*blocks your path*

>*blocks your path*

What do?

>inb4 manlet

They're all taller than 5 ft 11

i try avoiding them, i don't want to get mugged by these brazilero / portugese ape-men

walk around them.

id gnaw my way thru ALL that bone and cartilage

tell them to get out of my way. If they dont follow I will simply uppercut them and take them down with a single punch (Amateur Boxer here).

privet beka i ilias tigri))
judo eto luchshe)))

Wonder how the fuck I'm in a judo arena, because not once have I watched the sport.

Except they are manlets.Initially try and defuse situation, if they are looking for a "fight" 3 on 1 I pull a knife and back away, if they are crazy enough to keep coming and I dont see an immediate escape route I stab them, otherwise I gtfo.

If I had actual freedom I'd just fucking shoot them with my CC, but a knife is the best I've got around here.

you think a fucking knife is going to penetrate those rock hard muscles?
try again kiddo.

Lmao @ this guy who's probably never used a knife for anything but chopping onions in mamas kitchen.

You gon get stabbed boi.

avoid them to not get raped

i usually dont do this, but listen kid, here is some word of advice: people have tried to stab me DOZENS of times if not more, the few knives that actually got to my extremely dense muscle broke immediately
in a situation like this the thing youre going to want to do is to start sucking them both off to prevent further escalation
nohomo btw ;)

*takes off weighted clothing*
>heh now that I've slipped into something more comfortable we can stop playing games and get down to business
*teleports*

lol they are 5'9 both

Bump into them, look down, and chuckle to myself. Then say:
>Oops, didn't see you there

Fucking manlets

Is this fact? They both look sub 5'8" in that pic

yeah,but the guy on the right is like 200lbs,elite/legend level judoka,Illias Illiadis,check him out

you think you can block me?!

Brasileiro/Português

Why was it always those fucking greek cunts stealing athletes from other countries. Check out their olympic champions from 2004. Ilias Iliadis aka Jarji Zviadauri from Georgia, Akakios Kakiasvilis? Kakhi Kakhiashvili also from Georgia.Leonidas Sabanis? Actually Luan Shabani from Albania. Viktor Mitrou? Yep, also from Albania. Pyrros Dimas? Same. I will spoil the fun for the rest - Leonidas Kokas, Mirela Maniani are also originally from Albania and Charalambos Cholidis is from USSR (Kazakhstan to be precise). They are all olympic medalists, just before you pull the argument about them being irrelevant out of your ass.

who are they? mma fighers?

Took me to 12 seconds via reverse image search to find out they are both judokas - Ilias Iliadis and Beqa Gviniashvili. Now say "thank you, user", you entitled piece of shit.

thank you, user