How to attain the Zyzz cuts

How does one get this fucking cut and toned?

What gave him that infinitely aesthetic edge?

youtube.com/watch?v=59_IOrWcvhk

>inb4:roids and sups
^ if so which types?

roids and genetics.

if you don't normally look cut without working out, you ain't going to look like zyzz.

Was it because he was a former super-skelly and stretched the fuck out of his skin?

Opposite case for me I was kinda tubby before fitness

Is this a joke?

1. Low bf% like 8-10% is where zyzz was at

2. Insertion genetics from the gods, literally if you have these insertions consider fitness modeling or someshit. Very likely you dont though.

3. Roid so you can drink do drugs and still stay lean, will take around 2000 USD a month and around 40-70 years off your lifespan. Forget about having kids and not balding even with thick hair he was going bald.

He had high metabolism and was also an ectomorph. It was virtually impossible for him to be fat.

wow you're full of shit, being fat in the past doesn't determine how low you can diet to

>>inb4:roids and sups
>^ if so which types?
apart from this picture I don't know

Kek so typical for roid users to post a first cycle pic to show how they looked “natty”

Which has nothing to do with what I posted.

You think roids cost $2000 a month? Holy shit are you wrong.

he thinks you can gear up without the accompanying drug addiction
Kek good one dude

Stop eating.

I'd lookike Zyzz if I could put on the body weight and do some steroids. I wish 125 right now had six pack abs without even working out as well as defined other muscles.

I'm not tall or good looking like him thoufh

Please explain. Are you saying people who roid also do drugs? Because I know people who roid and they stay away from alcohol and drugs.

Have you ever been on the fraud thread? Them guys do roids and cocaine before working out

Shu shu hungry skeleton

Whatever ectomorphs if they bulk and do roads look amazing look at seid Zyzz etc all really skinny like 115-130 before working out. We look amazing if we fill out.

Yeah, but they also browse a steroid thread on Veeky Forums so they aren't exactly a good baseline for comparison

Your genetics and inserts are what matter not how pathetically skinny you are at the start, shu shu

genetics.

i look like that without gear

What is an insert? It's a meme the best aesthetics I seen on weight lifters always followed a trend they were ectomorphs they were dyel when they started they bulked and did steroids

Zyzz made a huge transformation, Joff had a better physique at 14 than 75% of Veeky Forums has now. Not exactly the ideal example of an ectomorph

>inb4 Jeff pls

Then I'm thinking of that Asian dude

>steroids
The only word that meant a damn in your whole post was steroids

Tren+hgh+ whatever else to keep the sides down

Zyzz ran like 4 grams of tren every month and god knows how much hgh

>Zyzz ran like 4 grams of tren every month and god knows how much hgh

I thought he only started fucking with HGH near the end of his life. Skin looks too good to be running a gram a week but hey, he might be tolerant

Zyzz was going bald? never heard that before

Zyzz has that Greek/Spartan aesthetic. Maybe because he's Kurdish. And his hair looks like a ancient Greek helmet

The tren was confirmed a gram a week, phaggot would not give HGH numbers though if he did we would all ascend(not srs as most insertions are subpar)

Roid and clen till your heart bursts. Totally worth it bro. Ur gonna make it!

Frank Yang?

Even at a gram a week, that's only like $150 in tren ace a month. Caber would be another $60

Then add enough HGH to turn a framelet into a god...

actually be low bodyfat. even drug wise ive seen people take winny in hopes of it bringing out their cuts but you need to erase the fat first.

Fair enough. I'm just trying to explain that roids are way cheaper than one would believe.