Marky Mark did 22 pull-ups to raise $22,000, meanwhile you're doing 5 assisted at best raising $0

Marky Mark did 22 pull-ups to raise $22,000, meanwhile you're doing 5 assisted at best raising $0.

You should be ashamed of yourselves.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6T9J9GawEIs
youtu.be/1r8SxbDSf_U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Viet shits outa my way

>still haven't learned

Great movie great image, good job user! keep it up

Sure got me, need so much assistance for 5 pullups. :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

le baiteeeddd xxd d dd d d

xdddd U GOT ME OP U GOT ME GOOD GOOD THREAD

Dude, stop

I counted 0. He did 0 pull ups ahehehe.

>Marky Mark did 22 pull-ups
he did 0 pullups

kippin 4 charity

youtube.com/watch?v=6T9J9GawEIs

>:)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
>le baiteeeddd xxd d dd d d
>xdddd U GOT ME OP U GOT ME GOOD GOOD THREAD

You guys are just as bad.

>those are now considered pull-ups
Otherwise, feels good knowing that I can hold strict form for more than 3 reps and Mark Wahlberg can't

Oh come on guys if you were getting $1,000 for charity for every "pull-up" you would kip too.

That being said, dude started massively shitting the bed after like 7 you'd think he could hold on for more than that, goddamn..

Those are like half-pull ups, chin doesn't even go past the bar

That's some tip-top projection, OP.

I would REFUSE to accept charity money generated by those "pullups"

Wow, those were pretty sorry. I feel bad because I can't manage more than 7 or so proper pullups per set, but that was absolutely disgusting

to be fair his grip is pretty wide, but yeah his form is shit and most of them are half reps.

>chin not over the bar
>arms not locking out

I can do 13 at 100% ROM with no kips

Feels good to be better than Marky Mark

Mark is cheating for charity

Good job, Mark

"Pull Ups"
>Arms not locked all the way down
>Bar not past collar bone
PJ Cadre aren't happy.

Lol, who makes these?

She could donate a LOt more but nah lets put it up to how strong this dude is to decide the amount we give.

Nice

haha, better yet I'm not doin any :D

>tfw could do 11 at 77 kg
>tfw can do only 3 at 90 kg now

A celebrity who is worth several million couldn't just put in a donation but had to raise money?

Humanity sucks, leave it today!

Did he build his muscles doing this kind of pull-ups? Or did he simply rush it because he knew the audience didn't care/know about good form?
I saw some pretty jacked guys in my workout park doing these half pull-ups too, didn't ask him why or anything

Kek all the jelly dyel faggots
MarkyMark is actually pretty big compared to rest of Hollywood

I don't get it. What's so special about 22 pull-ups? Anybody in shape can do hundreds of pull-ups an hour.

Charity is just a publicity stunt and a way to avoid taxes. But it's good I guess because otherwise they would never get money.

Kek he's ripped how is he struggling to do a couple of pullups

>22
Pretty weak

(you)

?

Easily the best one.

I've always wondered what's up with Veeky Forums and pull ups. I weight 90kg and I can do front lever, a muscle up and I can pull up 5 times with 25kg added. Meanwhile my lifts are pathetic (72,5kg OHP, 105kg BP, 140kg Squat, 190kg DL).

It's some kind of meme about how people can only do a few pullups. I never got it either.

You guys really care about getting your chin above the bar when you train pullups in order to workout your last??
Your lats are fully contracted once the bar is around eye level, everything past that is literally just biceps

Complaining about form in contexts like this is usually just pathetic but in this case it's just way too ridiculous, he starts cheating from rep 4-5 and the last 11 reps or so are like 50% ROM while using his entire body to swing upwards. I get that the crowd is too stupid to appreciate less reps with better form but christ just make him lift something heavy instead.

>just biceps
Girls literally only care about arms, chest, and abs, I'm gonna do full pull ups with stomach vacuum and you honestly can't stop me

what would be the benefit of doing them while vacuuming?

I got 10 bucks for doing 10 chin-ups
Eat that bitch

Stabilizing my core, maintaining correct form.

>doing past 10 reps

newfag detected

22 pull ups?
thats a good effort, kid.

nothing personal

Are his hands tied to the bar?

>tfw we are looking at bdsm right now

I hit my PR of 11 a few days ago 22 is god tier.

they are most likely gloves

have you even heard of this guy?
this is someone Veeky Forums should be idolizing, he did a 24 hour pull up challenge and got 4025 pull ups

this marky mark shit raising money doing 22 pull ups? wtf is this type of shit

David Goggins achievements (wiki):

2016 - Strolling Jim 40 - 4:54:15, 1OA

2016 - Zane Grey 50 Miler - 11:23:29

2013 - 24 Hour Pullup World Record - 4,025 pull-ups

2008 – Kona Ironman World Championship – 11:24:01

2008 – MiWok 100k Race – 9:55:19

2007 – Leadville 100 – 22:15:36

2007 – Badwater Ultra Marathon; 3rd Overall – 25:49:40

2006 – Ultraman World Championship; 2nd Overall – 24:41:23

2006 – Badwater Ultra Marathon – 30:18:54

2006 – San Diego One Day (24 Hours) – 21:21:00 (100 miles)

>tfw could do 8 at 85kg
>tfw can do 14 at 104kg now
Stop being weak, you fat fuck.

Can't even post the link OP?

youtu.be/1r8SxbDSf_U

I would say he does 0 pullups.

Damn. Nice.

>Asthma;[4][13]
>Sickle cell trait;[1]
>Psychological and physical abuse during childhood;[1]
>Graduating high school with a 1.6 GPA;[1]
>Obesity: In the late 1990s, after spending four years in the Air Force, Goggins, who weighed almost 300 pounds, was told that he was too heavy to make it through SEAL training. In less than three months, he returned weighing 190 pounds.[1]
>In 2005, when he decided to run an ultramarathon to raise money for charity, he "weighed 280 pounds from years of power lifting...Eight months later, when I ran Kiehl's Badwater Ultramarathon, I weighed 177 pounds."[14][4]
>Congenital heart defect: In May 2010, during a routine medical checkup, his doctor discovered a birth defect known as atrial septum defect (ASD), or a hole in his heart, and it’s only able to function at about 75 percent capacity. This condition typically prevents people from doing activities such as scuba diving or anything at high altitude. Only a few days after learning of the condition, Goggins had surgery to repair his heart.;[15]

Why the fuck do people like this exist? How am I supposed to make myself feel better after acusing him of doing steroids, when he has a list like this?

WUBBA LUBBA DUB DUB MOOOOORTY

By stop feeling sorry for yourself and be the david goggims of your own life.

>300 lbs to 190 lbs in THREE MONTHS

You know he's full of shit right? America is the land of deception and marketing. People like Ben Carson and Donald Trump talk about all kinds of shit but once people actually investigate, they realize it's all self promotion and marketing. Americans are more interested in hearing and telling a cool story then knowing what the truth is.

This is especially prevalent in fitness. We know that companies heavily photoshop images and that athletes frequently lie about steroid abuse. They want your money so that you buy their shit. They don't give a fuck about actually training you.

Then just do curls what the fuck.
That's why I explicitly said that if you do them to build lats.

The guy is 46 btw

Hey now, I can do fifteen unassisted. I am however, broke.

Holy shit that file name

>stabilizing my core

Yeah okay

I actually met him in person once. He's one of the most positive, upbeat people you'll ever meet. Seriously an intense dude, but he won't let you fail

Sad I don't have an upbeat Navy SEAL black man to motivate me through my workouts.

>I can do 13 at 100% ROM with no kips
You're also a NEET waiting for a manga princess to lose your virginity.

>he really believes this shit
Why are Americans so well-meaning but dumb and naive?

>defending a shit thread

an actor who roids and is renowned for his physique can only do 22 pull-ups

fucking pathetic

(Ulta Beauty board meeting): Well gents, his chin went above the bar 0 times which equals 0 pullups, so we will be donating 0 dollars. congrats marky mark, you did fake pullups to try and impress middle age losers at the ellen show and wound up letting down all the children in need... you should be ashamed.

He could have done more, there was a time limit

What an absolute freak. That is incredible.

Before I started focusing on my training I could do between 20 and 25 chin ups in a single set.

When I got my one arm chin up I completely stopped doing regular two arm chins. It's been almost two years since I've done two arm chin ups more than once a month. I can get four reps of the OAC on each arm and I can still do 15-20 regular chin ups with full ROM. If I started to train for them again I bet I could get to 30 in a month.

He just lost 50 kgs of fat in 90 days, what's weird about this? This is just 0.55 kgs of fat a day, only about a deficit of 4000 kcals a day.

Come on now, don't tell me you don't believe that, it says so right on his wikipedia page (of which he's also coincidentally the main contributor of).

:)))))))))))))))

>calling someone who makes more money, is more famous and most likely better looking than you pathetic
Ok, kid