>no sugar
>low calorie
>high alcohol content

Is Scotch /ourdrink/?

>not the cheapest vodka you can find

>no carbs

But that’s literally wrong.

alcohol = carbs

Red wine is the fit patrician drink. Low cal and increases test also has resveritrol for that recovery.

This. Plus, women appreciate a guy who knows wine and how it pairs with foods. You can learn that in an afternoon and try it yourself.

alcohol = poison

Forgot his name but the current Mr Olympia was doing a video blog and he said taste it.... If it's sweet at all there is sugar in it.

Everything else is just creative accounting by food manufactors not counting sugar alcohols etc.

yeah until I started drinking a bottle a fucking night. and i get up for work every morning

i might alcoholism

How are you supposed to drink whisky?

If you want to drink, liquor is the way to do it, but alcohol is highly caloric.

With 1 ice cube

Unless you're a college girl a bottle of wine a night isn't alcoholism. Bottle of liquor on the other hand...

I wish my job would let me smoke pot, alcohol always makes me feel like absolute shit.

Why?

However you like - if the bottle costs more than $25 it'd be a waste to mix with anything and is better straight/bit of water. Anything cheaper is just meant for getting drunk.

Because anything more than that and you might as well stick an umbrella in it, faggot

Just bought a case of bud light lime how fucked am I

You're fucked if you think it's going to taste good

>Bud Light Lime

you're fucked

user, alcohol is fermented sugar. It's literally liquid sugar carbs. Nice attempt though

> 1 705ml bottle of wine a night
> approaching alcoholism in any form

Tbqh I think that it probably isn't helping your health, but 1 bottle as a man who weighs anywhere from 180-220 lbs probably isn't going to have to much of an effect. I don't know why you'd do it every night though.

>Bud Light Lime

Sounds like you are about to be buttfucked, bud.

I drink close to half a bottle every night. Also get up in the morning for work.

That's nothing compared to my weed habit though...

it doesnt break down into glucose unlike sugar

>used to be sugar so it's sugar
Why not go further and say alcohol is stardust

I definitely drink more calories in scotch than I do in a single good lager/pilsner.

>alcohol is stardust
Why not go further and say alcohol is nothing

Do you idiots even know dietary information?
Laern2krebbs cycle. Alcohol is the same as sugar in the way it is processed and causes the same insulin spike. Fuck you two are retarded.