bench 5x5 twice a week

t. someone who has a chest

can't

I heard pull-ups make you look ripped

This is pretty much what I do now, plus some volume with dB variations

high volume bench and incline bench

>50 total reps for chest in a week
I doubt you have a chest.

i am 100% certain that you are benching way too much weight and not using your chest to actually move the bar, also try butterfly machine or on the cables, look up videos for the proper form

ey bro pushup variations are great

you just look small in general dude, not really anything else going on

Chest ebery day

Start doing more flies and incline bench.

Eat more and train chest more

lookin freaky in a good way brah.

We all just tryna leave behind a lil bit of our humanity brodie

5x5 is awesome for strength gains but i've recently switched to a 10x10 bench routine followed immediately by cable flies

It's the only way I can actually get the fibers in my pectorals to tear and ache the next day, this might might work for other people who have my problem..

>i am 100% certain that you are benching way too much weight and not using your chest to actually move the bar
Not OP but i have this problem. I move everything with my arms instead. How do i activate my chest?

Lower the weight and focus on mind muscle connection and the contraction youre making on the chest

Wider grip, retract scapula tight asf, and lower the weight. Think of it almost like a reverse row

plant your chest seeds firmly underground about 6 inches and water twice a day

First thing you must understand is that your pectorals have two states that help them build

The stretch and the contraction.

Flat bench is great for contracting your pectorals (when you are at the top of the movement) but you can't a very good contraction since your body is in the way of bringing the bar down far enough.

You incorporate pectoral flies like I do after flat bench or dumbbell presses to get the stretch you need

Also perfect your bench press form. If your elbows flair out too much or you aren't tucking your upper back properly your shoulders and triceps are doing a lot of the work

>but you can't get a very good STRETCH since your body is in the way of bringing the bar down far enough*

Do all your benching paused.

Some of the worst advice i have ever heard.
1. flat doesnt even give you a good contraction,there is still a lot of range of motion left for the chest.Try crossover.
2. going for the stretch on a fly movement is a sure way to fuck up your shoulder

If you want to see some real chest gains start taking estrogen. You'll out on some nice mass in no time.

Why not use dumbbells instead of barbell to get the stretch and the contraction

if you're using barbell switch to dumbbells
or maybe dips, try a lot of chest movements and see which one feels the best

What does this do?

Pushups my nigga
Add weight to your back
Contract chest tight when you're up