youtube.com/watch?v=bAMzIihPjAg
instagram.com/p/BaKcikWjvi9/
cytu.
instagram.com/p/BaLL7Pjnjw5/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>to wcale nie jest zle
Jakbys wiedzial ile w sumie juz cwicze inaczej byz mowil
>moga ci kolo chuja latac
O nie znasz kurwa wumu, moze mi powiedza ze moge odrobic ale dadza mi taki termin albo taki chujowy sposob ze za chuj nie odrobie. Duzo tutaj zalezy od nauczyciela ale mi sie akurat trafilo pare takich kurewskich.

first for the true usapl champion no matter what happens this weekend

Can you analyze this for me Veeky Forums? Was at 200 w/ 15% bf about a year and a half ago.

Why is this guy speaking to himself in Polish?

The American tripfags here are so void of personality or interest, with exception to norsefat.

Why are the British tripfags so much more interesting, knowledgeable, full of life and personality?

You gained over 30lbs of pure fat.

ja to cisne rtsem zobacze co z tego wyjdzie

chce siadac duze ciezary dajcie mi je

You went from 200 at 15% to 232 at 25%.

You went from 170 lean/30 fat to 174 lean/58 fat.

In a year and a half you gained 4 lbs of lean mass, and put on almost 30 lb of pure fat.

Whatever you're doing you're doing it wrong.

Lol, wtf did you do?

Graduated college and have a sales job, 90% of it ass-to-leather time in my truck. Taking clients to lunch, etc. Basicslly started making money and completely stopped working out. Plus lots and lots of alcohol.

Complete the sentences:

>Cutting from 30% BF to 12%, you are expected to lose __ % of your strength.
>Cutting from 20% BF to 12%, you are expected to lose __ % of your strength.

>0%
>0%
Try harder.

Went jogging for the 4th day in a row lads. Definitely gotta give it some rest for a day or two since my shins are starting to get a bit sore, but it really feels like I can keep this up. Feelsgoodman.

Also did some really light rows today since my back is starting to get very fatigued.

Also
>WAWTT?
>WAWET?
>WAWLTT?
>WAWFT?

Max comfy song desu.

trip on isley

I ran for like 6-7 months 3x a week without fail and now its been about 2-3 weeks since I last run and its impossible to get back into.

Don't stop running user. Don't stop running.

Nice blog

Wonder what Cailer Woolam will pull at 275lbs

Stop ban evading trappy

time for my comfy 6x2 squat @80%

>WAWTT?
Deadlifts. Forgot to do my deadlifts yesterday (did my squats, wrapped up my bench and left like an absolute mongoloid) so went back today and did them.

>WAWET?
Chicken thighs with rice and chicken sauce, fried onion, champgignon and aubergine on the side. Real fucking good.

>WAWLTT?
Sad songs in folk-metal genre

>WAWFT?
Thinking of her

>>WAWTT?
Bench
top 5

OHP
4x10

Deadlift
top 3

>>WAWET?
chicken and rice, same old

>>WAWLTT?
youtube.com/watch?v=bAMzIihPjAg

one of these days

>>WAWFT?
had a fight with my girl a while ago, still trying to make up and get back to base. hopefully the two hour silence while im at gym will help her chill

fuck that sounds comfy for real, enjoy lad

currently sat at 20% bodyfat after hitting 27% chasing 160kg bench, I need to get down to 13% so i can start making strength gains again

>tfw cutting makes you want to kys because of how boring it is not progressing on my lifts

just tried power shrugs for the first time. i used a very high rack pull position but my back began to round before my traps were sufficiently stressed. what do?

What's stopping you user? I'm roughly 160kg with a ton of booze and cigarettes under my belt. If I can do it, so can you.

I won't user.

A fucking lot. The guy still has a lot of potential in him.

I’m serious. If you lose weight, you’ll lose some muscle, and if you lose some muscle, you lose some strength.

That’s just a scientific fact.

It depends on how hard you cut, the programming you run, etc.

>WAWTT
Bench 295 6x3
Anderson front squats x4 @8, repeat until @9
Barbell rows 255 6x3

instagram.com/p/BaKcikWjvi9/
bench finally going my way /blog

why tho

Let’s say the most efficient route to getting strong again (so, not the fastest cut to 12%, but the fastest route to getting stronger again at 14%)

Same program used to get stronger. I’m sort of looking for ballpark figures.

dont do shrugs :P

>serious time
-use straps if your grip is failing
-remember to extend the ankles almost like you wanted to clean the weight
-dont choke

Literally impossible to know, even with the program given because there are too many factors. Pulling numbers out of my ass, I'd say ~10%

Whats the best way to protect your back other than form. What maintenance does /plg/ recommend?

Extremely strong core

I've cut from 30% to 20% and have lost no strength on the lifts I like (OHP and Bench), but I've lost a few kg on squats and diddies via fatigue and general laziness. I'm not competing for nearly 2 years so idgf, but I will report strength loss as I get to 12% in this bread

I think its because the american trips are all normies

>training muscles not movements

HaHaHaHaHa

there is someone on the hidden side pushing the bar up
conspiracy confirmed

I did all that, my issue was back rounding when I exceeded 200kg.

Really makes me think

honestly all normies have body pillows anime is not an exclusive thing anymore

Ooh, nice. Are you on a strict diet or eyeballing your way into avoiding carbs?

At least it’s not 30-40%. That’s what I wanted to know.

>Avoiding carbs
Don't do this unless your training is primarily low rep, and even then you'll be miserable

>Not 30-40%
You'd have to PSMF with basically no lifting whatsoever to get those results.

he will eventually pull 1k at some crazy low bw and go down as one of the greatest deadlifters of all time

and dyels will still not respect it because >sumo

It's just IIFYM desu, sub 230g of carbs makes me want to die

Why hasn’t anybody invented a slingshot like device that’s goes between your thighs and bounces you up during squats?

Probably would cause knee caving. Also people usually don't have issues with the hip extension portion of the squat, it's knee extension and that wouldn't help with knee extension at all. Also it probably wouldn't stretch much unless you squatted like the Doctor PhD meme man.

Briefs are a thing.

I will pull your briefs off and eat your ass if you come this close to quads again.

guess who's dropping some Norman khan turds right now? I am

Hahaha they keeps going into the toilet

Making a PLOP sounds and stinky dense turds are splashing the toilet water

And oh my this Norman khan STench is growing in smelly stinky smell

Okay this Norman khan currently coming out is a log of smelly fucking shit I bet this is what filing India (Norman khans hometown) smells like

>squatting triples
>first set flies up
>load more weight
>second set also moves well, RPE8
>repeat weight
>first rep hit sticking point hard, fight through
>second rep hit sticking point again, dip and fight back up. rack it

what happened?

you sound like a HUGE mental GDE

Look mum I used the buzzword

>weighed myself after eating
>220 lbs
>Was 219 lbs 2 weeks ago in the morning after waking up very late
Fuck feels good man, I'm probably like 215 in the morning then

How long did you rest?

@43186774
I'm not going to give any more (you)s to someone as weak willed as you, now unsubscribe from my blog immediately

So is Primetime going to start soon or what? Waiting for the 83 boys to start their squats and it's been like 20 minutes now.

Fat fuck

Had an okay session today

Bench
>top 5 attempt
>stuck at 205lb
>sadness

OHP
>4x8 @ 85lb
>send help

Deadlift
>thought i was gonna get 345
>ended up getting 375
>almost like the rest of the day didn't matter

Who here /goodgymfeels/ today?

anime is good for the pen0r, but i'd never watch the actual shows

Fuck sake. Flight before are only on their second deadlifts and Primetime won't start until 20 minutes after that.

what's your current bench programming?

Nice blog

20 minutes boys

How does hip internal rotation play into squatting aside from forward toes? I've ignored it for so long because muh external rotation and I have pretty pointed toes anyway but if I do some internal rotation stretches and squat with the same toe out angle, it's much more fucking comfy up in my hip joint.

Which dl program am i running next

coan phillipi, magnusson ortmayer, or cuckols 1x int

cytu.
be/r/ipf

GET IN HERE BOYS JEN THOMPSON IS ABOUT TO OUTBENCH IZLEE

I've been running mag-ort
Its produced good results and my dl form is way cleaner, but it's also really bland. I'd go nuckols 1x

is it normal to feel dips primarily in the front delts?

what program would you guys recommend on a hard (1500 cal) cut for an early intermediate lifter?
currently doing sheiko intermediate medium load although I'm starting to feel like it's not a good idea
current lifts are 235 squat 140 bench 220 deadlift (kg) @ 105, want to weigh 90

no matter how quickly you want to cut, that is way too fast unless you're like 600lbs.

there is no program for you - you'll perform equally poorly and lose approximately equal amounts of muscle on whichever one you pick.

>tfw /plg/ is dying
back up to page 1 buddy.

>God tier
Renaissance periodization

>High tier
Sheiko, Nuckols bench

>Mid tier
Westside, c6w, ph3, monolith

>Low tier
texas method, hepburn

>Shit tier
vanilla 5/3/1

Post rebeka

>westside mid tier

why do that when the endless gears of time are going to swallow me and everything I love within a basic blink of an eye in terms of relative time the universe has existed and all shall go on as if I had not existed, and in the bleak moments I exist on this planet I am damned to live in a vile world filled with filth and despair

don't forget your underwhelming lifts

What is life but an unpleasant interruption to a peaceful nonexistence?

fuck off benchbro

first day of thinking huh

I prefer to see it as more of an involuntary and interminable bombardment of the senses, from beginning to end.

>Hepburn
>Low tier
I WILL FIND WHERE YOU LIVE user

Nice blog

what are you doing for cutting?

Speakin of cutting, hows madcow intermediate during. Is it manageable?

hey fellas im the one thats doing PH3 and got recommended RTS. I figured best course of action was to just finish the last phase of Ph3 and finish reading up on RTS style training to familiarize myself with the principles rather than just dropping PH3 and jumping right into RTS. Ill let you know how this last phase goes and if I make any PR's on ph3. So far the overreaching phase is destroying me but I hit 6x5x365lbs today on squat and it felt great. wish me luck

instagram.com/p/BaLL7Pjnjw5/

It’s good and everything but there’s clearly downward movement, watch the right hand side of the video.

I keep watching it and I was surprised that it didn't get called as downward movement, but I'm beginning to think that it's actually just the perspective of his underhand coming forward at that point in the lift. He starts to windmill a little and he pulls it back in, but it looks a lot like it goes down from the front perspective.
I'd be more confident if we could get a view of his left side when he did that.

>WAWTT
Volume benching and generic bench assistance shit as well as a shoulder workout.
>WAWET
Dinner was mac and cheese and roast beef
>WAWFT
Is there any reason for me not to compete exclusively in push pull meets?

>Is there any reason for me not to compete exclusively in push pull meets?
no reason. full meets are cool and they have a sense of accomplishment and prestige but this whole sport is built around the idea that rules are for fags. and you certainly are no fag. do your push pull meet because you WANT not cause it's the 'right' or 'wrong' thihng to do

but if you don't squat you're also a pussy so either way you lose, go with the more fun loss

#7am shit posting crew

>be 12% bfat
> no strength gains
>go above 20
>lifts explode up, no fatigue less joint ache
Papa Gallagher and papa rip were right

I've been around 20-25% since I began lifting and the one time I cut below %20 was the time I made the most bench and chin-up gains

So being lean has its advantages

I get chin ups because now I struggle with them but how the fuck is bench improving with lower bfat? Only lift I know that improves is deadlift since it improves pulling mechanics

This, but unironically

I guess it was more a relative improvement. It went up 5kg, but I also lost 10kg so now I'm benching 5kg at the weight class below. Huge WILKS pr

How do you ironically put on bw/bfat

You just do it, but without beign sincere

alri mates suns up
time to get to work

>benching 5kg at the weight class below
lmao he can't even bench the bar

>>God tier
>Renaissance periodization
stop shilling mike israel you memed a couple of dudes succesfuly its time to stop

i actually put 10kg on my weighted chin max while gonig from 80kg to 93kg bw

yes i got fat