SIPS RIP 2016-2017

Goodnight sweet prince

Other urls found in this thread:

yahoo.com/news/energy-drinks-leave-father-hole-193750787.html
uab.edu/news/focus-on-patient-care/item/7785-uab-case-study-chronicles-first-brain-bleed-tied-to-energy-drinks
youtube.com/watch?v=cV2EUUF47Ms
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>"After a two hour drive to the hospital, I learned that my husband, the father of my child, the person I am so deeply in love with, had had a brain hemorrhage. Why? The doctors concluded (after running his tox screen and ruling out drugs) that this horrible event was due to his recent excessive energy drink consumption (a habit he had built when he started working longer hours and commuting)."

His face looks exactly how i expect it to look

What?

We need a 21 SIPS Salute for this martyr

read

Article in case you were actually interested in reading
yahoo.com/news/energy-drinks-leave-father-hole-193750787.html

SIPPERS BTFO

>Energy drinks dissolve a hole in your skull
Might start drinking more of them

what
WHAT

>I lik to hav sips

I bet at one point he listened to either Tool or ICP intensely.
Possibly has a hatchetman tattoo somewhere.
Definitely owns a longboard.
Just can't quite "figure himself out" but he's optimistic a culinary degree will be his ticket to financial freedom

How the fuck did drinking too many energy drinks take half of his head? How is this guy still alive?

how many was he drinking? what brand? was he on drugs too?

zero fucking information that is actually needed was written in here, are they idiots

Brain hemorrhage will do that

is that supermang?

Surely it's not the one you're drinking! You'll be fine!

>Sips doesn't actually make you less tired
>it just kills the part of your brain that was feeling tired

>That quality journalism
Oh god don't click it they don't deserve the revenue

Who didn't know this? SIPS are a bandaid.

Sounds like there was far more involved than the snippet is telling.

Shots fired

Welp I am cured of any desire to drink these things.

SIPS reject those too weak for its power
He was unworthy and paid the price

Drink deep and do not fear

uab.edu/news/focus-on-patient-care/item/7785-uab-case-study-chronicles-first-brain-bleed-tied-to-energy-drinks

Agreed. This article stinks of baseless fear mongering.

read

>yahoo news
super legit

Then read

>57 year old grampa with a history of high blood pressure drinks what sounds like a redline energy drink for the very first time in his life.
>Doctor even admits to sipping, and recommends that people just stay informed about the ingredients

Hmmmmmm

but user i drink la croix

It's all relative. I bet the doctor has like a cup of coffee, not the amount people who weightlift obsess about

looks like shes taking a drink from his head

Can it really be the caffeine? A small starbucks coffee is more cafffeine than a serving of monster. An expresso or cold brew can be double the caffeine.

Is there something else in these sips?

The article specifically mentions that he consumes energy drinks, and is not against them. To your credit, he probably still isn't sipping as much as the average Veeky Forumsizen.

Sucralose thickens your blood.

Solid kek.

Spoiler on his rice burner as well. Probably with an element or grenade logo

This made me laugh the hardest this entire year.

>when the sip hits

please enjoy my memes

good lord

>yahoo

This. He was never going to make it

Who here /sipboy/?

I think energy drinks are disgusting. Why do you supposedly healthy motherfuckers like them so much?

If I'm super tired I'll drink a coffee or nap.

Fuck the brand I'd even settle for some kind of link to energy drinks, given how long these things have been on the market and the heavy consumption among American youth I would think if there was some horrible skull dissolving property it would become known by now, if not by the FDA then at least by conspiracy nutjobs on the internet

my thoughts exactly

>brand
>ingredients
>frequency
>hydration level
>activity level
>family history of stroke
???

Someone with expect shoop skills needs to have some sips being poured into his tobogon and move the broad up so it looks like she's drinking it.

MONSTER ENERGY KEKS BTFO

>thinking the average person here falls for this marketing shit

Its a small group of newfags circlejerking to be accepted by conforming to a brand identity

>when the cuphead memes get too real

First panel is literally just

worth it

>expresso
uneducated swine

>the life of a wagecuck
LMAO.

Huehuehue

OOh what a surprise SIPers are brainlet.

>tfw i had 2 sips today

I mean, as per the article, the energy drink increased his blood pressure which blew out an aneurysm.

This isn't exactly "energy drinks cause brain haems" it's "high blood pressure and already structually weak vasculature causes haems".

This

You want a "cuppachino" or a "Muggachino"

Aussies will relate

because energy drinks are only marginally worse than coffee in reality. if you regularly drink coffee and are spooked by shit like energy drinks chances you are a massive brainlet who fell for sensationalist fear mongering and muh children memes

He even has the virgin nerd neck. Poor man.

these pictures fucking hurt my eyes
what the fuck is wrong with them

>what the fuck is wrong with them
are you talking about your eyes or the pictures?

>The doctors concluded (after running his tox screen and ruling out drugs) that this horrible event was due to his recent excessive energy drink consumption

This sounds extremely unprofessional and unscientific.

reminder that this guy still looks better than 90% of Veeky Forums

Your average starbucks drink is basically hot ice cream, so it couldn't be that either.

What are your credentials (with photos ofc).

Will the material from the skull be used to fill the hole in my heart? If so, what brand was the guy drinking?

I'm an unemployed 30 year old going to community college that is too ashamed to have any photos of himself. Does that help?

All I'm saying is maybe they should've talked about how caffeine spikes your blood pressure rather than hurr durr too many sour sodas :^)))

>brain dissolving
>from a picture of a skull that's undergone surgery

>loose

Where are you getting this information from? Also what energy drinks even have sucralose in them

brainlet detected

STOP POSTING DANGANRONPA SPOILERS

Good form

so his brain exploded and they couldn't reconstruct the skull?

Sisp

Nah son I literally take a gram [+\-] of caffeine anhydrous ED for years now, and am exceptionally healthy

This
>Brains bleeding
>skull intact
>Le surgeonery
>"Wanna put it back in? "
>"nah"

youtube.com/watch?v=cV2EUUF47Ms

harmin loista

I chuckled
What happens if you drink energy drinks from the skulls of energy drink victims?

Don't group tool with icp you fucking faggot

Jesus Christ if I didn't kill myself I would just do every drug imaginable every day. Fuck I'd leave my wife too Bc you know she's gonna cheat, fucking whores.

Yeah no shit. Tool is so bad they make ICP sound good. At least the clowns are funny.

>2017
>not having a skull vent so you can keep your brain cool while you think about your next sip

best post

The culinary school meme actually worked for my cousin. Dude was rudderless for a long time but now he works at a nice place in a decent city and has a pastry chef wife.

AYO

WHERE ALL DA SIPS AT