Why lift when it's all about the face?

Why lift when it's all about the face?

Why live when you’re going to die?

Because it’s better to have a shit face and nice body than to have a shit face and a shit body

Lol

Why lift when she likes me the way I am?

>doing it for her

Never gonna make it.

>those emojis

Fucking never gonna make it

It's true that most women don't really give a shit about your body. Just as an example, any girl would date francisco lachowski, he wouldn't get any more dates if he were very muscular. However, I lift to take care of my body, I don't want to have back problems in my 40s. I also lift to keep a low bf.

>tfw you'll never be as good looking as Goose

Hold me

I wouldn't even have to lift these stupid dumbass weights if my hair didn't decide to skip town. Being Statham mode is fine and all but I would gladly agree to any Faustian pact the devil could devise if it gave me the hair I had when I was 20.

The very definition of coping

But he's not wrong

Because I already have a good face.

Why eat when you’re going to shit anyways?

Why sex if human die

IKTF. I decided to be dignified about it. shave my head and lift the feels away. Now I'm pretty sure I scare most people I meet even though I'm just a big teddy bear.

It isn't all about the face, the face is an important part just like height is important. You can still bag a top tier girl if you have a great personality and a good body.

Why face when it is all about the lift ?

>just hit the gym and get a haircut brah, girls will be all over you

Probably because you're a nigger/shitskin regarding all the nigger/shitskin shilling threads on Veeky Forums

Cause my body will make me a 8 instead of a 7

>tfw temples are starting to recede at 19

They say that because they already have you "locked down", if you get more attractive your ability increases to trade her for a girl with higher market value. Which in turn gives her less "power" in the relationship.

>One with black op gets deleted

This

nah bro. you're coping. fuck outta here with this "waaaaaa waaaaaaaa I'm not a male model. Poor me, life is over" bullshit

Are you retarded?

When will jawlets learn?

Delet this

face

Why care about face/body/height/hair/dick/jawline when it's all about the money?
And by "all" I don't mean having occasional intercourse with Stacey, I mean literally all.

Face is important, but it literally isn't everything.

As long as you fall within a wide band between 9/10 and literal hominid mutant, the way you act, grooming, money, status, and everything else is important

Look at fucking gosling of all people, he looks weird as hell
>face is a lopsided modigliani mishmash with one eye literally a good inch OR MORE above the other
>crooked roman humped nose
>close set eyes
>low rotated ears
>weak chin
>flat narrow cheekbones
>high hairline

viscerocranially he's like a 5/10, there are probably people on this board right now with a better facial structure than him, but he's considered hot because he's a youngish hollywood hearthrob from teenage romance roles who's smooth as shit with dreamy blue eyes, good skin, a tan, fashionable stubble, a good body and wealth, fame, and all the confidence and self-assurance that it brings

In addition I forgot that he naturally has a pretty unremarkable jawline and as you can see in OP pic does the forward head poor neck posture thing and has a shave-in beard stubble to make it look more defined lel

>he doesn't lift using his face

Never gonna make it bro

Money just makes you the designated beta bitch provider. Enjoy paying for 35 year old Stacy's vaginal reconstruction surgery for Chad to then destroy.

Holy cow. That projection.

>ywn be able to sharpen a sword on your jaw

>why go to school if you wont be the smartest person in the world

stfu

>listing facts is projection
puny bait

If some user posted a face like this on Veeky Forums with 18 years of shut-in skin and a mop top haircut and told us all he was one of the most attractive people on the planet you'd laugh him back to plebbit

>jawlet
>semitic nose
I feel sorry for this fella. But a nice haircut and losing those terrible glasses could help him a bit.
And there's always braces and surgery for the jaw issue.

C O P E

This post wins the cope award

>Repeating COPE over and over again because he's a crouzon syndrome underman with a maxilla like a used tissue who can do nothing to better his situation but discourage the glorious mean-average-band master race from realising that they're less ugly than they think they are and mostly just socially retarded room-dwellers

chill dude average fitizen cant comprehend this
im gonna have to belittle you now.
>thx virgin m'lady

I just went outside and asked 10 girls what they thought about Gosling's looks. You're completely right user, they all said he's ugly as FUCK.

gee having lopsided eyes and a glass jaw is in? you must be drowning in pussy!

>asked girls
guess how everyone knows you're retarded

Ryan Gosling have a 6/10 face. Even i look better than him. He just get the "attractive" status due to movies, being tall, a good fashion sense and have a lot of money and fame.

Javier Bardem is ugly as fuck but is considered goodlooking due to the same thing.

I actually didn't ask anyone. I never even went outside.
You're a huge pussy. Nice cope, faggot, LMAOing @ your face.

>Face is important, but it literally isn't everything.
correct. however keep in mind that 1 chad will render all sub chad males within a mile radius completely invisible. so in effect, chads are kind of everywhere.

yeah it might feel good to be the best of the lot in that setting, but what happens when chad walks in? his extreme
superiority makes the disparity between you and the subhumans completely negligible. in fact, i'm working on a theory right now that explains why these extremely attractive females are willing to hang around these subhumans. it's because a chad is in the vicinity, therefore they need to make themselves approachable for chad by acting friendly, open, nonjudgmental. in those moments, every non chad becomes an object or a tool to be used to further their success in mating with chad

I don't know man. Despite everything you said just looking at the picture by itself the guy's face is clearly 8 or 9 out of 10. No homo

He has a Chad as fuck eye area, those are actually one of the best one I've ever seen.

Baby blue eyes, straight as an arrow eyebrows, low eye ridge, close eyes (but not too close), squinty eyes.

They're squinty because he's squinting
They are too close
And they're about an inch vertically adrift, come on now

But there's no point in having a nice body with a shit face. That's called putting make-up on a pig. It's a waste of time.

>correct. however keep in mind that 1 chad will render all sub chad males within a mile radius completely invisible

While you are obviously being hyperbolic, this honestly isn't far from the truth. When it comes to the uni scene at least, all it takes is a half dozen to a dozen chads to render another 50+ guys almost invisible in a party/bar/club scene. While chads are still uncommon, the concentration of chads can be really fucking high at university, and it WILL make it a lot more difficult for you if you are around them.

Your best bet is to be chads friend, because that automatically bumps you up in social standing and could make you a brad if you can manage to play the part well enough.

Why are you here?

The forehead says a lot about a man...

Makes sense.

What do you guys think about Goose's beard? It's pretty close to what I sport. Takes me three weeks to hit that stage.

Same, but my dad's hairline is completely fine
Does this make me /hightest/?

>Receding at 18.
>Already rocking a dad cut at 19

Whatever helps you sleep at night, buddy.

What is a dad cut?

I'm a fat fuck with a 3/10 face in the front and a 0/10 side view. I look like a big fucking baby and it makes me want to fucking kill myself. Is there any hope to fix this shit if I lose weight? Pic related is an exact sillhouette of my head shape without the hair.

Just keep lifting until it makes sense bro

bad news bud, male pattern baldness can come from your mother's side

Kek

You need to find your Princess Fiona my man

Get rid of bodyfat. LOTS of bodyfat.

Good.

Literally oozing with cope, I have no idea how you go about your day to day life

Because I have the face. All I need now is the body.

this reeks of someone who just read some redpill propaganda bullshit. I bet you unironically call people betas, too.

this is pure common sense retard,you have no game,bet you are a huge cuck

What is the ideal ratio for men of the circumference around the neck, level with the lips, to cranial circumference? I'm a jawlet and my ratio is 0.77. Will report back here after five years of mewing.

>daddy I called someone a cuck again! can I have my xbox back now?

Become a famous film director. Alfred Hitchcock got all the top tier hollywood pussy, and not by Weinsteining his way into it, but because women were actually attracted to him.

It's all about face, height and frame.

There are two kinds of things.

1. Things you can do something about
2. Things you literally can't do anything about.

Want to be successful? Focus your mental energy on the first kind of things and make the best of what you have. Want to be a miserable loser? Focus on the second kind of thing and never try.

Even worse, pathetic losers start to see the the first type of thing as the second type of thing "Oh I can't lose weight because of my genetics" even though there is mountains of evidence proving them wrong.

So you decide man. What kind of person do you want to be?

Shit lads I'm not short, my frame isn't the biggest but could be worse and I believe that I'm not bad looking but sometimes I can't help it but start to think I must be delusional. Seems to be the only explanation for not having a gf while everyone has one

thats why you gotta have fuck ton of money. So you can pick up 18 year old gold diggers, lead them on for the entirety of their 20's and then leave them with literally nothing.

if he grew a bear he would look fine

oh look another wizard from lookism. You fags are worse than reddit

>get a 3/10 face
>Develop a 8-9/10 body

Smart fucking lad. I guarantee you that dude fucks.

We'd all look fine if we could grow bears. Strike fear into thots. But is not so simple.

I can't speak for thots, but if that dude took his shirt off in a gay bar he'd have guys wanting to rub over his abs almost instantly.

Who gives a fuck about a face if you got a great body and likely the stamania to go for hours.

I honestly think only fags post on lookism. Those guys far more obsessed with male facial aesthetics than any woman would ever be.

I do not post there bruv but I feel like it has nothing to do with beying gay or getting hoes. I want to look good to look into the mirror and look good, thats how it works. At least for me

more of you to go around

because maybe we aren't gay?

where do you think you are?

>not fucking boipucci

Found your problem faggot

This guy is crazy Jewish
>receding forehead
>hook nose
>dagger shape face
>poor eye genetics
>short (that photo frame)

this is a picture of me.
what would i look like with chadbod tho?

I hate to admit but the face is really important, I was recently a fat fuck and even loosing a little bit of weight has changed how women treat me drastically, I literally had a qt feeding me Ferrero Roche candies at work and asking me to see IT with her it was fucking insane.

>tfw Chad