Hey brahs

hey brahs

what advice would you give to a (hs) yr old manlet?
65 kg @5'3 (yes)
>inb4 quit
>inb4 isnt this past your bedtime user
>inb4 you're never gonna make it
need srs answers i feel like im spinning my wheels after 2 yrs of training, dont wanna look like a meatball so i've kind of shy'd away from bulking and i always feel small when i try to cut
>inb4 you prolly stunted your growth with all your fuckery
yea i know.
i need your knowledge and wisdom in order to make it.
questions welcomed.

is that really how you stand

cut and continue training. You can make it little guy, i belivew in you

Join a team sport that you enjoy. If I could do high school over again, that's the number one change I would make.

this x100
what is this stance, imaginary lats syndrome?

>not always being in a power stance

you'll never be alpha.

no i was lat spreading lmao im not *that* insecure

I see you suffer from ILS, I'm so sorry.

nah i dont walk around like a fucking retard

How's 9th grade treating you? Do the other kids bully you alot?

thank you bro
soccer is by far the most popular sport in my country, however most are pretty advanced at this point since they all played since they were like 2 lol

2 yrs off but yeah can you help me defeat them dad? they mean to me :(

lel wait for puberty to kick and enjoy the height gains from the growth spurt.

Only advice I can give you is to drink your ovaltine and make sure you get adequate amounts of sleep.

Honestly it doesn't matter if you're good or not. Participating in team sports provides a multitude of benefits aside from the obvious exercise:

structured schedule
socialization/being part of a group
encourages teamwork

also forgot but here's a back pic
aesthetic as fuark i know

If that's the best you can do after 2 years, as a 5'3 guy, then there is no doubt in my mind your routine and dedication is garbage

Do you even lift?

that's what im saying i need direction. sometimes i wish i stayed naive and consistent but instead info overload got the best of me and i just kind of lost my way not really progressing

lmao high five!
sure wasnt expecting that one ! XD

Ok well tell us exactly what you do at the gym and what do you eat on an average day. Go in great details

I'm not joking dude it's a sincere question

thank you finally

on average i eat 2000 cal:
protein: 128g
carbs: 170g
fat: 56g

For my first 1.5 - 2 yrs i was program hopping like a mf so i jumped from like one shitty bb.com split to another (used the bodyspace app). After lots of layoffs due to being a retard when lifting which got me injured - pretty sure i herniated a disc in my lower back from DL amongst some hip and wrist pain from lifting too heavy.

THIS is what kind of steered me away from any sort of heavy 5x5 program as i thought it would place too much stress on my joints and ligaments. Fast forward a year or so i gave icf 5x5 a try as i was experimenting with beginner routines that also focused on accessory lifts for aesthetics. That went well as i was clean bulking for about 3 months consistently but my ass and legs were already more fucking huge than they were to begin with, so i quit.

Now i'm experimenting with PHUL (or should i say PHU) so i wouldn't exude a feminine figure anymore.

also i was scared of 5x5 bc i didn't want to walk around like a puffy meatball , instead i wanted to look more like tinytrip or frank yang (god bless)

How many days do you lift?
Do you cardio?
What's an average day of food for you?

i lift 2-3 times a week full body
only at school about 1-1.5 km runs
2000 calories, protein at bw, fat at around 30-35% and carbs are the remaining of that

Ok well here is a routine that's dummy-proof. Deadlift 5x5, everything else 4x 5-12 (3rd rep being heavier, 4th rep go lighter 12 or until failure). For abs, stay in the 10-20 range

1-back/traps
Deadlift
Rear cable fly
Seated row
Lat pulldown
T-bar row
Barbell shrugs
Bent over flyes

2-chest/shoulders
Incline dumbell press
Regular chest cable flyes
Regular bench press or machine press
Inclined chest flyes
Seated shoulder press machine

3-Arms
Pull-ups (this is your bread and butter for biceps, begin with that)
Skull crushers
Standing ez-bar curls(overhand.grip)
Triceps machines (whatever machines your gym has)
Concentration curls

4-Legs and abs
Barbell lunges. Do like 10 with each leg for a set.
Leg raises(abs) (most gym have that)
Calf raise machine
Random ab exercise (there's just so many variations)
Squats
Random ab exercise

5- day off. Also take a day off whenever you don't feel 100% ready yet

And that's about it. This is a low-risk routine since you've been injured, go lightweight on whatever exercise that doesn't feel right. Begin every workout with 20mins cardio, stepmaster or threadmill. Take a small shake 30-45mins before hitting the gym, that shake should have water, oats, frozen fruits and a preworkout supplement.

For diet, make sure you eat a ton of vegetables and drink a lot of water

i have some questions:
1. How do I do warm up sets without fatiguing?
2. Do I pick a weight i can do 5 reps with and keep that weight until i hit 12 reps, repeating the process?
3. Can i add cable curls as they're the only ones i can feel without tendonitis and they feel great?
4. Is there enough arm volume (there probably is from all the other exercises i just wanna clarify)?
5. Won't lower back fatigue from 5x5 DL

thanks a lot tho for the advice i will try it tomorrow in my session.

oh and i'll do leg press calf raises since my gym doesn't have a machine calf raise

1- if you wanna warmup without fatiguing, the only way to is really light and just do a few reps
2-pretty much. Like I do biceps concentration curl with 35s, right now I do 2 sets in the 7-10 ish range. Then I switch to a 40s and do 3-5, finally I pick a 30 and do 10+ until failure. But yeah the idea is that in a few weeks/months, the 40 will become the "standard" for reps, with 45 heavy and 35 light
3- yeah sure. Don't do anything that hurts or feels funny.
4- You may add any exercise if you feel your muscles aren't 100% done. My gym has picrelated, which is awesome for biceps, I do it on arms day when I have some juice left in the tank
5- just go for 4 sets instead of 5. I actually do that often tbph

can i see what you look like no homer

I don't have any pic right now. But I've been lifting for 5 years and this is my current routine. Works for me