Smart people actually drink coca cole

>Elon Musk
>John Carmack

So? It might have some brain enchancing property.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Correlation_does_not_imply_causation
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We got coke shills now?

Exactly, he has been top of the game for a decade, small loan -> billionaire->president.

No. They're just good liars. Both Carmack and Musk.

Trump is smart as fuck whether or not you like him, you moron.

Warren Buffett

And he spent 50 years grabbing 10/10s by the pussy while beta redditors complain about him online and cry themselves to sleep thinking about their oneitits

I don't think so, there is just some addictive property to diet coke beyond the caffeine. Everyone I've ever seen drink it, even brainlets, seemed addicted.

warren "all you can eat" buffet

Based Gosling drinking regular Coke and not Diet.

He did that not you. Vicarious cuck.

lol at diet, when its all about genetics + coca cola.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Correlation_does_not_imply_causation

You would think smart people would not drink coa cola, as they are smart as fuck and aware of harmful things. So?

this shit always boggles muh brainules.
my gf's uncle is a neurosurgeon and drinks tons of diet coke or pepsi can't remember which, and she would also. Id say "that shit is terrible for you"
shed be like "oh my uncle is a fucking neurosurgeon and drinks it all the time.

hm you might be on to something

Except for Trump, these guys are all fucking nerds. No shit they still drink soda.

Being smart in an area of knowledge doesn't mean these ppl will stop eat things they like because of the fucking taste. Guess what a lot of smart ppl including famous intellectuals smoked cigarettes, that means cigarettes are good for you goy!

Lol nice you completely disproved OP. If this idiot drinks it then I'd stay away

based

>idiot
>billionaire
>many succesfull companies
>president
>smart beautiful children who are also succeeded

What about you?

Most of us here look at soda as the devil because we're former fatties that used to drink it all the time. Hence why we were fat kids.

This. Veeky Forums can't be this dumb. Diet coke or coke (in moderation) won't make you fat/retarded, it's just one of the things that may help you get fit if you cut it out.

>this triggered

u sure showed that drumpfkin rofl!

John Carmack Mews.

implying they didnt pay him to be photographed with coke

Can someone shoop all of these to be white Monsters? Thanks.

His genetics are low test and looking feminine. Congrats on your homolust though.

Diet coke is for retards, coke zero is objectively better

Nicotine improves brain function though

Nicotine "improves" brain function in the same way that speed does. Which is to say, you'd probably be better off cutting the drugs and just getting a full night's sleep

It also makes you a joyless dopamine driven husk
inb4 you never smoke. I'm a fucking smoker.

>2017
>getting a full nights sleep while taking 18 credits and lifting 2hr a day
I wish bro

If you're taking 18 hours you're probably not in a major that requires actual work or even going to class

18 credits is above average for a semester. What are you talking about?

Exactly. Stupid majors like english or history have you take 18 hours, STEM is usually 15 unless you're trying to graduate early

Why do you keep calling credits 'hours'?

Hang on, are you in the US?

Yes but even if you're in the UK, saying "I'm taking 15 hours this semester." doesn't make sense.

>he doesn't even know about laboratory classes

Do you even STEM bro?

I honest to god hate Britspeak so fucking much. The U.S. alternative expressions make more sense 9/10 times.

I'm in the US. We say "hours" in my region
Lab classes are why stem programs have fewer hours/credits. A 3 hour lab block only gives you one.

What region? I've never heard anyone refer to a semester's worth of classes as hours ever.

Texas

This.

He's doing damage control. I never heard "hours either. It's credits, always has been.

I'm in Texas. We say credits.

carmack has transcended humanity, macronutrients and calories no longer matter to him

The fuck you mean "damage control", are you autistic?

>implying 1 credit equals to 1 hour
In what countries university?