I fucked up Veeky Forums

I fucked up Veeky Forums.

I was doing great, 10 lbs away from getting that last patch of bellyfat off and revealing my abs.

I got complacent. My friends invited me out for lunch at this great American food place that is only open three months a year. They custom made everything, everything was natural and raised on their farm, it is a family business.

I couldn't help myself. After eating clean for so long I couldn't help but binge, what was supposed to be a day to "get it out of my system" turned into a week, which turned into a month. Every day I'd go there and spend at least $40 in total, eating for lunch and dinner. I had a double cheeseburger (they were massive), washed it down with soda, and had fries for every meal, probably over 1,500 a meal. According to the weight gain I ingested 80k calories...

Now I'm 23 pounds over from where I was, and will have to take another half a year just to work this off, and the worst part is, I didn't even work out at all during this binge. Depression kicked in from eating all the food and I just went out to eat, it was like my withdrawal from reality.

I was already losing muscle from a month of water fasting(religious), a year of cutting, and now I have to go six more months to look respectable. I've fucked up, I really want to kill myself.

Now I'm skinny and fat, plus I developed gyno.
I'm thinking of going in the gym and doing cardio for a few hours everyday until I reach 1000 calories burned. But I don't know if that'll work, I really don't have enough muscle to spare anymore, after fasting I've lost a quarter of my strength, coupled with a month of sitting in my room doing nothing.

What the fuck should I do?

Just keep doing what you were doing before you made a pig of yourself. Maybe develop a little bit of discipline too.

Forgot to add, nice blog.

>Just keep doing what you were doing before you made a pig of yourself. Maybe develop a little bit of discipline too.

That's the thing. I was too disciplined. I did everything perfectly, I never went a calorie over on my diet, never had cheat days excluding holidays, held myself to an upmost standard. And I hated it, but I did it because of discipline.

But then something snapped, and here I am.

What do you do when discipline fails you and motivation has been gone for years?

>which turned into a month
how in the fuck? do you have an eating disorder or something?

The food was really good.

Discipline is for when motivation fails you. If discipline fails you then its ogre. Can one truly make it after such a thing

well thanks for the motivation, if i feel like overeating after my cut is done in a few weeks i'll remember you

Your welcome, don't be me, don't throw away your goals for temporary pleasure.

Nothing to do but pick up the pieces now, but setting myself back six months in my prime age is damn torturous.

How do you just develop gyno? That doesn't just happen at 23 years old unless you're on gear.

>which turned into a month. Every day I'd go there and spend at least $40 in total, eating for lunch and dinner

So you've been going to the "restaurant" twice a day, for one month?
The hell is wrong with you

You haven't learned shit senpai. It would be understandable if you had a cheat day, or even a cheat week and posted about it. But a full fucking month? That's going off the rails. How'd you not feel guilty? How'd you not keep yourself accountable?

>the food was good lul

Pathetic.jpg. I suggest joining the /fat/ thread, reading the sticky and following it everyday. It's clear you have no self-control and have to re-learn your eating habits. And you'll see examples of what to do and what not to do, and hopefully this time you don't take the fucking piss.

>cheat week
Lmao nice joke

You don't understand man, it was like letting out a tiger that laid dormant for years.

How can you say I have no self control when I held myself to a pristine standard before this all happened?

I'm starting to think the problem was I was too disciplined, and had a popstar breakdown. But thanks for the advice shithead.

I pretty much did the same thing with ordering pizza and soda multiple times each week. I didn't even care about the money being burned. Went from the 170s to 210. I guess the way to prevent this madness is forcing yourself to step on the scale routinely. Common sense but I lack common sense.

You can get gyno just from bulking

fuck off you little pussy, this is nothing compared to what I did
>start at 220lbs
>go to gym at least 4 times a week
>control diet, eat completely clean and count all calories
>go down to 170lbs
>get depression
>stop lifting, eat pizza and frozen burritos/hotpockets everyday
>year goes by, gain 60lbs
>higher than I fucking started
>noticeable stretch marks now because I gained the weight so fast
>6 months of dieting and I'm still 30lbs away from goal

yeah except it took you a year, I only had a month and gained 23

most of it is probably water weight anyways

do you have any irreversible damage from it? because I do, these scars will never go away and my skin is probably more stretched because of it

why do we fall, bruce?

No, but when I originally started I had massive stretch marks.

They go away, stop being a little bitch about it and move on.

>stop being a little bitch
>makes this thread
I... I don't know what to say

23lbs in a month is like 10.5kg, which is 2.5kg a week, which is over 2500 calories surplus every day. With a fatty tdee of 3k you still would have had to eat over 5000 calories per day so yeah, a huge amout of it is water weight.

Not to mention you can easily safely lose weight at 1kg/week if you really are obese so you only need about 10 weeks to fix it if you did really gain 10kg.

It's not just about fixing the fat gain, it's about fixing the muscle loss, add on another few months of cutting and things are looking dire.

off topic but if you raw dog a chick that you know probably has stds is there a way to prep your dick to fight off the infection?

ive been washing my dick and balls with soap and water for the past hour. can find any hand sanitizer

im scared bros

You deserve it you degenerate.

Don't breed.

call it what it is: depression and comfort eating

Muscle comes back fast

bump

>everything is natural and custom made
>open 3 month a year
>eat a fucking burger fries and soda
absolute state of murrica, no wonder you lot fat, can't say no to a fucking burger

when I get depressed I don't even eat. Not anorexia, I simply go lethargic and don't feel like making or ordering food, 20 hours without eating becomes common. It's awful because you lot a fuckton of muscle and muscle memory is a complete meme, it takes just as long as before to build it back up.