Cheating /fraud/ general

Dick enlargement routine edition

Previously on how to ask stupid questions...

First for suddenly dead thread

anyone got good results with this

Are retarded bitcoin questions (for buying gear) allowed here?
Asking for a friend.

My buddy just had his first test e injection yesterday, said he had a high heart rate and panic attacks last night. Immune response? Just a big pussy?

As long as you don't make mention of the sources themselves, sure, fire away

Libertyx app
If your located in usa

What's his dosage? If it's his first cycle and it's a large dose, it's likely a large E2 spike. Tell him to Lowe the dose, don't take any stims, and use magnesium

My main question is, should I be worried about buying bitcoin with my debit card if I’m buying for gear, or is it pretty much untraceable?
I don’t want to have to go out and buy like $300 in prepaid visas if I don’t have to.

It was 250mg, I was thinking e spike but didn't think it would happen that fast

Your bank will see that you made a transaction with the cryptocurrency exchange, but they will have no way of knowing where the BTC you bought went, and no way to trace any purchase back to your BTC wallet.

I wouldn't fuck with DNP bro. Finished a fairly low cycle (250mg crystal) and got PN, even with a ton of precautions
Stick to EC, yohimbine, and clen.

Ah, well, tell him to get on some magnesium, zinc, and B12 to help. If it doesn't get better within a week get off it for a while. Is he using an AI?

>Have a legit wallet
>Buy Bitcoin
>Transfer to not legit wallet
>Buy roids

Ezpz

The general recommendation is to buy BTC off whatever exchange website you want, then send the BTC off the exchange wallet into an user wallet like mycelium, then use that to purchase

Doubt it

He had a panic attack because he's a pussy and just realised he's entered the land of degeneracy.

Same thing happened to me when I got my first tattoo

Do it with a bitcoin atm, cash. Last time I checked I'm pretty sure there was a 9% fee. Going through localbitcoins and craigslist are good options too, they can actually be better in terms of anonymity. Just be smart about it.

Ah ok thanks. I haven’t really looked into it enough I guess, too busy learning how to not kill myself with test.

Can't get rid of feels tonight

Fucking women, brahs.

I'm 33, talked to a 62 year old co-worker about shits that been going on with him... same old story. Shit never ends...

Chicks are overrated as fuck

I think guys let their dicks think for them without properly taking an objective look at the chicks they want to get with. Like you should examine their behaviour on social media, how they interact at parties, how much they drink, motivation with work/studies, cuts out a huge amount of girls that will fuck you up a year down the track

I ran it at like 300 or 400 for a week. lost like 5 lbs while still eating my bulking diet.
I had to stop after a week though cause the side were fucking with my head

5 days into blast and i'm sick goddammit. Low TrenE/beginner EQ + Var & cruise dose, what should I do? I'm thinking of stopping the var until I get better but continuing the TrenE & EQ since those are going to take some time to kick in anyway.

Well fraud hopped on Zoloft yesterday, maybe it will help with the body dismorphia too.
5'8 at 200 19yo, feeling juicy at least

stop making shit ops idiot

shit op cap, you've been here too long to not fuck things like this up
yes, completely killed all my lawn weeds
around the time i used it, the neighbors cat died.
correlation / causation who knows.

>mfw i haven't been sending to a safe intermediary wallet
>mfw i've also been buying with my debit card

at least i don't send money to china using western union anymore

did anyone have a picture of crusader's entire face? asking for my gay cousin

immune response from new compounds? Unless it's serious I wouldn't worry, none of your compounds are really in your blood enough to have effects yet. Sounds like you have the right idea, drop oral and keep injectables going

Law enforcement really don't give a fuck about single users. I wouldn't go buying raws like that though

I've been dirty bulking hard as fuck, how long can I keep doing this? What's my bodyfat?

5'9 175lbs

After a long time of not lifting and sinking down to 135 I used lgd to get up to 164 in two months. When I got off I immediately went down to 159 and stayed at that, so probably lost water weight. Two weeks later started first ever cycle. 50mg dbol (fuck that waste) and 500mg test e a week. I'm 8 injections in. This isn't as bad as crusader is it? I plan on hitting 190-200 by January, maintaining, and cutting in the spring

where the fuck is your chest man

Zombie mode inc

It's so hard to develop. I fell for the "nobody with a big bench has a small chest" meme so I've only ever done flat barbell bench on my push days. I have no added incline dumbells and cable flyes. Hopefully this cycle will fix it

>I wouldn't go buying raws like that though
shit

you look like a friend of mine named chad

I bench 120 kg for reps and my chest is still relatively small.
It didn't see growth until I added db presses and cable flies.
Dips also seem to work the chest pretty well but that targets the lower area mostly.

Fuck the bench meme if you're in it for big pecs.

>dirty bulking
>ever a good idea
Honestly, you're not looking great dude. You'll look terrible at 190-200. I'd go to 250 test a week and cut. You'll save money on your vials, look way better and make some minor muscle gains too. Then do a test/deca bulk once you can start at 10%

yes

Hey you're still buying it with bitcoin anyway, most law enforcement are too retarded to know what happens to the money as soon as it goes in one wallet. An user wallet is just insurance

Evening /fraud/

I'm finishing up my second cycle soon, and want some feedback for PCT protocol/dosages. I've done 14 weeks of Test E 500 with a 4 week 30mg dbol kickstart. I have 50x25mg Clomid and 50x20mg Nolva.

I went nolva only for my first 10 week Test E cycle from /r/steroids advice and that went well, but I feel like i'm more shut down now

Thoughts?

God do I want big pecs. They're my worst part.

Thanks, normies compliment me everyday. Guys at work always ask advice and stuff. It's good to have actual criticism. I have to be honest though, I'm okay with looking like shit until the spring. I'd rather get as big as I can now and cut for next summer than waste time cutting bulking and cutting again. Thankfully I'll get laid even if the physique doesn't look good until next summer, so that's not my concern. And nobody can see through my hoodies anyway. My main focus now is getting as big and strong as I can. I'll have to watch YouTube videos on cooking I guess if I don't want to keep dirty bulking

Anyone had any success with roids and injury recovery? Looking at 3-4 months recovery ligament tears in my knee.

nolva 20 mg ed 6 weeks

Just eat oats, chicken, rice, broccoli, kale and throw in some olive oil on the chicken or peanut butter in the oats. Pretty easy shit to cook

If you're going to keep bulking I'd say weighing 190 is a fine goal for first cycle from your point. Any more than that is water or fat. I'd work out how many pounds that is and keep the calorie surplus at a level to reflect that

hgh or deca will help

I started at 110lbs at the very beginning. Eating is still really hard. That's all very small in calories, how can I manage that? It's much easier eating wawa, drinking milk, etc

I don't give a fuck if you don't want to eat a lot of clean food, I'm telling you the right thing to do

Easy to say that objectively from your comfy computer bean bag chair on an African sand pottery forum.

Pussy and hot girl love and affection poisons your mind.

When we were playing soccer and kickball in elementary school, they were training in how to socially manipulate everyone around them. We have no chance

>deca will help
can we put an end to this meme.

I have to buy Tupperware, I have to learn to cook, I have to weigh food, this is a whole new thing that's completely foreign to me. How do I learn

Deca MASKS but does not fix.

Those are all things you should have learned how to in the first 6 months of lifting period. Why the hell are you on steroids? Actually read the sticky, which I can't believe I'm saying to someone already on cycle

ok /fraud/ test and tren aren't the only drugs we do right?

who here is into the music festival scene?

>going to my 5 music festival this year next weekend
> just picked up my ecstasy
>triple base test confirms it's 100% legit with little to no adulterant after 45 seconds from initial reaction
>mfw i'm gonna be rolling my face off in 10 days

Um excuse you faggot the only drugs that I do are performance enhancing. And I am FAR too much of a hermit to ever go to music festivals unless I really want to see a group play live (like Die Antwoord)

there are 2 types of people.

people who know what they're doing before they start
and people who don't know what they're doing before they start.

if it's the latter, and they realize they have shit results, they either
fix what they're doing
or blame the gear/genetics (test is a meme).

ecstasy will enhance the performance of your heart for 3-8 hours bb. just take a pill with me;)

Die Antwoord is a pretty unique band/group. they're music isn't 100% my cup of tea but they are catchy at times and i respect them for being out there.

I'm all about Trap, EDM, Future bass, Dubstep
I go to a lot of deathcore, Tech death, prog metal shows too but only do drugs at "raves" or other electronic performances

I consumed alcohol once, it was awful.

Better than coinbase?

I miss circle

Ordered some Test E and Asin that should be arriving this week. I'll be using them for self-medicated TRT. I had bloods done and I was at the bottom of the reference range for Free and Total T, but never had my e2 checked. I believe I'm high estrogen for a multitude of reasons but how do I know if I should take the Asin? I'm too lazy to get bloods done again. I'll be starting with 125mg of Test E once a week.

You'll always make mistakes to some extend no matter how prepared you think you are.

But yes if you get mediocore results you have to fix your shit and not blame roids.

read the high/low e2 sides on the wiki and go from there
you probably wont need ai on 125mg though

That body is embarassing for a roider
I'll grow a better natty body in 100 days.
Currently 5'11 224

>tfw just ate cheese, grapes and wine
mfw i'm cultured and sophisticated

P u r e anabolic fuel

bostin loyd got his gf pregnant. Fertility issues my ass

Do you go sterile from gear at all? Or was it just lowered sperm cell counts? I mean I've read of guys midway through blasting tren and test get wives pregnant

The chance is there but is not a guarrantee.

>test-e
>once a week pin

split the 125mg dose into 2 and inject twice or you're fuckd

You ideally want to split into two doses to keep blood levels more even, or you'll spike and go low troughout the week every week.

For ai just wait for the telltale signs, obvious ones include itchy or burning nipples but the OP can help you out better at this then I can.

Hate on Crusader all you want but it sure got silent as hell in here.

Nope, 100% of men regain fertility within 24months of stopping steroid use.

After getting chlamydia this year, I'm over serial dating/hooking up.

Holy fuck fellas can this fucking food poisoning go away, bloody stomach cramps every hour for the last two days. Going crazy without the gym

Take ostarine instead

I ran a boatload of npp when I tore a spinal erector, my recovery was pretty quick for such a serious injury but who knows

How'd you get that injury man? I'm surprised you didn't get any disc bulges from that

What happened?

It was terrible. I got it doing something absolutely fucking stupid. I was OHPing 205 ish but going for like 15-20 rep sets. No clue why, I was just having fun I guess. After squats and deads 1RMs I think too. My form just kept deteriorating and I kept leaning further and further back and.... Snap!

He got banned for 3 days, ban was completely fair but boy it was a shitshow to behold.

Lol what did he do? He is just going to be rocking and screeching for the next 48 hours thinking about all the negative attention he isn't getting from strangers

So a meltdown that overshadows all of his other meltdowns?

I ignored most of it but it devolved in him pissing a bunch of anons off screaming something about wanting to be spanked while being dressed as a girl.

Moral of the story: lifting is not meant to be fun

Went to the lab today to check my e2 because it seems like i've got both too low and too high e2 symptoms. Can't wait to get the results.

Unfortunately not. This faggot is redditposting all over the place. I sincerely hope he takes the toaster for a swim when he realizes that shitposting his disguisting body all over Veeky Forums isn't going to fix his poverty-tier genes.

Honestly, better silence than that faggotry.

>let's one easily cured STD ruin sportfucking for him
cmon buddy

No, he's furiously reading these threads. Stop talking about him, it's only going to be worse when he comes back.

Yes, I've lived a grueling and pleasure free existence since that day. It just isn't worth the risk. "Turn that smile upside down" doesn't have quite the ring to it. But ringing is for fun-havers, and my life is based on practicality and function.

Roger

Thanks my man, upon further research it seems that injecting two times a week is better. How does the dosage sound though? I've read that even doses as low as 100mg can get you to normal levels.

100% dependent on the person. I feel like shit under 200 mg / wk. If you want to know for sure, get bloods. If you want to play it by feel, do that. If Capitalist, who I usually love, hadn't made a shit OP, I'd refer you to the sticky.

Even Crusader looks 500 times more asthetic then him. How the hell does he think he think he'll get both shredded and big in that timeframe while natty?

I really hope you can make a full recovery and nobody else here has to go trough that pain.

You can go up to 150mg so 100mg sounds fine. Anywhere in between is great as well.
150mg brings some more gains then 100mg if you care for that.

150+ does it for me or panic attacks make a comeback.

. . . . ?

It's a little hilarious. I keep seeing him and that fat Samoan idiot who shills his Jewtube channel all over the place lately. I don't know what's going on with Veeky Forums. The AlphaDestiny shit is getting old. I pretty much come to /fraud/ and leave it at that. Digging all the Bugenhagen threads though, I can't lie. Dudes a fucking beast.

Honestly I go straight to /fraud/.
If you have some basic knowledge fit gets pretty boring to read.

Alphadestiny is a retard and Bugenhagen is okay I guess.

Whats the first thing that will go wrong if I do a 30 week blast boys?
Need to leave humanity behind quicker

I really don't watch any YT fitness people except Cal Von Moger, but I'd prefer if people watched a dude lifting a ton of weight like Bugenhagen rather than Jason Blaha or ManletDestiny. I don't know why they irk me so much but hearing either of their voices makes me see red.

lipids, blood pressure, hematocrit, possible LVH
I'm on like week 23 or 24 at this point and I've monitored nothing but my blood pressure occasionally so I can't really talk though. Gonna cruise for real this time as of Nov 1 though for at least a month and a half.

>Jason Blaha or ManletDestiny
because they are autistic

How do you feel physically?

>Boss asks you to order a dozen donuts for a coworkers birthday
>Order a dozen donuts as well as a dozen donut holes
>Eat all the donut holes on the way to work

I'M NEVER GONNA MAKE IT BROTHERS I'M JUST GONNA KMS

Anyway how are you all doing today

Epistane + Superdrol is fucking ridiculous brehs

I mean, good? I could be ready to blow a stroke or something though and not know it.

holy fuck, mirin hard

kek I've done this with pizza. picked up pizzas for party and a road pizza, ate road pizza on the way home, then ate party pizza. it's a real gluttonous feel papi.
I'm pretty good. Had to drag a mattress up some real tight stairs the other day and I have a weird sharp pain right above my dick, so I'm hoping to god I didn't somehow blow a hernia doing that somehow. How are you?

This is one of my favorite pretty girl pictures that gets posted in these threads.

Don't get me started on pizza. I've got a personal hate/hate relationship with pizza. It's such garbage food to eat but man, it's quick and easy and it tastes pretty good. So I always try to distance myself from pizza whenever I'm near some.

It's all good in the hood here. How long have you had the above wiener pain? I don't wanna be one of those guys that always says "Go see a doctor plz" for every small thing, but if it's been a little while maybe ya should.