Beta Destiny Hate

looks like its time to start putting that minoxdil on your head instead of your "beard"

forget the hair, why does he looks so pudgy and unmuscular in this shot

Have u seen his new eyebrowns? Shit is ridiculous. We dont deserve this memes.

someone made a comment about his eyebrows then he plucks them then tries to hide the fact he plucked them lol

how old is he?

I guess around 23 normal years. 7 in potato years

Did the guz call him cringy? I need salsa pls

what's this guy's problem that he has to be such a try hard

Never having sex does that to a man.

No he didn't. Check out his bro questions vid number 2. He gives his opinion on alphadestiny. It's mostly favourable. He says he appreciates the exposure, agrees with what alex puts out, and is happy that alex gives him credit for his ideas.

He refers to the name of the channel and alexs "advice on how to be an Alpha" type videos as silly (not cringey) and basically days there's no real benefit in going into that kind of shit. He then advises alex use his own name for the channel as its a cool name. Overall it's actually really good, mature, and constructive advice alex should consider taking.

He also says that you can't really change the type of guy you are, which may be a slight dig at alex (although prob just buges being up front). More savage was his video urging people to stay natty right after visiting jujimufu

Hi alex

Could someone please explain to me why he is going super fast on his reps? Looks silly and unproductive.

Do u think it was aimed at juji? Why?

Speed work is a staple of West side style training.

I'm not saying I'm a guru, nor do I have the results to talk like I am one, but shouldn't you be focusing on the stretch and squeeze + lowering when doing any kind of curl?

is this the so called "muscle shocking" I've been hearing so much about?

He tried to bulk up to 200lbs at 5'5. He made it to 186 and got fat

Bc he's lifting light weights for him.
> More weight less speed.

when will they learn

Bad bait

no its used to increase the rate of force development and explosive strength, not to build absolute strength

and if you mean muscle confusion, you sort of have this in westside cos you don't keep doing the same exercise for long, just for example, you'd rotate bench variations each month according to your weaknesses as they iron out and develop

What's wrong with plucking your eyebrows? He looks better with them plucked.

Yikessss, rip his hair

Fucking kek

He has gone through so many looks lmao

how is it possible to look like a middle aged child?

Your life must suck bro

lol

20% betafat

i guess you could say that

his reps are in fact

quite

short

who is the second guy in the image?

I really want to like him but his videos bother me hes like a full blown autist past genova status or something idk but his videos are unbearable

Jason Genova

women and homos pluck eyebrows srry alex

Hes so insecure its hilarious

Alex has been spamming on here all week

People with large eyebrows pluck eyebrows my dude

Don't want a unibrow

Juji's on roid. And is significantly weaker then Eric.

I've been using minoxidil on my face for a while and I'm actually starting to grow hair on my face for the first time in my life

don't really get the hate for it desu

>haha you've been forcefed xenoestrogens your entire life and can't grow a beard and now you're trying to remedy that

t-thanks

I have the new Naturally Enhanced Overhaul pdf. I want to trade.

>significantly weaker
Not really, he's just not about fucking his spine up. He was pulling at most 80lbs less than Eric, belt less, never having trained those exercises

beltless*
He was also pulling a lot smoother than Eric was, and I'm pretty sure Juji flat benches 405 for reps

He's also got crazy roid gut. He's starting to look like a golem.

Eric trained his zercher deadlift only once before I believe, which is 315 to 525 in 2-3 weeks. That is the first time he does that and after that, he never does it again.

Do you pretend having a beard makes you more "alpha" than no I don't got a problem. Alex uses it as a crutch for his fragile self esteem.

Plucking your unibrow is not the same as plucking your eyebrows
Betamanlet shaped his eyebrows like an anorexic latina

Only in the zercher. And 80 pounds is a fucking lot in that lift.

I pulled 260 from a rack after struggling with 225. 260 felt really easy. Tried 315 and couldn't fucking budge it. It's a weird move.

That being said, Juji being weaker than Eric isn't bad, roids or not. Eric is a genetic freak with more drive than Gosling.

Kek even has a headband

He's trying to find himself

kek

Alphas, Chads etc. don't need to try "looks"

still not convinced he's juicing?

kill yourself OP

hi alex

Whats his ffmi?

>He has gone through so many looks lmao
honestly i dont see how this guy can call himself alpha when his whole life seems to revolve around trying to be someone he's not. just seems kinda sad to me.

he's definitely over 25 now since he's bulked up a lot more

About 27 given his posted stats. Yeah, definitely enhanced alright. I'm not surprised given his insecurity lt explains the balding too.

>Alex isn't natty
Kill yourself. If you don't think it's naturally possible to weigh 80kg at like 5'6 at a moderate to high bf % why are you even lifting or posting on a fitness board? Post physique so we can see what someone with such pathetic expectations and lack of training experience looks like. You probably think fucking Justin Bieber is juicing too

burn

>alex
Everyone who calls manlet destiny alex makes me cringe.

he's not 80kg you stupid fuck he's closer to 90 now, do you not know what bulking means?

Manlex

i dont really watch him but love him for all the uncontrolable rage and butthurt he inspires in lanklets

He's nice to lanklets

How old is Alex? srs I don't think he has ever said

Bro his eyebrows got waxed. Not plucked and this pic of him screams insecurity.

>let's make a thread making fun of a guy who lifts and makes videos when we could be spending the time lifting or making our own videos
really electrifies my papayas

We're making fun of a guy who is a liar almost on Blaha's level, talking about how many chicks he gets, being alpha, etc. all while wearing a fucking bandana to cover his hairline and plucked eyebrows. He's a scam artist with no actual talent.

I mean I aint even involved in this thread other than this comment but people can lift and be resting and browsing Veeky Forums, not sure the meaning of le comment

well no it's not like I think facial hair makes me cooler or something. It at least makes me look slightly less like a beta male subhuman

Eric is fucking retarded and lifts with poor form. Why do you morons idolize some dumbass egolifter who doesn't know anything about anything?

>Degree in kinesiology
>Certified strength & conditioning coach
>Real athlete
>Never snaps his back
>PR everyday
Sure he doesnt know anything.

Hope he rots in norwood cemetary

Fake Alpha nothing to see here

Kys, Alex.

Such a fragile ego for a Alpha

>Minoxidil
>'use it every day!'
I'll take rebound phenomena for 600 alex

lol He tried so hard to get a "beard" now he's losing his hair god is good.

i don't even mind the eyebrows, he's such an insecure little turd. everything about him screams insecurity and fakeness

kek

When will manlets learn they look ridiculous packing too much mass? You will look like a goblin, even shorter and thiccer. It's not aesthetically pleasing. They best shot a manlet has at looking good is going for a gymnast look. Yes you won't be as strong or muscular, but it's your only way to look passable to women.

“We like cuddling! Muscles are disgusting! We don’t like men who are obsessed with the gym! We want to look better than the man!” they would say.

At this point, I started getting annoyed with their behavior, and asked them the following question:

“What type of man are you looking for?”

They paused for a second, and replied “Well, obviously a nice guy that’s going to treat us with respect, and who can communicate in a way that does not offend us.”

At this moment, I had a big smirk on my face, knowing damn well that what I was about to say next would cause them to flip out.

“So then why do you cheat on your boyfriends for asshole guys like me?” I exclaimed.

They were silent for a few seconds, and then suddenly went full bitch mode.

“You’re such an asshole, Alex! You don’t talk to a lady like that! Go fuck yourself! You don’t know what a woman likes!” they screamed.

Of course, their words didn’t faze me.

I just sat there in a calm and collected fashion, as I sipped on my cool glass of lemonade.

After about 5 minutes of them ranting at me, I cut them off and said “So when are we fucking? Next Tuesday or next Saturday?”

They quickly glanced at each other, as their eyes and mouths widened.

“What did you just say???” they barked.

“You heard me. Are we fucking next Tuesday or next Saturday?”

Interestingly enough, they started giggling and eventually began playing my game.

They would say things like “You are so bold! You are so bad! You are something else!”

Just as expected, they were coming on to me.

wew

This. As a manlet with the same height as Cuck Destiny, getting gymnast bod is the way to go.

You can have nice tight body without looking like a goblin.

Getting lean and shredded as a manlet will add the illusion of a little extra height. Add a based haircut (medium length) and you're good to go.

Jesus fuck, and I used to think alex was based lmao

>"People have been asking me if I'm balding. I'm not. But I actually wish I was. Oooooh yes, guys. I wish that I was balding. Hahaha, how crazy is that? For most guys thats their worst nightmare, but for me its always been my dream. I just think it looks more manly. As a matter of fact, guys, when I shave my head I get way more attention from women."

Atleast you came to your senses

I read that in his voice. spot on

Power training retard