8 if you think people don't judge others at the gym

No one judges others at the gym,only autistic losers like you do. You are delusional if YOU think everyone else does. No one cares except a paranoid dag like you. What the fuck is wrong with you immature asshole.

Look at the pics you are using in your answers. Only teenage punks do that. Grow up punk .
Btw, reported!

>complaining about smug anime pictures on a Croatian Zero-G Net Weaving Board
Top Kep

nice argument fag

You are being banned. This is an ADULT board you half wit. Go away little boy who homoeroticly watches other men at the gym then goes home and masterbates to them. You are a faggot, plain and simple.

Nice chart fag. Go away homo

1. I'm not that user
2. I'm not being banned for shit because I didn't break any rules.
3. If you're this angry on the internet maybe you need to go lift some of that rage out. It'll be great for your gains.

you need to calm down lad

You posting those pics really does detract from everything you say.

Reported. You are being banned faggot

No you need to leave you underage pimple. You have no good argument,you are just a little shitstain who's parents need to beat him more. You.are disgusting.

Reported

Are you going to back trace me too while you're at it?

Only mods can choose if something is ban worthy or not and seeing as I'm not underage and have only pointed out that you're being way to angry for an image board I doubt I'll see a ban over this.

Seriously, calm your pecs man, there is no reason to be this mad about anything. You know, unless you're the Incredible Hulk, then be as mad as you want I guess.

U r

Retarted

You are stupid and autistic

Fuk u guys I was trying to have a good time and now I'm crying. Wtf is this

U r

RETARTED

you really have never talked to a woman have you...

>austistic
Well this is a Gym Autism thread so I guess it fits?

I thought the public room was the doo doo room and I made a fully naked doo doo in public.

It’s obvious, we all judge while at the gym, it’s only natural you compare yourself to other people.
No need to make a big whoop about it, Carol.

Maybe he's trying to do high intensity interval training?

Emphasis on "trying"

w-what are you supposed to wear...

tank top and long sleeve pants is the patrician choice

Those pants only exist to hide chicken legs on people who never do legs.

shorts are gay and calves never look good anyway

doing legs is the pinnacle of autism

>calves never look good
You must be a calflet then.

This IS the autism thread of Veeky Forums so I'm in the right place.

I kek'd at your comment like everyone keks at your legs

i walk from the bench to the db rack. that's legs

joke's on you nobody sees my legs because i'm not a gayboy wearing shorts

Dom, chill bro, don't forget you created him, you don't have to be Dom Mazzetti all the time.

t. pudgy armed bitch with twig boy legs

Anyone who has a penis and exercises legs is fully 100% Down's Syndrome retarded as well as autistic, gay, and an idiot.

>autistic
Well this thread is for full on autism so I fail to see an issue there.

That said, while retard strength would be kind of cool I'll let you keep your extra chromosomes to yourself.

I don't have any extras. And if I did, I would share them, because I learned how to socialize normally at a young age due to my lack of autism.

I socialize normally unlike most curlbros who only know how to get their pump on and work upper body while neglecting their body's literal foundation.

>I learned how to socialize normally at a young age due to my lack of autism
teach me senpai

He's clearly trolling. No one who isn't autistic would post here.

>tfw you really enjoy squats/working out legs in general and also enjoy wearing pants

Giving you an ass-whoopin' and giving your mother an ass-sniffin' is all the leg and core exercise I need. Your mother's ass smells like chocolate sunshine.

LIAR, GET OUT
FUCK YOU
PANTS + NO LEGS OR NO PANTS + LEGS
THOSE ARE YOUR OPTIONS
You got me. I have no idea how to share and am INCREDIBLY retarded and autistic. I'd rip a guy's face off if he tried to share my toys.

Careful, you'll catch Herpasifagondalitus Type C that way.

Nah it's all good. I put plastic sheeting in and around her gross punaner.

Good on you. She did remember to pay you right? She shortchanged the last manwhore she managed to sucker over so I just want to make sure.

She didn't pay me. I stole money from her purse because I'm a bad boy. Trust me, I love aggressively sniffing her asshole. She hates it.

Fair enough.

Tell her not to wipe tonight. I'm coming over.

I don't live with her so you tell her yourself. I mean if you can get her crossed eyes to focus long enough on the text message.

Eh, I was just posturing to look tough in front of you. She never wipes.

She's washing her ass in the hot tub again isn't she?

i can't stand it when my skin touches benches i like to be nice and covered up

Actually no! She pees in her dress to wet it and then tucks it under and wipes with that.

She lost enough weight to wear something other than a tarp?

Fuck you you little bitch ass cuck

Right, sorry I'm used to using her language about it. It's the tarp.

self autism
>squatting
>last week i was happily doing 77.5kg but this time i just couldn't manage it so i deloaded to 70
>get to last set at 70
>fail on second rep
>have to leave the bar on the safety pins and duck under it
>the guy doing glute raises or some shit on the same power rack as me says "bro you've got really good form"
>can't even tell if he's serious because i just fucking failed on my second rep
kill me

Dude that's gym code for your penis is hanging out

Fuck you you piece of shit

just putting it out there isn't me

but nah i have hella tight boxers on there's no way it was showing

lick my nuuuuuUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuts and my buuuuuUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuUUUUUUUUUUtt

imagine being this insecure

>just putting it out there
>no way i was putting it out there
make up your mind fuckface

This is really solid bait. Should net you a lot of (You)s

Gay bitch boi I'll rape your dog

pls no bully

autjism

Learn to greentext newfag

You made a doo doo in your underwear

>wearing only pooped-in underwear to the gym

This is the most reddit thread i've seen in weeks

It is now
>>>r/thedonald
Get out of here, REDDIT. Let me and my Veeky Forums bros keep talking about fitness in the Veeky Forums style.

This it kinda annoys me when my bro shit talks people in the gym. Smells like insecurity.

What does it smell like? You make a boom boom in ur underpanties?

Seems like she wasn't actually mirin

She may not have been MY-rin, but maybe she was YOUR-rin....ating on your face!!!!! OHHHH BRO OHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Stop being such a nigger

/GAY/ Gym Autism Yeneral

>guy comes over to the squat rack i'm using
>takes a single 1.25kg plate to the incline benchpress
>i now have a single lonely 1.25kg plate and he has three