How Veeky Forums do you have to be to fuck girls like this?

How Veeky Forums do you have to be to fuck girls like this?

I'm 24 and want to bang a cute 18 year old.

good social skills is #1
wealth is #2
good confidence/self esteem is #3
good body is #4

remember: anything slim with slight muscle mass is "ripped" to these kids. so keep that in mind before you try to look like Arnold

Not OP, but the biggest problem would be meeting them

I go to college bars, and the youngest there are 21, outside the few with a fake ID

You either have to get lucky during the day, or creep on them on a campus or something

Its too late. You can't make the necessary gainz in a year.

t. 25 and everyone around me thinks I'm cradle-robbing with a 21 year old. I feel like a creep constantly.

>tfw her family and friends raise their voices and ask *how old* are you?

POWER.

You need to be in a position of power.

Look at Harvey. You think they would've sucked his dick if he wasn't powerful?

It doesn't matter how old, fat, or disgusting you are. An 18 year old woman will fuck you regardless if she has something to gain from it.

SEEK POWER.

a chiseled face

There is such an insignificant difference between 21 and 25. I don't believe anyone would bat an eyelid, it's just your guilty conscience.

Be real man. 30, 26. 35, 31... 50, 46... it's no big deal. She's an adult fucking woman!

Can't you go on tinder and set the age range to 18-19 or something?

>in a relationship with a 21 year old at 25

You're doing it wrong, idiot. You must look old as shit too, cause 25 and 21 isn't bad at all

>tfw cuck with an 8 inch cock
>my fantasies are filled with younger women humiliating me, cheating on me

I don't think I'll ever find my match.

How do you even talk to girls like this? I look at their faces and they seem like soulless vessels that have nothign more to offer than me shoving my dick in between their lips.

A 4 year difference once both are past 21 is nothing. Don't feel bad at all for that, and don't ever cheat yourself out of some primo broads over that misplaced guilt.

Ottermode will genuinely open about 95% of women to you if you're good looking. They aren't even that special, plus being in a group makes them all look hotter for this photo. Just don't be a fat fuck, doughboy, or a skeleton and they're pretty much as available as they'll ever be for you.

if im 23 and want to bang an 18 year old, it's legal, but isnt it super creepy?

Try using that observation as an opener.

I'm 26 and the girl I'm fucking is 19, women don't really mature at all

>Find girl with daddy issues
>exploit

I met some chick who just turned 18 on tinder and she wont leave me the fuck alone. I tried to be the dominant father figure, especually with sex (minus the fatherly part) and now she wants me all the time.

This is bad I should run.

Pof,ok Cupid,tinder, skout, or the good ol fashioned "slide into the dms"

Not only should you run, you should move out of the country

I didn't believe the internet when they said never to mess with damaged goods. I went full potato and go in a relationship with her, then got her preggo. Thank god she aborted it.

We also had many fights and the cops called on my apartment and she sometimes threatens to report me on fake charges.

5 months after breaking up with her, she still blows up my phone and parks outside my parents house when I see them. This is fine.

I impregnated a 16 year old when I was 25. Nobody gave me shit

There is no point in your life you will not want to bang 18 year olds.

If you think it's creepy at 23, wait until you are 73 and feel the same fucking way.

Be in a fraternity. Nothing else matters to these girls.

Where are you from? In some parts of America that’s a felony, pretty much everywhere it’s at least looked down upon

I'm in the EU. It's legal in my area. Not that I wouldn't have done it if it wasn't legal

who the fuck cares? I'm 29 and I bang 18 year olds any chance I get. Living your life worrying about what other people think is fucking dumb. They're legal, it's not their business.

Fuuuuck I live in America and just want a qt 12 year old gf but don’t want to be v& forever

Chicks dont know the power they have. And young chicks don't know that with great power comes great responsibility.

I killed my neighbor last year (self defense) because he tried to stab me because I fucked his daugher

Shh let the retards live their life that way

Legality aside, 12 is a bit young for a serious relationship. In my opinion late teens is the optimal time for women to reproduce and settle down with a man.

It doesnt matter if she is 13 or 50. Remember the AAA. Attractive, Athletic, Aggressive. These are the things women universally desire.

>money

Money might make a woman tolerate you and spread her legs like a dead fish if you dont have any of the AAA. Money is more of a cherry on top/pass to the elite tier women

True but it depends on the girl.
I go to a small college that is majority girls, so I know a whole lot who are still not mature enough for a serious relationship.

Im 21 and I've got this 16 yo girl gunning for it. I've never had a gf, and I've been so lonely...so lonely. I'm seriously considering initiating a relationship with her, but she's underage, and I have a family name to maintain.

You're right, but what you don't realize is that most women are garbage. They'll never "mature", they just get older and shittier.

>missing on prime pussy
lol retard, the smell of prime fresh jailbait pussy is one of the best things in this world, there's nothing like it, you WILL fucking regret this

>thinking 16 year olds can keep their mouths shut

oh he's gonna regret something, that's for sure.

I had this feel for about 2months after reading Lolita and then I actually met one

Exactly how skeezy is it to lie on Tinder and say I'm 23 when I'm 26? I have a baby face and could pass for 23 easy.

Why would they talk? Just don't mess things up with her, she'll probably want to be with another guy after a couple of weeks anyway

No one will notice. I'm, 24 and people think im 20-21

Dude stop caring about that shit, most people lie about fucking every thing all the time

>yknow I really wouldn't mind a long term relationship with someone who is mentally a child
>I'm very mature myself, though trust me
Whatever you say big man, I bet you're weely weely growwn uppppp! Hahaahhhahhhh
>Remember, you have to fit yourself into a box into order to attract women
Ya guys, if you work weeeeeeelllly weeeeelllly hawwwwd you'll get laid hahahaahahahahaha
>I've got this 16yo girl running for it
Go getem tiger! You'll show her a thing or too!

Hahaha, you fuckin' americans crack me up. Come to Canada, any university crowd club is full of 19 year olds.

Back when white people were uncucked

I'm surprised they didn't have at least 10 kids

>tfw no 9 year old wifey to spend 75 years with

I wonder if this victim ever saw herself as a victim in hindsight?

I don't think "the marriage lasted" means much when you consider that most people from that time frame wouldn't have got divorced for a variety of reasons. Divorce being widely accepted is relatively new.

The truth is 15-18 is the perfect age for girls, but that kind youthful beauty fades faster than it blooms. I feel a flush of lust when I look at these cute things that is different than the attraction of a woman. It is more sensual, they seem softer, smaller, more impressionable. It is obscene, but the closest description I can think of is "fuckbunny"

The creepy formula goes as such: (your age / 2) + 7 = youngest you can bang without being creepy. The lowest you can go, obviously, is 18 once you're a legal adult. So don't get any ideas that if you're 18 you get to bang 16 year olds.

I'm 32 with a 23 y/o gf. She loves my muscles and bedroom experience. I love her tight, smooth body and huge tits.

Why would you want to lie? 18 year old women will still fuck you regardless. If anything you're shooting yourself in the foot in regards to older women. Older women are more likely to fuck a 26 year old than a 23 year old.

Nah man, shes from my home town, and she recently moved to where I'm studying. I texted her drunk one night, and we really hit it off. We've been 'meaning' to go on another date for a couple of months, but I keep postponing with bullshit excuses.

Just look at the guy, he's got the height, face, and frame, and he got pussy! How could anyone possibly think that he's basically autistic???? I have deep conversations with 9 year olds all the time. Like super deep, there's this one that even would have voted the same way I do!

Lol it's like Rick and Morty!!!!!!! Hahahahahahabaha

Thank you Veeky Forums

>>yknow I really wouldn't mind a long term relationship with someone who is mentally a child
>>I'm very mature myself, though trust me
>Whatever you say big man, I bet you're weely weely growwn uppppp! Hahaahhhahhhh
I don't know what you mean by this. I'm 34, married with 2 kids, I run my own business. I think I qualify as an adult.

>I wonder if this victim ever saw herself as a victim in hindsight?
Probably not.
>I don't think "the marriage lasted" means much when you consider that most people from that time frame wouldn't have got divorced for a variety of reasons.
No, american whites broke up and got divorced all of the time. It being a legal thing and much balyhooed and even played up as good and liberating is a recent thing

>Divorce being widely accepted is relatively new.
Yes.

They stayed together had a big home and had multiple children.

>tfw planning out locations and times and outfits to shoot some nice pictures of myself with a tripod to get some Tinder pics
this terrible autism is going to preclude me from sealing the deal with these 18 year old sloots, I just can feel it

You know I too draw my identity from the sexual desire for women. That's why I took the heterosexual pledge and swore on my mother, and dedicated my anal virginity to the heterexual ancestors who produced me. Will you take the hetero pledge? It's a really accepting community man

First 5 years of marriage were great....down hill after that

>wrong
Guys who don't get laid don't realize the time and effort it takes to get a good tinder pic.

This, older women just can't compete.
There's something primal about fucking a woman in her prime 15-18

Be funny and genuine. Being in reasonably good shape is a plus, but there's definitely a point of diminishing returns.

The hard part is finding something to talk about. 18-year-olds generally haven't had enough life experience to have serious interests, much less a variety of them, so finding common ground to spark a conversation will be tough.

Quit the bullshit. If you run a business then you know that anyone could have any position and turn out a hopeless sperg. Anyone can own a business, anyone can have kids. Not everyone can be mature
>haha look at me I put my penis in a vajayjay, at least twice!! I'm ann adullltttt
>I filed some paperwork! I'm super duper mature

>Guys who don't get laid don't realize the time and effort it takes to get a good tinder pic.
99% of guys don't get laid on tinder
and most guys who do get laid on the regular don't use tinder at all,
just larping nutjobs and catfishing male and female creeps.

>thread starts with legitimate answers relating to OP's topic
>derails into discussion about AoC, fucking 12 year olds, etc.
Well, that's Veeky Forums for you.

Keep telling yourself that

You are beyond saving, good luck

Post current body faggot, Mr. Manly Man

'My friend';) fucked a 13 year old in thailand last year

Why did your friend contribute to the sexual exploitation of children? Is he mentally ill?

It's either that or the children starve

breh a 4 year difference isn't shit

i wouldnt want to be op tho trying to have sex with 18 year olds once you've been out of college for a few years. id rather just not have sex than do it with some squealing retard. maybe girls in their mid-20s don't look as prime, but the sex is much better than with someone who is so immature they may as well be a different species

>Oh shit there's this poor gurl in thaand
>God I have to give her money or else she'll starve
>Oh no but I have to fuck her first
You're friend is a true patriot, I salute him

How about buying her food, instead of buying her body?

Thanks user. I'm getting 18.5, so im good for now. Idk if I should go through with it, last thing I need is someones parents trying to beat my ass

Is that Richard Spencer?

You can't buy them food retard, the pimps will only let you fuck her

Look man we're talking to people who think having children is a sign of maturity. This is rocket science for them. Just think about how awful it would be if they didn't do mental gymnastics which end in someone getting food on the table...

Murder the pimps first.

Have people ever tried not fucking them and saying they did?

Define maturity user.

Fucking disgusting. Your friend is a rancid cunt, like you. He could've just given her some money or food. People that have sex with children are scum and people that want to date (or spend any time communicating with) women/people under 18 are basic as fuck.

They'll murder you first and you can't kill them all
What's the point tho?
You can't sneak shit into the fucking rooms

People have been fucking and marrying children for millenia my friend. The age of consent meme is a new invention

No matter how fit you are, they'll still just go and fuck Tom. Tom is a pike a with a patchy beard that doesn't shower regularly and is a skinny fat dyel.

Atleast that's what I've seen so far in uni.

The ability to set aside childlike things in order to achieve a goal. Including fun, relaxation, distractions, substances, anger, frustration, pride, anxiety, etc.

STOP FUCKING ASKING FOR ADVICE WITH FEMALES ON THESE FUCKING BOARDS!!! HOLY FUCKIGN SHIT!!!!

YOU THINK THESE FUCKING FAGGOTS UNDERSTAND ANYTHING ABOUT WOMEN?!?!?!

>hurr durr u will never be chad
>hurr durr you're a manlet
>hurr durr some shitty PUA behavior

How bout you fucking ask your DAD for female advice, idiot
>b...b..but i dont talk to my family
Well fucking shit, why would anyone want you? You can't ask real friends or family for advice??

Here, I'm your dad now. Follow this advice:
>Step 1- get a better job
>Step 2- fucking lift and lose some weight and get rid of your acne
>Step 3- mend your relationship with dad
>Step 4- make some friends
>Step 5- ask those people for female advice
>Step 6- follow their advice and never come back to Veeky Forums

I swear to fucking god, you people on Veeky Forums operate on a wavelength that is not actual to the real world

At 18, they won't care as much about wealth/power as older women will. Concentrate on low bf, and social skills.
>inb4 "just b urself user! :)"
No seriously, i've met some ugly fucks, not fit, troll faced, and they just weaseled their way into pussy. It's ridiculous

>mend your relationship with dad
Yeah I'm fucked

How's prison? Didn't know they gave you guys internet access in there

thats literally nothing my parents have an 8 year age difference

if your girlfriend/wife isnt younger than you, youre probably a cuck

>ask your dad for advice
Your dad is a sperg fuck off

You're on fucking Veeky Forums.
Arguing about maturity of all fucking things.
Wasting your precious goddamned time.
You're immature as fuck.
As a matter of fact bitching this hard about maturity is what spoiled school girls do.

Look here I'm wayyyy more mature than all of you guys. I even go to college, retard

I said a thing on the internet, therefore I can ignore your sage advice

Also my dad would destroy your soul you fucking faggot.

23 and interested in a 19 year old.
>implying I care

I'm free

If in college:

Lift and be in a fraternity. If not in a fraternity join a fuck ton of clubs and be as social as possible while still having gains.

If not in college:

Go to your local downtown on Friday nights and Saturday nights. Still look like you lift.

Oh and the most important thing, I cannot stress this enough, Dont be ugly.

1 3 4 2

what made you this way

Checked

>ordinary girls
>how Veeky Forums?
Veeky Forumsness has nothing to do with it my dude. I was fucking women like these back when I was holocaust-mode.