How bad will one smoke hurt, I tend to get one cigarette every month and a half...

How bad will one smoke hurt, I tend to get one cigarette every month and a half, I wants fit opinion because I'm tired if the ads that come on while I'm watching adult swim

S L I P P E R Y
S L O P E

Don't start
Don't even fucking vape
Don't even fucking roll spliffs
t. former smoker

Have you tried sucking dick instead? You still get to suck something but there's no carcinogens and you get protein.

smoke a pipe

Cigarrettes will probably give you cancer. Like most of things.
>living past the age of 60
>eating meat
>consuming sugar
>consuming alcohol
>living in a high density city
>stay in a sitting position
>masturbating too much
>not masturbating enough
>HPV (which 90% of women past the age of 50 have)

Now, you could not do it because you don't care about cigarettes or you could do it because you started and the nicotine is too big to make you stop.
Like everything, it has the shitty side and the good side.
Good sides are
>concentration
>better motor skills
>better dexerity
>estrogen inhibitor
So do whatever.
I smoke, if I don't have cigarettes, I have no problem but if I have a pack, I'll smoke all of it in 2 days.

Very, very slipper slope

nothing wrong with vaping

If you are using it as a means to quit, it's fine, as long as you cease its use.

But if you don't stop using a vape, it's just a crutch that stops you from achieving total nicotine dependence. You are psychologically still dependent on the urge to smoke. You start bargaining with yourself "Hey if I smoke from the vape most of the time, then smoking a cigarette here or there is completely fine." Oftentimes, I see people end up becoming even more dependent on nicotine because they are dragging on their vapes constantly. Costs no longer becomes a constraint.

I quit cold turkey and it sucked dick for the first month but I'm still going strong after ten and a half months and I haven't relapsed at all. It is better to rid yourself of something completely than to take constant half steps back and forth.

I smoke one cigarette a month too since I'm like 15. It's just too good to go out at night and smoke while thinking about the future n shiet

DON'T VAPE ON THE FUCKING PIZZA

What is even the point of smoking one cig per month?

You know that pretty much every smoker started with "one cig per month"

t. former smoker

>It's just too good to go out at night and smoke while thinking about the future n shiet
This is a 18 plus website. reddit is probably more to your liking bro!

I occasionally have a cigar while I sit outside and contemplate life. It's fine if you don't do it often.

Nah I'm good breh

Could you recommend some brands, or how should I smoke a cigar ? Heard you should keep the smoke in your mouth

Jesus Christ, I think that as long as you don't take a smoke because you have an intense urge there shouldn't be a problem. That's when the problems kick in. Sure, you may burn too many calories from it, but I've gone from smoking half a pack a day (for 5 days straight) to not smoking for a month. I like to smoke when I have drank some alcohol or after smoking some weed, or on a vacation in places where packs are as cheap as dirt. Everything is nice in moderation. Just don't make it a habit. Also, one cig is way too little. Why even smoke if you barely even feel anything?

Just had to put your age there huh. No one cares, except the mods.

Absolutely do not inhale the cigar smoke. It's incredibly tarry compared to a regular cigarette.

I tend to try new stuff every time, which is less and less frequently, so I can't really throw a great recommendation your way. There was a Honduran cigar I tried a while back that was pretty fucking great. And yeah, keep the smoke in your mouth for a little longer. It makes it much better. I should get some this weekend though. It's been a while.

I used to smoke a pack a day. It's a really unhealthy, expensive habit. I quit almost exactly a year ago. It's nice to be able to breathe properly.

I still smoke occasionally, maybe once every couple weeks. I find that when I go out drinking I almost always end up craving cigarettes again.

My rules for myself are
>never smoke by myself
>don't buy packs
>don't bum cigarettes off people unless offered (never did this even when I smoked)

This too. Don't inhale that shit. Also, another recommendation I forgot is don't eat or drink anything sweet within a couple hours on either side of smoking it. I can't speak for anyone else, but I know that it's made me feel really sick the few times I made that mistake.

I'm not 15, I said since I'm 15. It was meant to show that you can smoke a few cigarettes for a while, and that you won't actually smoke 30 cigarettes a day in a few years because you smoke once a month

>LOL I DID METH ONCE AND I'M PERFECTLY OKAY HAHAHAH MODERATION BRO

Yeah that's it, you got the message

That means you're 15, you fucking idiot.
>since I'm 15
>since I am fifteen

You should say "I've smoked one cigarette a month since I was 15." This is why grammar is fucking important, you subhuman, third-world, underage monkey.

>I quit almost exactly a year ago.
>I still smoke occasionally

The delusion

This. One smoke every now and then is fine, but it's very difficult to flirt with smoking without at least becoming a moderately heavy social/drinking smoker in the process.

These rules are great. Why not bum? You get addicted easily?

If you ever smoked, you will fucking hate people who ask you for a cigarette. You giving me a dollar for a loose does not offset the inconvenience of me having to buy another pack sooner than I wanted to.

Yeah man there's a difference between never buying a pack + only ever smoking when offered a cig and smoking a pack a day. First of all you don't spend money on that shit and you only do it socially with other smokers.

Once every month and a half is probably fine

Not that user but some may view bumming cigs as scabby behaviour. Also, nothing more annoying than the dude who doesn't smoke skagging a bunch of cigs off someone.

>t. Did it for years

That's the only way I get my cigarettes actually

Fucking thisss. Problem is refusing to give one to someone you know seems so fucking scabby haha

this

Man I smoke atleast twice a month and my mates let me bum two or three. Sometimes I have my own pack and I bum them some. I think we have a bit of a culture difference here because bumming is not rude for me or anyone I know... but then again, I don't know any heavy smokers.

Most view it as rude, and they don't want to share. Imagine if somebody refused to buy their own protein powder and started lifting a scoop here and there from you. You'd be pissed that you're down a bit of your supply because somebody else couldn't get their own.

Haha yeah honestly it's only ever annoying when someone bums a cig off of you and they end up coughing. Many smokers I know appreciate the company when I'm willing to join them for a cig, though.

It'd be the last lift they ever did.

>Hurrrr some things also give you cancer

Smoking has much greater risk.

>Estrogen inhibitors
Kek, fit meme gone too far

Man I wouldn't mind as long as they wouldn't make it a habit

Now imagine half a dozen people asking for a scoop each every damn day.

>Hey dude, I'm gonna get some food you want some?
>Nah dude I'm good
>brings home delicious food
>Hey dude can I get a bite

HEY MORTY I TURNED MYSELF INTO A PICKLE! IM PICKLE RICK!

Way to go user, my younger bro is dealing w/quitting rn and it seems like a real shitshow.
Big respect dude keep up the good work.

Yeah dude it's generally totally fine. Where I'm from we mostly smoke rolling tobacco too which is far less of a deal to share out than giving one of ur twenty cigs away. Cigs are also expensive as fuck now here

The cigarrete jew displays it's marketing genius by targetting ads at teenagers that will rebel against authority at any given chance. Op was the dupee.

I've tried meth twice (smoked it once and snorted it once) 'cause I was curious. It's really not that bad, but definitely something I tried and realized "Yeah, I could definitely let this control my life." Good way to keep yourself in a party mood for six hours longer than you originally planned, for sure.
But yeah, fuck cigarettes. I started occasionally smoking one here and there at parties when I was 15, then I started getting packs and smoking a few per party, then a pack per party, then a few a day regularly, then before I knew it I was a pack and a half a day smoker for a decade. I just quit a month ago. Vaped to help take the edge off, and now I'm down to 30ml of vape sauce lasting two weeks. After I finish this bottle I'm done and never fucking with nicotine again.

Nothing good can come from smoking any amount. If you think it's worth the risk, be my guest, but I don't know a single person from high school who occasionally partook that didn't end up a regular smoker.

You owe yourself more than that.

smoking raises testosterone and also kills you, i smoke a pack a day, very masculine yet have a very low life expectancy, so much that i can't get life insurance

Former decade long smoker, semi old fag here. Worst decision I ever made in my life. One day I realized that I couldn't run a mile (at 25) and threw them out. I started using an e-cigarette, and within 6 months could do 5 miles no problem.

I'm not saying vaping is a cure (I'm a degenerate still addicted to nicotine), but there's no doubt that my air capacity has increased. I have experienced no known physical side effects. Further, my taste buds came back, nothing I own smells like smoke - once you quit, cigarette smoke becomes disgusting to you. You start noticing old smokers, and how disgusting they look. Their skin is thin, and wrinkled. They look 10-15 years older.

I highly recommend never picking up and lighting a cigarette (or other nicotine products if you've never started in the first place).

cigarsintl.com/sa7169a

^ that deal is running until October 15th. It's a pretty solid starter pack for a decent price.

But generally speaking Drew Estate's "Acid" line of cigars is generally considered the top of entry-level cigars for people.