Symmetric Strength

Post em'

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U5zrloYWwxw
youtube.com/watch?v=oiDczs9j75E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm too embarrassed to post mine :(
>mfw I get mono and lose 20lbs and stop training for 2 weeks and lose like 15lbs on my bench...

finally hit overall intermediate. my ohp sux tho

>tfw considering pic related

about a month old but cutting so i haven't gone up much anyway

Is that gyno?

Post body pic user. Your lifts are grear but I want to know how you look like with that back and legs strenght.

Manlet detected

literally kill me

It could be worse. I lost 20lbs too and didn't lift during that time and my lifts crashed more than what you had.

peclets when will they learn?

>ONE nothing wrong with me

>TWO nothing wrong with me

I find bench so much easier and my squat or deadlift are terrible
>honor kill us both

maybe we should merge into one being

Just got a 5kg deadlift PR this week.

>cutting with those numbers
wew

Pretty new to this strength training thing, but I have been doing farm work regularly since childhood. That seems to carry over to back and legs more than chest and triceps.

yeah i'm 6'0 165lb at around 15-17% bf and i don't wanna bulk and lose what little definition i have.

>womemes

Planning on buying a bench soon. Hopefully I can at least bench 275. Right now all I have is some squat stands, a chinup bar, a barbell and plates.

shit forgot the pic

Is it wrong to be proud of being a symmetric novice?

Lifting since September.

How do I get better at squats? I feel almost stuck. Deadlift at 205, back squat at 160. I do have really long legs. Any tips?

I am 5'10" 145lb.

Those numbers!
Post body pics bby. (No homo)

>overall intermediate
>multiple areas are novice
Why are all women vain liars?

>Score: 60.2
>Intermediate

>elite
Very nice.

Do you actually do pull ups with ~75kg added, or is that an approximation for doing many reps? Thats seems insane to me. But I am only a novice.

How the fuck. Send me your program pls.

>using the overall score
>ignoring the SYMMETRY in SYMMETRIC strength

Honestly, keep doing them. Do them as often as you can. Nsuns is fucking amazing for making quick and ez gains, Id switch to it rn unless your current program is kicking your ass good

Wouldn't be that impressive because of 16% bf, I'm just big at 191cm/103 kg.
It's an estimation from 50kg x 5. And again, I'm 103 kg, so it's not like I can do a pullup with my bw added.

6 weeks bulking on an actual strength program. Before that I fucked around for half a year in the gym while on maintenance/cutting.

currently doing TM 4 day split and considering adding in an extra day to just go in and bench because holy fuck

>nSuns. Hadn't hurt of that one but it looks interesting.

The Quadfather

What do you weigh?

tfw doing GZCLP so have no idea what my 1RMs are so i cant do symmetricstrength

youtube.com/watch?v=U5zrloYWwxw
youtube.com/watch?v=oiDczs9j75E

Yeah I mean on one hand my legs are big which is nice. But it's starting to look kinda dumb. My chest is way to small. At this rate I'm actually going to become T-Rex mode.

1/2

6'4 220lbs

2/2

Are you trying to become a reverse trap?

>no squats or deads
pls do not be in london

lol

Nah, they call me hot wheels.
You wish.

I'm a month in

too what?

Lifting in general, I'm doing Greyskull

eat more

Anyone else think symmetric strength's OHP stats are grossly overinflated?

The average 170lbs lifter can NOT OHP 160lbs, with good form IMO. Fucking bullshit

i did notice that when punching in 1/2/3/4 (out of curiosity) OHP was wayyyyyyyyyyyyy far behind

For my bodyweight, it was something along the lines of +13 deadlift, -5 bench and -8 OHP.

If my strength grows somewhat proportionally, I should hit those around the same time, according to .

I can't remember how much it was but I just put the general idea of what I did two (2) days ago, I'm really concerned

Can someone please tell me that I put the numbers wrong

PLease

how long have you been training?

Maybe you put in proper SI units of mass, and the damned thing expected burgerponds.

Well I've been a marathon runner for years now but only a short time before I actually got into strength training... few months maybe?

Post lifts

Sounds a bit like my ex. She could run for hours, but put an empty barbell on her shoulders and she struggled like hell with it.

Been going for 6 weeks on SS, feelsbadman

RIGA
I
G
A

I googled every excercise and did the kg conversion thing...

did I mention I have really nice legs (in comparison to the rest of my body)
>tfw reverse chicken

same : /

wut u mean

P.S. This is my first time looking at my SS thing, how bad is -61?

Slow and steady.

I will hit 1pl8 1rm by end of bulk and my weighted pullups always draw mires at my uni rec center

Oh wee... I got some work to do

>tfw fell for the SS meme

>tfw youre pretty much an intermediate woman
I dont know what to feel

Lifting for 11 months now

Just do oly and then nobody can make fun of you. It's the most patrician form of weight lifting.

been lifting for 20 years now

SS 5 day enhanced edition with PPL on rest days

GOMAD enhanced diet with water fasting

duality of man

but seriously, can't y'all not focus on only one body part??

>world class chest
>subpar/novice legs
as god intended

Lifting since 2007

Increase your flexibility (stretch your hammies every day) and work by adding small weights (1.25, 2.5) to get past those plateaus. In addition, remember to eat well.

>but seriously, can't y'all not focus on only one body part??

Can not you all not???

I used to be strong as shit. Then I got strong as fuck when I got on gear. Now I’m weak as shit. I just can’t seem to get strong anymore. Ive been doing 5/3/1 but it’s simply not doing it for me. I keep telling myself to just keep at it but I’m struggling real bad. I think seeing this has convinced me to finally change routine. I’ve been on 531 for at least two years now and I just keep getting weaker. I was stronger in high school doing a body building routine.

Pic related, current body with those current stats.

Tl;dr need new routine to get strong (again)

I did gear in uni and felt the same strength drop off as you have. After 3 years off of it I'm finally starting to reach strength levels akin to and superior to when I did drugs. I did something similar to 5/3/1 for a while but it's so fucking slow to progress on. PPL is better for natural lifters imo.

PPL, eh?

>felt same strength drop off
>finally starting to reach strength levels akin to and superior to when I did drugs

That’s great to hear. It’s reassuring to say the least.

>so fucking slow

Tell me about it! Three cycles to see some gains but take one month off and you’re worse off than before the three cycles!

That’s it, I’m done with 5/3/1.

feelsbadman

Literally no one worthwhile cares about grammar. Stop being pretentious, 'could you people' is written different ways in different dialects.

Almost fully intermediate
Back squat 255
Dead lift 305
Ohp 135
Pendlay row 185

just lean bulk

Are you me? Only been seriously lifting for one month.

this is what happens when you squat 10 times per week

I'm a newfag. I have no idea where to do this?

How do I fix my hip flexors?

absolutely ridiculous, my two worst parts are chest and bis, they are lagging behind visibly.

also i lift more than anyone in my gym (except that one guy who only squats and does so with 150 kg for reps) and I'm only intermediate, what the fuck?

Almost an intermiediate.

t. squatlet

>Score 80% in 4 tests
>Score 60% in 1 test

hurr youre a 60% student!11!!one!1

How much do you weigh fatty?

What the fuck are you in a wheelchair?

>doubling down when you are wrong

>novice squat
>I squat more than 95% of people in my gym

You look like shit ahahah. Shave that awful chest hair faggot, idd doesn't add any man points.

First time I've heard anybody on Veeky Forums mention nSuns, absolutely love this program

1/2

2/2