Jocko Willink Navy SEAL

>Jocko Willink: retired navy seal, 40s
>100kg bodyweight, does 50+ pullups and 200kg deadlift with ease. Squats ATG heavy.
>trains jiu jitsu every day as well (blackbelt)
>PALEO DIET and eats basically ZERO CARBS Follows teachings of people suck as dom d'agostino. Says carbs are bad, fats are good

How the fuck is this possible?
All the bodybuilders and strength coaches I have learned from always tell me to get enough carbs.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KgzLzbd-zT4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

God tier genetics

Have you considered that, perhaps, since he's fucking retired military, he might juice his ass off to his heart's desire? There's nothing stopping him. The stats you listed aren't anything otherworldly. You can be vegan and still be a machine if you juice.

>You can be vegan and still be a machine if you juice.
I thought being vegan was good?

Hes on gear most likely.

Oh yeah and just like most navy seals who become famous he is a huge faggot. He wrote a useless book about business even though he has zero experience in business. Seriously, why does anyone care about him, is it really that impressive that he wakes up at 4am everyday and posts about it twitter, every day. Hes a typical navy seal fame whore.

even in the army you can roid easily

This.
I follow his podcast and the fact that he trains every single day both weights and BJJ is a pretty good indicator that he is probably juicing like hell

For what though? Why would he spend all day exercising? What is the point?

Yeah he's also 46 and sleeps like 5 hours each night, he's probably on TRT or some other good stuff.

He still has crazy good discipline though. He's a good guy.

His podcast is very genuine, positive and motivating. You can tell that aside from the militaristic side he is a really good caring human being, thinks a lot and a great role model for discipline in life in general.

His book also has widely gotten only positive reception.

This is true they piss test to look for shit like weed, heroine, et al. You command might order you to test roids if you’re dumb enough to explode into a beast in two months from a numale physique though.

He talks about it on the podcast. Its to honor his fallen brothers, to live life to its fullest (max potential) because he has the chance unlike his bros that died.

GET AFTER IT.
he also does a lot of other stuff like surfing, calisthenics, etc

I had pretty good gains when I tried paleo, I also did notice a change in energy levels. At 1st my body was craving carbs and sugars but then after 3-4 days of feeling like shit I think my body just started burning its fat and my energy was back again. He has decent lifts and navy seals always train the piss out of pull ups.

37 here, I also wake up at 4am just about everyday.. its what a lot of grown ups have to do.. its nothing special.

talking with my army bro a few weeks ago and he says when he was out of country he was allowed to roid for the 3 tours he did in iraq.

Have you considered that maybe the fact that he's been trainning like hell every day for the past 30 years has to do something with his abilities?

He doesnt wake that early cos he has to, but because he thinks that sleeping later is defeat and he thinks its addictive to see the sunrise and know you succeeded since the first thing you did that day (waking up early)

I don’t know about that. Maybe at the unit level under a don’t say shit policy. But, I’ve never heard of that myself. The higher ups typically frown on any drug use. I knew a guy who juiced and bulked up too fast so much that his PLT SGT went to the 1SG and he ended up getting article 15’d after bein mg tested.

more military indoctrination
youtube.com/watch?v=KgzLzbd-zT4

maybe so, this dude I am talking about, all he did was drive a robot to IED's and drop a small charge on them

Gorilla mindset has also gotten mostly positive reception. In truth he brings nothing new to the table but the average person of intelligence thinks that he is the modern Alexander.

Post about it on twitter maybe you'll get e famous like him. Also look into writing a mediocre self help book.

I suppose that will be my plan b if I decide to have a mid-life crisis in the next few years and throw everything away.

Most of my unit was juiced to the gills while we were deployed in Afghanistan. Nobody is drug testing in theater.

Uh, juice. Duh

hes old nigga his metabolism can sustain meme diets

eat a high volume of carbs and protein between 20-30 so you grow up to be big and strong

Nigga does 600 push-ups. Is the achievable natty?

Kek is this seriously what he wrote?

>Jocko squats 2pl8
Is he natty?

More like 4plate but ok m8